Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pray for our brothers & sisters

Hey guys! I know many of us here are discouraged now. I know I have been. I came across this article to tonight. Let's agree together in prayer for our brothers & sisters. The Lord will lift our hearts as we carry on with our orders.

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=12400

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

Re: Pray for our brothers & sisters

I am with you!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Will keep praying for them. thanks for the article!

This is one of the reasons I have for questioning who really used chemical weapons. While Assad was in power Christians lived peacefully in Syria. Now the rebels, who the US is supporting, are trying to take over and atrocious crimes are being committed.

Praying for the persecuted church worldwide.

Oh, I am definitely keeping them in prayer. I cannot imagine the horrors and persecution of our brothers and sisters in Christ there.

GIL, I wonder the same thing as you. Look at when the Rebels lined up hundred of women and their babies and shot them dead. Very haunting photographs that I wish I would have never seen that were in an article I read about that. Then, the Rebels even took credit for it.

Shiloh-it brings this Scripture to mind:

Is 5: 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Most appropriate and fitting Scripture, GIL!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com