Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
dream of 5 warship and 5 tornado

I would like to share with u guys as it is not my dream nut my friend's dream that she put her dream on her facebook and I talked with her this morning (sat sept 7 2013) through chat and I think it is powerful dream. I asked her permission if I share her dream on this forum and she gave me her permission as I know she is deaf christian lady and have 6. Children and one granddaughter. She is seperated as her husband left her and move out into a new place. As she is sweet lady

Last night she had drank wine before she went to bed and she had interested dream so what I am gonna to copy what she said on facebook.

"Wow, the wine made my dream so wild!!! Not nightmare but interesting weird dream... I saw myself making editing vlog video about the war... The airpanes drop the bombs over the city near where I was in the city bus and was under stress and prayed like I will die... 5 warships were chased by 5 tornado in ocean. They came to attack Israel or america not sure which... Weird dream ... To the wine" that was her dream

So I gave her message in private facebook inbox and I told her that it is possibly that Lord is warning u in ahead of time and be ready for what is going to happen.

Then she said maybe she saw the sky of airplanes dropping bimbs over the city, ships on ocean. Tornado chase the ship because the ships want to attack israel it is very drama war in her dream.

I am sorry I had to post this because I was trying to send that dream to mods@raptureintheairnow.com but it has been failed going through this. So I hope it is ok with u if u feel it is not approriate u have my permission to delete it ok thanks

Fm12

Re: dream of 5 warship and 5 tornado

Actually, it's themods@raptureintheairnow.com . But that's okay; it's an interesting dream.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com