Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Back Peddling on the Syrian Crisis

Surprised this thread has not been created yet...

Doesn't look like this Syria Crisis is anymore, now that Obama is severely back peddling and Putin has given him a way out for Assad to hand over his weapons and "nukes" --- huh? Oh, so now Assad can just go back to killing hundreds of thousand the regular way!

It's interesting how this is going to make us look, it's like amateur hour with everyone in DC. I was for sure thinking we are outta here, now it's like (car screeching breaks sound) - uh-oh, no go? What are you thoughts of what might happen.

Re: The Back Peddling on the Syrian Crisis

I'm afraid you're right Goldenknight. Looks like no strike. I just heard that Syria already agreed to give up their chem weapons on the news. I wasn't watching just listening and it was the BBC world news. Part of me is relieved because frankly NO ONE wants war. Even though I know it has to happen, I didnt want to be sitting around while more people die. Another part of me is largely disappointed because I wanna go home. I'm starting to feel like everyone who says the rapture is years away is right. I don't want to resign to that buuut things always look like they're going to boil over and the pot gets removed from the stove entirely. Not sure what to think anymore. But boy does this make America look like a big ol "talker." We wasted all this money putting warships in the Mediterranean, flexing muscles, making threats...for naught. In the end cooler heads prevailed and people are alive so I have to say thank the Lord.

Email: Iceprincess09@comcast.net

It has been an interesting ride hasn’t it? Every time I make a speculation, something new occurs, but these are my thoughts:

How can Russia or the Assad regime be trusted to follow through? I find it hard to believe that Assad would willingly give up all of his toys. I have to wonder what Putin’s motivations are here and what he’s hoping to get out of all of this. ( it all could just be stall tactic)

Even though this proposal seems to be “on the table”, much of the political talk still seems to be geared towards making a case for intervention.....one senator interviewed mentioned regime change as a motivating factor as well as “national security interests”.

I guess we’ll know more after the President addresses the nation tomorrow night. What strange days we are in.

The strikes going to be called off?

I suppose this means then that the world is still going over the cliff. Instead of going over it at 120 mph the world is going over it at 90 mph.

Its still a cliff, its still over 400 feet to the bottom, and the car is still racing towards it at unstoppable speed. Its just that it will get there and over it a little tiny bit later.

Leroy, can't argue with you there.

Email: Iceprincess09@comcast.net

I think this is a false flag to try and save face for Obama...

Yeah we're backing out, he agreed...

Than a false flag "caused by Assad" or ppl backing him occurs and than they decide to strike to make sure he learns a lesson. Than all countries go at it.

Just read on RT that said:
MORE: Obama not willing to ’set precedent’ of military strike without imminent threat and public, Congress consensus

notice the "without imminent threat...hinting that if there was an "imminent threat he would.

Just my thoughts ;)

Also the End times Headline says : WAR DRUMS: Assad Hints at Another 9/11 If Attacked By U.S.

Could be the false flag?

My question is how does anyone even know where all the chemical weapons are?
There was much talk about the rebels being the ones that actually did the attack because they were found to have chemical stores earlier. How will anybody know if all the chemicals are turned over?

I don't think this is done yet. Somebody did this chemical attack to escalate the crisis and bring in outside interference. If they fail to get the world to respond I have trouble believing they are just going to give up. Anyone willing to kill 400 kids to advance their agenda won't give up so easy. I think this is just going to get much worse.

Dave

Curiouser and curiouser! Guess the rapture index gets pushed back? Don't know what to think of all this. Much staging, posturing and games. Wonder if the world is just deceived, or if this is the restraining hand of God, once again?! I am conflicted! And if it is the restraining hand of God, how can be believe all the words of a soon coming rapture??? Either God is truly speaking to His church, or we are all just being hyped up emotionally? Which is it??? Maybe Isaac Newton was right when he calculated 2060? Again, short of hearing a direct and audible word from the Lord, experienced by the whole church corporate, end times study just seems to be a dart game of chance. Playing devil's advocate here. What say you?

Love & blessings..Tender Reed

Hey TenderReed,

I will take you up on your question ;) We are not playing a chance game, we are watching, sitting on the wall looking for signs.

I think we may get watching and knowing mixed up...We're not called to know or state that we know the return right? BOY, its tempting and yes I have done it saying, c'mon its so obvious. I think it is a downside to being a watcher. Our human desire to know Gods plans, when we see things coming about. We assume sometimes we know more than others because we see it coming. This can be dangerous.

