<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Feast of Trumpets SIGN! and why I, shall be Keeping my Rapture Watch very High indeed!!!!

I've written this to put on face book later, but thought I'd post it here first...
This is my response to yesterdays non-rapture...

If you want to know, why I expected (hoped!) for the Rapture Yesterday on the 8th September, and how I cope with the fact that it DIDN"T happen Read on…

I don't mind being wrong about the Rapture, it was still a clear and BEAUTIFUL SIGN!

The New Moon was 3 days late (Hidden) by the Sun, and when it was spotted on the 7th, the Feast of Trumpet started. Later in the day it hid a Star called Spica, which represents the wheat (The Church) in the hand of Virgo. (The Bride/Virgin) At Exactly the same time as the Sun was Setting in Jerusalem, while they are blowing the Last Trump!! When the church will be raised, at the Last Trump… Whaaa…t?

And THEN the Moon Moved on to have a conjuction with Venus (The Bright and Morning Star) JESUS! at Midnight in Jerusalem, (now there's a Song Title!) and it's at midnight the Groom comes for the Wise/Foolish Virgins in Jesus's parable. (About the Groom coming for His bride!)

Of course I thought the Rapture was going to happen!!! But it didn't…

But still, what an AMAZING Sign in the Heavens!!!!!

I am genuinely surprised that we are still here, but… No Man Knows The Day Or The Hour, I did say all along that I was just pointing to the sign in the heaven, and that I couldn't be 100% about the Rapture, but YES! YES! YES! I thought it was going to Happen… and Hopefully you can see WHY…!!??

And back to NMKTDOTH… Oh yeah… Only God knows when the Rapture is actual Going to Happen...

Of course, if you think that Biblical Signs in the Heavens are a whole pile of Baloney in the first place, and that Jesus isn't real, then all of this will most probably mean nothing to you, and you can easily write me off as a nut-job…

I, shall be Keeping my Rapture Watch very High indeed!!!!

We still have Sukkot, (the Day of Atonement) to come in 10 Days time, which lasts for 7 days.. and then the Feast of Booths (The day of Ingathering) coming at the End of September… or Maybe it won't be any of those days??

And what is coming in,?, in the shape of Comet ISON? It's coma has grown to 6 times the size of Earth, and it's travelling at 200, million miles per day, and it will go round the Sun on Hanukkah November 28th… which is another Sign I could point you to…

Maybe we'll just have to wait 'til the Bombs start falling???
Maybe they will simultaneous, the Rapture and the Bombs…

I can't watch a SIGN like that in the Heavens and NOT stay expectant!!!, even if the Rapture didn't happen at Exactly the time that I thought it would happen...

Re: Feast of Trumpets SIGN! and why I, shall be Keeping my Rapture Watch very High indeed!!!!

A very good post Humblehorse. I agree totally with what you say. All these signs in the sky MUST mean something. Btw that is already stated in the Bible.

Luke 21:11

New King James Version (NKJV)

11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

Re: Feast of Trumpets SIGN! and why I, shall be Keeping my Rapture Watch very High indeed!!!!

You bet, humblehorse! Patience is indeed a virtue! We're solidly in there with you man, waiting for our Blessed Redeemer, and have been enjoying your inspiring observations and hopeful heart-felt speculations that resonate in our souls as well. Thank you sincerely. I'm hopeful you'll keep on sharing your perspectives. You seem pretty bold this morning. God bless you, fellow watcher!

Glad to hear from you today, hh, everyday is a day closer!

Thanks for the post HH I really thought we would be gone by now too- these signs in the heavens aggravate and frustrate me because they are obviously there for a reason yet our eyes are ever watching (the signs) yet never seeing (our blessed hope) I for one am getting eye strain!

I was watching too, but you know what? I am still watching. WE KNOW it is close and who knows what will happen this week. I think we cannot put God in our little box (no matter how good that box is or how much sense it makes to our little minds). God will stand soon and tell Jesus to come and get us (HIS TIMING).

I loved your posts and it made so much sense, but I just don't know that the "CHURCH" will go up on a Jewish Holiday. I don't know that it won't....I just don't know. :)

God Bless and Keep your Eyes on the Skies. It has to be soon.

I love your enthusiasm and perseverance!

The new moon came exactly when it was supposed to-when God wanted it to. :)
Hillels calendar is off. If you want more accurate dates for the new
Moon I would suggest using Torahcalendar.com.

From the wedding ring eclipse on the 20th of May 2013 (Sign of Our betrothal?) to Rosh Hashanah 8th of Sept 2013 ( sign of our departure to the wedding feast) is
From and including: Monday, 20 May 2013
To, but not including Sunday, 8 September 2013

Result: 111 days

I know people keep seeing 111 I remember finding 888 hours and I think it was 333 days over laid in the arrival of asteroid 2012 DA 14 to the time we are immersed in the dust cloud of Comet ISON
Maranatha

Thanks Humblehorse. I have been reading that the Jews started their year much too early and that FOT is actually October 6th and 7th. I've seen this information around for a while but decided not to pay it any mind unless Sept was uneventful. It may be worth looking into. But as some of the others were saying, we are SO close. I mean I can't get but so disappointed because I know that all these things happening have to amount to something soon. Still looking up.

