Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
for the first time~

a thought came to me for the first time since 4 decades of watching was: Lord, I'm thinking maybe You are not going to call Your Bride Home in my lifetime.

Instantly, our Lord said in my spirit: "in an hour you think not" .

. Lord I don't mean to scoff, I repent, if that's what it sounded like . . The Spirit whispered: I AM aware of your doubts, know that scoffing belongs to the unrepentant . . "

Re: for the first time~

I don't want to wait any longer and I can't even imagine how society will be just 10 years from now, let alone another generation. I think we are that close. We are seeing the Syrian crisis being talked down with Russia saying that Syria should hand over it chemicals and nukes---hello, nukes!? So who knows...

We remain watchful, Lord,

not conformed to this world, we are:

. . . "So what can we do as believers to thwart the darkness that we are being thrust into? It is almost too much, isn’t it? It was for me today. I cannot remember feeling such a rush of sorrow and distress in those few minutes this afternoon, and I could almost see the face of the evil one, laughing and taunting me, taking pleasure in knowing I was feeling pain for the lost souls he has taken and continues to snatch.

He won’t win. He is winning now, but ultimately, he is defeated. The victory is already ours. Conquered at Calvary, my friends. Jesus has fought this battle and won it handily. We as Christians need to be strong and determined. We need to be alert like Jesus was when He said to Peter, “Get thee behind Me, Satan” and we need to be able to recognize Satan’s tactics. He thrives on confusion. He loves chaos. He jumps in at the slightest opening. He preys on the weak. He is certainly the god of this world. But he flees at the name of Jesus. And that is all we need to know.

“And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God” (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

I saw a post the other day that said we probably have quite a bit of time before the Rapture of the church. Don’t believe it. My first thought was, “That is exactly when it is going to happen.” When we have depleted our spiritual savings and are running on the fumes of frustration and doubt, the trumpet will sound.

I don’t believe God will lead us down the path of disappointment. We know He is calling us home soon. We know it in our fibers. We feel it in our guts.

We must live it in our remaining days. Someone asked me a few months ago how long did I think it would be until the Rapture, like 20 years, or 2 years? I don’t know, but I told them I thought closer to 2 than 20. It’s just my feeling. But God’s timing will be perfect and if it is 200 years, think of how many souls could be reached for His kingdom in that expanse of opportunity!

I don’t know when He is sending Jesus for us. I only know, my heart tells me it is soon, and that is how I cope with the world gone mad. Many have gone before us who have seen untold horrors and things we cannot imagine—I believe they probably thought Jesus was coming soon. But things are culminating now. Prophecies are fulfilled and the season is at hand."

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith11.html

Thank you Donna for that post!
Oh...I feel the same way as you have today...I keep asking the Lord for some kind of confirmation and the enemy is really attacking me.
When I was disappointed about the Lord not coming on RH my teen son told me"Look Mom He is coming at time when you least expect it"
I feel that the present world cannot continue for 7 more years the way it is going...tribulation for 7 years seems crazy to me.
I wonder why so many of us have had dreams,visions,and confirmations at this time. It has to be soon,it just has to be!

Dear Sis,
Thank you so much for this post today!
It helped me so much!!
Bless you!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

yeah i agree with you donna and all of you!! this morning, i was wondering this morning about why people are expecting the day like rosh hannah, jew holidays. and somehow the words came in my mind, saying, at least we will not expect the day when He will come and call us home. I said ok, I will keep waiting for You come and I told Him that I know in my heart that You will come very soon, and I will be ready. as in my guts that people will not expect that Jesus Christ will come and they didnt think it will happen. same thing what Lord spoke to Donna about this. it rings in my spirit.

so keep watching and keep waiting for Him to come back.

I know some are disappointed that Jesus has not come yesterday yet. but His time is the best and He know when. in the bible says, God has the date already set and it is not for us to know. in bible says in Acts 1: 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

so we have to be ready everyday for His return. in my heart, He will come and get us home very soon.

i am so thankful that He is so faithful to His promises and he will come and get us to bring us home.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3HN-YUcUf6LMLVL4DDI_lrdl6gREBlxlbQBGOeWY-EE1Q_ySFnw

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTScvLU2pM9johgzewWuI6miGFFxyj0ep58VIbheRnAkXEsAafD

hope that work this time. if not then help me out thanks

fm12

Here ya go, Funkymom

I'm sorry, but i'm actually pretty devastated about this. I'm currently living on a disability that will need to be renewed the end of this year, and my doctor is now in Australia, and clinic doctors won't fill out the forms because 'they are not familiar with your history, blah blah blah..' so i will be homeless in all likelyhood. My landlord knows exactly how much i make, but raises my rent regardless.

I was feeling this way last year, and i was encouraged (i thought by Yeshua) to 'hang on one more year'... Well, i did that, and here i am in the same or worse position. I kept my end.

I'm living in the movie groundhog day... I'm not waiting for the rapture any more... i just want to be taken home in any way possible. He took my sister a few years ago with colon cancer, so there are more ways than the rapture to get off this crazy ride.

I just don't have another year in the tank folks... Sorry. It took me til this after noon just to drag myself out of bed. Oh, and as if that were not enough, i feel like a quitter now..

Stop trying to predict when he's coming. HE is NOT GOING TO TELL US... He does what he does.

so can someone show me how to do upload the pictures on it?/ please help me how and teach me ok thanks

Zophim314, is there anything we can do to help? You can email me bookish_lass@yahoo.com

funkymom, for those images, I had to do < img src="address of the image"< /img>
without the spaces before/after the carets < and >

Dear Zophim314 Don't despair. I'm sure the Rita'N team here will help you out. We are family and will not see you on the street. Keep us posted on how your doing.

Zophim,
Hello dear brother.I will have you in my prayers...I am struggling too with alot of financial issues so I was hoping the Lord was going to whisk us away into our Heavenly home.Not the reason I wanted to be raptured of course but there is much tribulation down here.We are all weary and tired.I will pray that you will not be homeless and everything works out for you.You are a child of God and he knows your needs.Dont give up hope:)

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and prayers... The big crunch won't be for a few months yet, so i'm going to try not to think about it too much. I don't like asking for charity, but I do have a donation button for people who would like to support my website.. Its one of the things that used to occupy most of my time, doing research and writing etc... Its very basic and plain, and its mostly there as a resource of info - despite that, several of my pages actually used to appear number one or at least on the front page of Google searches - not so much lately, however. Especially those pages dealing with a response to the new 'alien gospel' as i call it, where the claim is [according to shows like Ancient Aliens] we were created by aliens from an earlier "primate"... a silly mix of evolution nonsense with the new age alien saviour message being put out by Hollywood and elsewhere. I have a friend who donates his private server and DNS, so i only have to pay for the domain name, and a shared internet connection, which is relatively cheap.

I guess i will have to find something to do to keep my mind on other things... I have depression and GAD, and used to suffer panic attacks, so it can make it very difficult to concentrate on tasks. Things can snowball out of hand if i have additional stress.. I'm sure lots of people can relate to this who have suffered it themselves, or know someone.

I am actually looking into changing my web publishing software to the new freebee by Windows "Microsoft Expression Web 4"... It looks good from the tutorials i have seen so far.

Here is one of my web pages on the rapture... so as you can see, Frontpage doesn't really look all that slick..

http://www.bcrevolution.ca/rapture_facts.htm

Thanks again everyone.

My prayer Donna:

Psalm 90:13 Return, O LORD! How long? Have pity on your servants!

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com