We are called to watch, I picture a man on a wall watching for a man coming in the distance, he gets closer and closer, becoming clearer with every glance. When it gets to a certain point, its almost so clear you feel you can cry out, JOHN is coming! I would recognize that face anywhere! But on closer study, you see it was really PETER. We are not called to know, we are called to watch. Watch prophecy being fulfilled, watch Israel...once you know what you are looking for in light of this I think you will stress less on when and sit back more and watch the show unfold. Sit easy knowing that it will come to pass because the BIble tells us so. Its really a time to trust scripture and not the stars, the wars etc. but to trust what is written, all things will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Summing up= We I do not believe are called to play a game of chance, we are called to watch and make known the signs of prophecy coming to pass to others who may not be seeing it. Some will hear and others will not.

I think its a huge thing to be gifted to be a watcher and should not be taken lightly. We have been blessed!

I want to express that I am learning this weekend (with the high hopes) to not focus on the moment but try and focus on the big picture. Will be filled with more hope this way. I mean so much is pointing in this direction whats a few more days, weeks, months to eternity?!

Thanks for the question TenderReed and sorry I was everywhere! Tired

Maybe, if Syria soon gives up all of it's chemical weapons, we will be told that all is safe, no more chemical attacks. In other words......"Peace and Safety"

WatchingSince76
Maybe, if Syria soon gives up all of it's chemical weapons, we will be told that all is safe, no more chemical attacks. In other words......"Peace and Safety"

Mmmm, yes...very good grasshopper...

Good feedback everyone. I guess next stop is ISON --- is that going to be a dud thud?..then full speed ahead to first tetrad 4/15/2015 and the Palestine/Israel peace deadline.

I was thinking what Watchingsince76 said, too many trigger happy Muslims on the loose. Egypt is still in chaos, too. I wish everything was a little more plain, like when Daniel was given an exact time frame.

I was just thinking, since it is all "over" will people be talking about "peace and security" now.

I think we need to be careful not get so caught up in speculations about prophecy that we forget why we're still here, salt and light. I understand that we can get excited about being caught up to see our Lord but I think we need to guard ourselves and be wise as serpents but as gentle as lambs. This cool down with Syria is a very good thing if O had have struck Syria it could have rapidly turned into WWIII. And it still might who knows. I'm just thinking we shouldn't beat the war drums so loudly, if at all.

Email: peterh77@gmail.com

This sounds like a "peace and safety" scenario to me. It seems like a way out. It seems like Syria is hunky-dory with the proposal. It seems Russia is all too happy to make the arrangements.

But Assad *did* mention he'd hit Israel if he was threatened. We all know Satan himself wants this war. I think it's smoke and mirrors. If his chemical weapons (ie., his upper hand) are taken by the international community, he's not likely to give them up as magnanimously as he seems to be. He could be coerced into striking Israel either to save face himself, make a point, or simply because it's an open opportunity, a bait and switch.

A lot of people seem to believe the "hook in the jaw" of Russia would be something they'd want to possess, such as Israel's natural oil. But a hook has a barb and pulls a reluctant fish out of the water. Seems a Syrian strike on Israel would be a "trigger" for the US to strike, and Russia would be reluctantly pulled into the conflict because their ally decided to go cowboy.

I don't know if this will happen, but it's not over 'til it's over. Momentum is just too strong at this point to be stopped unless by the hand of God Himself. It's like trying to stop a speeding train. You need miles of track to come to a complete stop. I'm not so sure things can be stopped, and if they slow down, what's the trigger for prophecy to be fulfilled? It MUST be fulfilled, so what are the odds of all this coming to a head again?

Only if Assad refuses this new proposal, uses his chemical weapons again on his people, or if the regime hits Israel.

So I'm not going back to bed just yet...

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

as watchers, we are blessed by our God to 'see' these end times ~~ talk about 'peace & safety' and then sudden destruction, it's happening all over the map, huh ~~~the intensity is so prophetic with clear signs Jesus IS preparing for His return ~~ bring it on, Lord Jesus, for Your Majestic Righteous reign on earth!!

Our Creator God is moving exactly as He promised . . oh, luvs, we see it, we feel ready to be snatched above, before the fulfilling of Matthew 24 that is soon coming ~~ no evil power can override what God has spoken ~~ Praising the Lord and His Holy Power in all He does and is~

There is no Peace and Safety with Iran still working/owning nuclear weapons and talking of Israel's destruction.

Damascus is still here and still threatened as all the talk from O and Kerry is still we will strike/no way the chemicles can be all gotten and destroyed.

Egypt is still in its Unrest

Gaza is still there

This "Peace Deal" is still being brokered

So many things still going on that I still look up more than I have ever done before.

Becka, can you please point me in some direction that can validate that Assad used his chemical weapons of the Syrian people and that it was not the rebels that used them? Assad was winning the battle and the rebels were losing. Who needed some assistance from elsewhere? The Rebels. Who is the US helping? The rebels. Who would gain from US intervention? The rebels.

