Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
an average crusade in Africa ......

..... I believe , German born Rhinehard Bonnke is leaving his field of missionary work there in Africa , after many decades of work for Christ , to "missionary the United States of America with a fellow European minister , as he sees us more in need of help even than they . Sad ....
Why would this be ? Because we are . A spirit of sophistication having entered the Church in the 1950's , where we believe less and less in deliverance , and miracles , and Holy Ghost acts inspired by The Lord Jesus Christ Himself.
In an average Rhinehard Bonnke crusade this occurred nightly and they never considered it anything but normal Christian work in The Kingdom and normal activities of The Holy Ghost : the Dead were raised ( even after four days ) , the Lame walked , the poor & homeless were given sustenance , the sick were healed , they spoke in other languages having the Baptism of The Holy Ghost and Fire experience, the crippled legs were straightened , limbs grew out , devils were brought out of people in great deliverance .
(((((The people believed for all of this because of The Word of The Lord Jesus Christ Himself : " and greater things than this will ye do when I go to the Father ....."AMEN ! AMEN ! AMEN !)))))
********we have traveled backwards in many congregations away from The words of promise from Christ , to "nothing very much happens in our crusades" for : the sake of reason, worldliness, intellectualism and sophisticated behavior that is acceptable in Society of today , status quo.
So he is coming here and leaving Africa ....

Re: an average crusade in Africa ......

When we pray , we pray for the will of the Father , and He has already made His will known to us in His inerrant Word .
CHRIST : " By my stripes ye are healed ."
has not changed today ..
He raised Lazarus from the dead .....He will do it today .
"Be it unto you as you believe ."
He delivers people from demons spirits today because Jesus said :"Greater things than this will ye do when I go to The Father "...(and The Comforter comes at Pentecost to the Church ...) The demoniac with Legion was delivered
by Our Savior and the demons went into pigs who then perished in the sea. The witness then went out from this man of what Christ Jesus had done .
~~~~then why do we hardly ever see these works (greater things, as Christ promised ).....Christ desires to see what He promised , always .
Jesus is the same , yesterday , today and forever !...The Word
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S (did you notice this time I did not capitalize any words for emphasis ...that awful school teacher habit I have ...Gone !) never to return ....Big Smile !)
bonnie

and the lepors were healed , the deaf heard , the blind could see , the hunched backs were straightened ....HALLELUJAH !! Praise The Lord ! He is good !

Found this on Reinhardt's website:

He has some kind of name for his ministry, its called Christ for all Nations.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
What We Believe
Christ for all Nations' Basic Tenets of Faith

1.THE BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.

2.There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons:

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

3.In the Deity of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule.

4.In the BLESSED HOPE - the rapture of the Church at Christ's second coming.

5.The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST

6.Re-­generation by the HOLY SPIRIT is essential for personal salvation.

7.The redemptive work of Christ on THE CROSS provides healing for the body in response to believing prayer.

8.The BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it, with the evidence of "speaking in tongues".

9.In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a HOLY LIFE.

10.In the RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting d*m*ation.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I added the numbers for easy reference, talking points.

Some questions and concern's i have in regards to his teachings:

He is what appears to be a Pentecostal Believer, in the manner similar to the Assembly of God, and or Holiness movements (they primarily teach a faith plus works salvation).

not certain if he is pre, mid or even post trib, rapture, but at least he believes in a rapture, he does not specify much in that regard.

not sure where he stands in regards to osas, for he seems to imply adding personal holiness to become or remain saved?

not sure where he stands in relation to Israel, end times, or if he thinks the Jews are gods chosen people.

in point 8 he emphasizes that speaking in tongues is "the evidence of having the Spirit", therefore implying that speaking in tongues is the only evidence of being saved/filled with the Spirit? Bible in no uncertain terms does NOT teach that.

Talking point 6 is kinda interesting, and somewhat confusing. What does he mean by that? I thought we were saved by grace, through faith, by the work done on the cross. If he means being born again and sealed, by the Holy Spirit, then why dint he just say that?

The man seems to teach a prosperity, health and wealth gospel. That is if one don't get healed as his crusades, or speak in tongues, then what happens to that persons pursuit of God, the Almighty, and His only Son Jesus?

talking point 9. What does that mean? is he teaching sinless perfectionism while one still lives in the flesh down here on earth?

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble here, or sound negative, but I have my reservations about this man. The USA could use more people calling the masses to faith and Repentance, and a life of Holiness, and Discipleship.

Perhaps one of the mods, or someone who knows more about the man can add input, or correct me if I am in error about him.

can we do away with all Miracles if someone does not get healed immediately ? Maybe their healing is forthcoming .
Jesus's miracles never discouraged anyone Then ...why would they discourage now ?
I only know he is respected by other ministers world-wide . Until we have traveled into the darkest depths of Africa and done this work for Jesus (greater things than these will ye do " )as Christ spoke , let's be very loving of people who have already gone and done this work for Christ ...right ? As they Obeyed Him ....
....Also , dear brother , have people not had reservations about us before , each of us .? Of course they have .
I did not say he does not teach following Christ , reading the Word, discipleship ....he evidently does all those things ...why the Miracles manifest so readily , yes ?

Has his miracles been verified as real?

His teachings don't seem to line up with scripture.

Its not unloving to point out error, rather we are called to shine the light upon false doctrines.

If he does come here and more people get saved, or even healed then that's wonderful.

There are so many false teachers and prophets in the world, who speak half truths and offer sensational experiences.

As been said by someone famous, who did positively change the world:

Trust, but verify.

With 300, 000 at one crusade , I am sure there were witnesses , thousands .
It is hard to fake growing out limbs and raising the dead .
And he has invited ministers from all over the world to come guest preach so they saw the miracles as well .
His ministry spans decades as Billy Graham's has . This man is real . I have heard him preach many many times , Leroy .
The Word : "Lord help my unbelief ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***This thread is exactly an illustration of what has happened in America and why we see so few miracles today ? Easier not to believe or accept those things / acts done through the Holy Spirit Power .
heartbreaking ...this was a Good report not a bad report , a report of hope for America not her future undoing .

My own child has ulcerative colitis and has for many years , ten . ....She has bad kidneys , and is always susceptible to pneumonia because of these other problems .
She suffers .
She has suffered greatly .
But I do not feel I am amiss in praying for her without ceasing for healing, as it was one of the things The Lord gave to us at the whipping post .....
Her healing may never manifest before my eyes or hers , But that does not stop me from believing that God will heal .
If Jesus said : " By my stripes ye " Are " healed , who are we to say otherwise .
I place my opinions under his feet and I keep praying for her .
She , I feel , can still suffer for Christ , without the health problems .
I will continue to pray for her til the day she dies, if I outlive her , believing without thinking this : " I am believing " a pack of lies " .
************ broken hearted today ....I posted on an evangelist who believes Jesus still heals today, and I feel like a woman who just robbed a bank of fifty million dollars and shot two men as I got away ......

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com