Email: Iceprincess09@comcast.net

I love your posts humble horse they are so informative, keep posting till we all meet in Glory.

Much Thanks Humble Horse.

More proof that Jesus is about to delay no longer.

He did say when these begin to come to pass, to look up for our redemption draws near.

He did NOT say, when these things are already happening and the Bombs are being dropped everywhere, and the whole world is in total econ collapse and chaos due to yet another world war, and half of the world is dead.

He said to look up, and what is up? The whole sky of course is "up", with its moon, stars, planets, comets, ect. Where the signs of the heavens pointing to his very immanent return (Rapture) is taking place. In other words its him saying, look up for even more encouragement, as you watch and wait for me, that I Am coming now, and that my promises are Yes and Amen.

So now we have two witnesses,that testify to his soon return. That which is taking place on Earth, and That which is taking place in the Heavens.

Iceprincess you make a VERY good point there was much debate earlier in the year over Passover and the month of Abib coming too soon- this could very well be God's "wild card" since only He knows what He considers to be ripe (Abib) barley.

So following this logic if the barley was not ready and a leap month was added (Adar bet- second adar) then it could be argued that we have just entered the month of Elul from God's reckoning.

Of course all of this is highly speculative but as some have argued God does not place heavenly signs out there on day of events - but rather ahead of time as warnings of things to come. Having said that I cannot see Humblehorse's signs pointing to an event one year from now as Middle East events don't seem to give us that long.

But a one month warning, that actually seems very realistic to me- what do all of you think? I am especially hoping Humblehorse chimes back in on this.

Chime!! I'm back in the room...

Well, this sign was on Rosh Hashanah, a beautiful picture of the Church being hidden after a 3 day delay... and then being with the bridegroom at Midnight...

It was on Rosh Hashanah. God is a God of order and I would disagree with everything being a month out, otherwise this would be a random sign on a random day. And all of Gods big Signs (that we've found) in the Heavens do fall on Feast Days so far!

Maybe...? there will be a 3 day delay?? September 11 sounds great to me!!

But seriously folks! We don't know the date, but we do have another amazing sign pointing towards our ever-imminent Rapture....

Keep your candles burning RitaN family.

I just love this post. Yes keep looking UP. Our Lord will descend and we will meet Him and the resurrected saints in the AIR in the CLOUDS. A door will be opened UP somewhere for us to go to.
These are roadsigns Humblehorse, we've been travlin down the long hiway and signs of the destination are getting more frequent.

It would be so wonderful to see heaven. If I did, I wouldn't ever want to leave. Anyone know if Joy Hetrick is ok? Her father saw heaven many times.

I don't think any of this is random either, but I do find it curious that a "fall" feast would occur in the summer... so things seem to be someone cloaked in uncertainty to some extent. Is Yeshua using man's calendar or his own? I don't know... but i can't get that one verse out of my head. "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." —Matthew 24:44

such an hour as ye think not.... say what? That greek word translated hour can also mean season from what i've seen.

Just one more thing i wanted to add, and it was regarding the tetrads in particular... they tend to be witnesses to events that have already occurred. Go back and have a look, and the only one i could see where the first moon [and only one] of the four, occurred before the event was 1967. So while some star signs may seem to be warnings, the moon signs seem to be witnesses.

Watching all these signs coming together is like watching the pressure gauge on a tank being heated... sooner or later something big has to happen, and nothing is going to stop it when its time comes.

Interesting greek word translated as "hour" in the above scripture i quoted..

5610 hṓra – properly, an hour; (figuratively) a finite "season"; limited time or opportunity to reach a goal (fulfill a purpose); a divinely pre-set time-period; a limited period to accomplish the Lord's specific purpose, i.e. "the hour" in which specific characteristics prevail exactly like that for a limited time.

I posted this yesterday if anyone missed it:
There are four fast days found in the Oral Law: Tammuz 17, Av 9, Tishri 3, and Tevet 10. The  fast  in Torah is on the Day of Atonement/ Yom Kippur. 

Lev 16:29 "This is to be a lasting ordinance for you: On the tenth day of the seventh month you must deny yourselves and not do any work--whether native-born or an alien living among you--

Lev 23:27 "The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves, and present an offering made to HaShem by fire.

Num 29:7 "'On the tenth day of this seventh month hold a sacred assembly. You must deny yourselves and do no work.

In an opinion of Oral Law it is believed that when a man marries, his sins are forgiven. So there is supposedly a connection between matrimony and forgiveness and atonement. On their wedding day, the bride and groom both fast. That afternoon the groom recites a confession called a viduy.
( similar to Dan 9:5,9,18-19). It is the same confession used on Yom Kippur/ Day of Atonement. The bride at her wedding wears a white gown and in some Jewish sects the groom  wears a white robe called a kittel. It is customary to wear white on the day of Atonement as a sign of purity.
Those of us who believe in Yeshua as the Messiah already know that He has, at least in part, fulfilled this feast, as He is the atonement for our sins, our
High Priest. (Heb 8:1-13).
Is Yom Kippur the wedding day? Has the Bride heard Gods call? Time will tell.

So keep watch as we are told several times to do.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com