Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey, I'm new

Hey Ritan-ers (not sure if that's the proper term :P) I've been coming to your site for awhile, and browsing the threads. I've found alot of encouragement from them, so I figured I'd make an account to maybe have some fellowship and possibly share whatever little knowledge I have on prophetic subjects, and learn as much as I can from all of you awesome people on here. Anyways, I look forward to discussing all of the world events and their prophetic significance and the return of our King, which I with you am longing to see.

God Bless,

Jacob.

Re: Hey, I'm new

Hey there bother Jacob We are very glad to have you on board as we await our Blessed Hope. Hopefully, we.........are...........almost to the finish line of our race. Looking forward to meeting you and, in the mean time, share away in the fellowship.

Have a Blessed Day><>Jacob.

Your brother Joe

So glad you decided to join us, I am looking forward to your post's and comments especially now when Our Lord and Savior is so near.
God Bless

Hi jacob,

I am so gald u decided to join this site. I am sure u will enjoy and be encouraged. Soon we will meet up in the sky.

Smile
Fm12

Hey Jacob, welcome aboard.

Welcome Jacob!!

Welcome Jacob!!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome :) it's nice to finally talk to you all instead of just reading the threads

Welcome Jacob, it's always a joy to have another person who is watching for the Lord to talk to.
That other Jacob who wrestled with the angel of the Lord said he would not let go until he was blessed. Hold dear your faith in the Lord and keep running the race set before you. There is a blessing bigger than your brains have ever seen ahead.
Maranatha.

Hey, maybe you're the one with the ladder we used to sing about in Daily Vacation Bible School, Jacob! It was a lot of fun to pretend we were climbing. It ended: "Soldier's of the Cross..." Are you familiar with that song?

Usually we refer to ourselves as RITANs. We enjoy sharing our lives and hopes in Jesus' Name here, Jacob. Welcome to this forum.

Thank you Regina for those kind words, they were very encouraging! I was actually named after that Jacob, and MyWhiteStone, yes I am very familiar with that song, I sang it in sunday school as well :).

My church when I was really young used to do a costume contest around Halloween for all the kids who didn't celebrate that day, as a way that we could dress up and have candy but not actually take part in the bad stuff. Well anyways, they set it up so you had to dress up like someone from the bible, so my mom made me a little costume with a beard and a tiny ladder, and when someone would say, "who are you supposed to be?" and I would say "I'm Jacob, and this is my ladder" as I held it up.

Just a funny little story that I thought might make you smile :P

Welcome Brother Jacob!

Loz :]

Thank you Loz :)

Hi Jacob and welcome to RITA Now

Friendship Comments & Graphics

~Magickal Graphics~

Welcome to RITA (and/or RITA Now), Jacob!

Welcome on board, Jacob!

I look forward to reading your posts, and yes, hopefully we will be Home soon.

Hi, Jacob,

Great to have you with us on the site!

Welcome, Jacob :)

Hi Jacob, good to have you here with us!

WELCOME - WELCOME! So glad you came to wait with us!!

Welcome, Jacob!

Welcome Jacob, we are glad you are part of our family here at RITAN as we wait eagerly for the Lord's return!

Jacob! I like that name. Great to have you here with all of us fellow watchers. I'm looking forward to your posts.

and...

Welcome Jacob. I was a lurker too until I decided to join. It was hard to sit on the side lines and not voice my thoughts as I am sure you found out. Looking forward to your posts.

welcome Jacob. nice you found us and descided to join :)

Hi Jacob! Welcome to the family!! Hope you enjoy it here!! (I know you will!)
I loved the story about your little costume your mother made. . . so precious!
Blessings to you!
Patti : )

Shiloh Sis,
What a cute picture!!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Hey, great welcome, brother Jacob

Here is a little "ladder" for you!

We're glad for your fellowship

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Jacob Looking forward to your posts.

Thank you all again for the warm welcome :)

hey Jacob,
what took you so long ?!?

welcome aboard the lifeboat !

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

Welcome to the family Jacob.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Now that's really cool. Jacob and his ladder have arrived at RN! Now we know we can go home soon. That ladder is what we need to get sky high! Yes, indeed I have a smile on my face. Thank you for that precious story and image Jacob. You are most welcome here and like you we look forward to sharing wisdom, knowledge and Jesus with each other. Iron sharpens iron.

That's one of the most precious of gifts here--how the Holy Spirit leads us to Spiritual treasures and insights through each other. And then there's just the pleasure of each other's fellowship as we watch and wait. We look forward to hearing much from you and glad you have been gifted watching over our shoulders. It all works together to honor Jesus!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Welcome, Jacob!

Hi Jacob! I'm a bit slow on getting around to welcoming you, but welcome aboard!!

Hi Jacob,

Love your name by the way. :)

Welcome to the RITAN Family we are so happy you decided to come and fellowship with us as we wait upon our Lord's return in the clouds..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com