Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dear Donna. . .

Dear Donna,

I would like to ask for your wisdom & advice if you don't mind.

You have posted so many words of wisdom & encouragement today, I feel
compelled to ask of you:

Would you compose a scripture-based prayer that I can pray daily
over my youngest daughter (25 yrs old & on her own) who thinks she is lesbian.
I truly believe she is searching for "something" to fill the empty place left in her heart
by her Dad's illness and death. I do pray for her, but I feel an urgency now
that I have not felt before. She was saved & baptized around age 12 or so & was
raised in church & attended youth group everytime the doors were open when she was
in high school. I know she had a hunger for the Lord. Her current feelings about herself did not
come about until her dad died. Would you please help me in this way?

Sincerely,
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Re: Dear Donna. . .

Bump up for Donna

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti ~~ I pray this helps dear sis ~~ you and I both are encouraged to pray over your dear daughter, along with all prayer warriors who desire to intercede ~~

oh, sis, our footing to the Heavenly Throne in Spirit, as His children is always encouraged by our Father ~~ we can surely run to God in prayer ~~

Father, send forth to Patti's daughter conviction of the Holy Spirit ~~grant Your favor upon her, encompass Your wing in the shielded saving Grace of Jesus Christ ~ turn her heart toward You, for You are the power to bring safety, refuge, and comfort in time of need, and so we cry out to You, Father~

~~ we pray Your word, Lord Jesus, that surely Your Goodness and mercy shall follow each soul pleading to You for the love and caring of a dear one in distress

~~ Lord, help Patti's daughter, awaken her to the Great Shepherd, make her thirsty for You, Lord Jesus, speak to her, we pray, much like You did to the woman at the well . .

. Your Word promises when we ask, that You shall pour living waters over Your dear ones . . I don't know if Patti's daughter is saved, ~~ oh Father draw her to Your Amazing Grace, shield her in the power of Christ's convicting Mercy, for You love her, You died for her . . I pray Your Word believing You are protecting her, and causing her to be awakened with a repentant heart toward You, Lord ~~

I believe this is for your daughter dear Patti:

"In righteousness shall you be established; you shall be far from oppression . . " Isaiah 54 14

Thank You, Lord for hearing prayer ~~~ Please cover Patti's daughter with the Light of desire for You, Lord Jesus, set her apart by God's touching Spirit awakening her to run to Your Righteous Refuge and strength, a very Present help in her time of trouble .

. Father, thank You, for we know You are near to all who call upon You ,. . oh, we call upon You, Lord Jesus, to stir Patti's daughter to an overwhelming joy in spirit made ready to run to Your great Mercy and Grace.

Patti's daughter needs You, Father God ~~ We know You desire none to perish, Lord Jesus . . . lead her from her present lifestyle with conviction greatly by the power of the Holy Spirit ~~ stir her, touch her ~~ in the Name of our Adored Jesus ~~~ believing You hear, Father ~

Prayers going up. We all are made with a need to love and be loved. For women in particular, part of the curse is to have a stretched out longing for her man that can't really be met. Well, not by us guys, but only by the One that Eve had rejected. Father God, help Patti's daughter realize from Whom she is craving love, and what love truly is.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Thank you dear Donna & TXThom & all others in agreement with their prayers for my daughter.
My heart is forever grateful to you!
Bless you!
Patti

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com