Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is AngelWings?

I miss you dear sister.

Re: Where is AngelWings?

Dear Roses,
I was just about to start a like thread when I saw yours. . .

Dear AngelWings, Sis,
Praying that you are ok.
Knowing that you are probably in prayer & seeking the Lord.
Praying for your well-being.
Please let us know my dearest Sister that you are indeed ok, and how we may best assist you in prayer.
Love you Dearest,
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

She posted the other night on a few threads. I'm hoping she is just busy and hasn't had time. Hopefully, she will post tonight.

Yes I was wondering that too lady's. Thanks for letting us know she was around last night Shiloh. Missing you today.

Dear Rosesinsept,

What a beautiful act of caring and concern my dear sis..
I have been resting a bit, much fatigue due to my health and I have been praying more and more for us here, for Israel and the Lord's soon return for us.

I have missed you too my sweet sister.. I know I missed a couple of days on here. Asking the Lord to grant me my energy back so I can keep posting and reading all the wonderful posts from my brothers and sisters here whom I love very much. I do not know what I would do without RITAN.

Thank you again dear sis for the lovely thread I really appreciate your kindness and cannot wait to meet you in the clouds really soon.

Love you,
AngelWings7

Dearest Patti,

Hi my dear sis, you are so right, I have been in prayer and seeking the Lord for my health and strength to improve and also for all of us here, for I know that we are weary and wish to go home very soon.

I know the Lord will not tarry for he knows our thoughts and what we are going through as the bride of Christ.
His ways and thoughts are not our own and I trust that he will come at his appointed time.

Been thinking about you too my sis, hope all is well with you and I am keeping you in prayer as well.
Cannot wait to meet you and give you a big big hug in Heaven..

Love you sis, you are special to me...

Hugs,

HEAVENLY BRIDE...

Hello my dear sister Shiloh,

Thank you for your concern sis.. You know me so well.. I have been resting and gaining my strength back little by little. You know I have my days..

I pray that you are doing well sis and also your husband Kevin is still in my prayers for a full recovery from his surgery.
May the Lord be with you, your husband and your beautiful family sis..

Miss you sis and hope to see you in Heaven soon and give you a great big hug...

I have a cute video which I am posting here for you that I know you will love... I saw this yesterday on youtube and I immediately thought about you...

Check this out, even our pets, have little souls and they know that the Lord is near and they are happy too...

THIS DOG LOVES JESUS....

Hi my dear sis Rita May,

I was missing you too sis... I have been resting a bit trying to get my energy level back so I can continue to post and read everyone's wonderful anointed posts..

I love that Angel Wings Neon Sign... It is so beautiful thank you....

This post made my day, thank you for thinking of me and your concern.
I love you dearly sis and cannot wait to meet you also in Heaven very soon I hope.

Give your dear cats a big kiss for me...

Send you a great big hug your way...

Love,

AngelWings7

Hope you are okay sweet sister...praying for you:)
angelwings photo: angelWings angelwings.jpg

Thank you Rosesinsept for your heartfelt concern..

I will be okay, just asking the Lord for energy and strength in these days..

Love you sis, you are such a sweetheart and such a kind heart.. and thank you for that lovely Angel picture it is so beautiful...

Love you,

angelwings photo: angelwings angelwingsart.jpg

Sending you love and hugs too Sister!

Oh what a sweet video, AngelWings! I am glad you rest when you know you need to. You never complain. You are a silent sufferer. Know that you remian in my prayers.
We are doing well, thankyou so much for asking. Prayer is so powerful and we are both so thankful for all of them. Kev's recovery is coming along very well, good and bad days but the bad days are much, much less now. He's recovering much faster than even his doctors thought he would. We know that is from the prayers from you all and others.

Please stay rested.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com