I have yet to see definitive proof that Assads regime was the one who used the chemicals. I don't buy into all
this propaganda. The US is in the ME for the interest of the elites, control of oil and to keep the US dollar afloat so they don't lose all their money.

To see what the elite are capable I recommend you watch the movie "Inside job."

This could be a delaying ruse for Syria to buy them more time. I think putting together a committee to oversea transfer of chemical weapons could take a few months. I also do not believe Syria will turn over all of it. Then, if the rebels have the sarin, will that also be confiscated? Then the Iran issue with their ongoing development of nuclear bombs. Time is running out on how to deal with them. I do not feel that the Middle East can come so close to exploding and then simply back away. For all we know, the US can manufacture some incident and bombs away.

1.) The fact that things got stalled does NOT mean things are slowing down. Jesus said "wars and RUMORS of wars" we are STILL in that position, we have NOT back peddeled :)

2.) I heard rumor that Saudi Arabia has offered Russia a hand in the global oil trade and rights to control their own gas lines IF they back away from Assad. However, this is from people who are saying that this whole Syrian uprising has to do with Syria's refusal to allow other countries to build a pipe line through Syria. How much of this is true, I don't know. My dad worked in the ME on oil companies in a very high up rank and he believes this information to be true based on his experiences in the ME. So, could this be an attempt to say "hey, we tried to back you, you didn't do what we asked so we are done with you, good luck!" in the event that Assad does not follow through to the T?

3.) Isaiah 17 to me kinda says that the nations will roar against Syria/Israel but appears that God may rebuke them BEFORE they attack and then after that there is a night of terror (by who though?) and then all is destroyed by morning. Since I interpret it this way, I have not believed that the US would do anything at all this whole time, so I am NOT surprised by the "back peddling."

4.) The rapture is to take place while people are marrying, giving in marriage, eating and drinking, etc. If the US attacked Syria and they/their neighbors attacked Israel and then Israel destroyed Syria, how can we all be living like in the days of Noah?! All this panic of WWIII needs to go away so that the scoffers can make fun of us and say "haha and you thought your savior was going to come for you? Where is he?" and then they can get back to their lives and when all seems normal again...BAM! God acts and nobody will second guess it. I'm sticking to something natural, like a massive earthquake/volcanic eruption/tsunami/meteor/etc. I think God's sudden destruction will obviously come from him and not from man so I'm not looking for WWIII to break out first, I'm looking for a calmness to come, peace talks to resume, and life to get back to normal. This is when I think it will happen, so no, this should not be a disappointment, but a sign of how much closer we are getting.

HEADS UP PEEPS!!

This thread never said the church was back peddling. And there sure is a lot of that going on in a convoluted way from many parties--Kerry with his words, Obama with the American people & World, Putin with Assad--we will not agree to not use force should something go wrong with removal of Assad's chemical weapons. So yeah, a lot of back peddling's going on--it's like watching an Abbott and Costello movie--who's on third? I thought you were on first?

And to think nothing will happen to Assad. He will return to power and continue killing his citizens as he wages his civil war with the Muslim Brotherhood rebels, of which, we are backing! When did this become America?

GodIsLove
Assad was winning the battle and the rebels were losing. Who needed some assistance from elsewhere? The Rebels. Who is the US helping? The rebels. Who would gain from US intervention? The rebels. I have yet to see definitive proof that Assads regime was the one who used the chemicals. I don't buy into all this propaganda.

I agree with you. I think it was the rebels. You know, Kerry's "moderates" that are slaughtering Christians. This whole thing is being orchestrated for the benefit of the Muslim Brotherhood. Again.

How can Russia or the Assad regime be trusted to follow through? I find it hard to believe that Assad would willingly give up all of his toys. I have to wonder what Putin’s motivations are here and what he’s hoping to get out of all of this. ( it all could just be stall tactic)

Right on target, journeyman! It may be that Putin will give Assad's toys to Hezbollah: how's that for a nightmare?

BelovedOneinChrist, RT is a Russian newspaper. They can't be trusted any more than Putin.

Someone I trust (can't remember who; brain is fried after 112 minutes of Prophecy Updates in five days) said (or maybe wrote) that Syria's chemical weapons aren't the real issue: the real issue is their biological weapons -- and no one has mentioned those....

Isaiah 17 to me kinda says that the nations will roar against Syria/Israel but appears that God may rebuke them BEFORE they attack and then after that there is a night of terror (by who though?) and then all is destroyed by morning. Since I interpret it this way, I have not believed that the US would do anything at all this whole time, so I am NOT surprised by the "back peddling." Interesting, Sparkles!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com