Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Musing on rapture/Jewish feast days

Was thinking on this while I was driving earlier: the feast days were given to the Israelites. They don't really have to do with the church/Gentiles. So I was thinking about what we were given: the Lord's Supper. But this wasn't to be done on any certain day, we do it anytime, lots of times. I was wondering if the rapture could be the same, it could happen on any day? Then as soon as we're raptured, God would return to his schedule with the Israelite4s. We'd be like a completed interlude. What do you all think?

RH sure seemed to fit perfectly!

Re: Musing on rapture/Jewish feast days

Indeed, I have suggested this before as well. The Feast Days are for the nation of Israel, an extension of the Law if you will. And also for all future generations who will look back and see the graciousness of God, towards Israel. The church is indeed a "new creation"/"mystery". The blessed interruption of the plans of Jehovah God and His dealings with Israel. I do not see we who put on the mind of Christ and a glorified bodies holding on to national identity's, yet during the thousand year reign all nations will run to the Jew to learn how to worship God. And we are told that though this reign of peace will last a 1000 yrs. But then again the throne of David, in the person of Christ who will rule and reign forever. Will Jewry last forever. Even after all peoples get glorified bodies? There is neither male nor female in Heaven or eternity, yet there will still be Jewery?! Splain this to me Lucy?

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

The Tribulation is for the Jews too, and Jews require a sign. The rapture on a feast day would sure be a sign for the Jews!!!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Pastor JD led a really beautiful communion service yesterday at the end of the prophecy update starting about 1:04:00.
He talks about Jesus breaking bread and sharing a cup of wine with the disciples as a marriage proposal.

When we "do this in remembrance" of Him, we are saying yes, I do.
I do remember You Jesus and yes, I accept Your offer of Yourself.
The payment has been made for us, Jesus went to prepare rooms for us in His Father's home and John 14:2.
Our bridegroom will come get us to bring us to the wedding when His Father says the appointed time has come. There has been a lot of anticipation about the feast days, and that Jesus will fulfill the fall feasts as He did the spring ones. He may do this in addition to coming for His bride on an unexpected day. We may be mixing up apples and oranges.
He will fulfill all the requirements of the word and prophecy.
He will come for His bride the church as He promised.

Your bride is longing for the wedding day Lord. Come quickly.
Maranatha

At the same time, we are also grafted into the vine with the rest of God's people the Jews, and our rapture on one of their feast days would be an eye opener. But I still think Rosh Hashanna is when the 2nd coming will occur.

Ring Bearer
At the same time, we are also grafted into the vine with the rest of God's people the Jews, and our rapture on one of their feast days would be an eye opener. But I still think Rosh Hashanna is when the 2nd coming will occur.

I agree that the fall feasts will be fulfilled at the 2nd Coming too, but that does not mean there will not be a partial fulfillment in the rapture. I believe that Tabernacles looks promising for our departure. It is all about the in-gathering of the harvest. The rapture is the first step of the great harvest that will take place during the Tribulation and be fulfilled in the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

I am hopeful about Tabernacles too Amy. Its the time of celebrating living with God, with His provision.

This year it is on sunset September 18 to sunset September 25.
Here is an article about it, made me about remembering the "clouds of glory" that it mentions. What is Sukkot
God bless you

I sort of feel the same way....

After this weekend, I just felt, "Focus on the season, not the date"......

God sure has His reasons for keeping the rapture a 'secret' ~~ forming His Church, the Father knows the last soul already to be caught up to be married to His Son ~

~ the Rapture is Imminent. ~~ and so, while speculating, we know we could be changed any second ~~ this gift is great assurance that touches us every day ~~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com