Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The economy?

What happens when O 'decides' to go to war in Syria? I'm convinced O is Muslim and is further revealing his agenda . . God have Mercy on this nation that once followed the Constitution ~~ How on earth did this guy get elected as the USA's commander in Chief ~~~ brrrrr~

Gas prices already are 4.39 a gallon, and we're on the brink of an M/E war?

look @ this link: 'Syria: US strikes would help those who 'blew up World Trade Center'

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/09/20399319-syria-us-strikes-would-help-those-who-blew-up-world-trade-center?lite

Re: The economy?

I agree, Donna. Don't know what the people in this country were thinking when they elected him. It does seem a little on the crazy side to attack Syria, when they are so tight with Iran, and risk Iran shutting of the Strait of Hormuz for our oil supply. It would not take long for the economy to plummet. People will riot in the streets if their gas prices double. Sounds tribulation-ish to me.

You asked, Donna, "How on earth did this guy get elected as the USA's Commander in Chief?" Chuck Missler says the citizens of this nation flunked their IQ test in picking him. Maybe it was kind of a "...powerful delusion so that they would believe the lie...," although we usually think of that prophecy in a slightly different context.

how 'bout this for power delusion? A must see ~~ I like this judge ~~ she gets it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sorpTOyJXf8

Amen to that Donna!

How on earth did this guy get elected as the USA's commander in Chief ~~~ brrrrr~

Answer to your quote: "God Put him there"..Part of the grand scheme of Prophecy. This is what the American people wanted. Israel in the OT no longer wanted God to rule over them, they wanted a King who they could see and touch, so God gave them Saul, and see where that led to, then He chose David a man after His own Heart. America no longer wanted God, they wanted someone who would give them promises of a better life, and see where that has led us. Now The Lord will send the True King, The Root of David, the King of Kings to rule with the Rod of Iron and we all know where that will lead, Praise God for His Faithfulness for we shall be with Him for eternity!!

I agree. It baffles me and I was so convinced he wouldn't have a second term when I went to the polls. Then, on the other hand, I wonder...WAS he "elected" or was he placed there by the elites or "shadow gov't"?
Either way, God uses all things for HIS purposes and HIS plan will be fulfilled.

I say AMEN to the judge, too!

Also, on the first news article, the picture of Him, he looks as if he's aged 30+ years before our very eyes!
I don't think there's anything "natural" about that.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

that's the bottom line, MS ~~ God put O in office ~~ Christ's prophesies are happening and we are that generation seeing much of it in these end times ~~ . .

Boy she's good she just about nailed everything. I like the end where she tell O to give back the Peace Prize...reminds me of this scripture.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com