<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Time Is Very, Very Short Now (Youtube Message)

Good Morning my brothers and sisters in Christ,

The Lord led me to this message below of how very short our time is here on earth.

This is echoing much of what I and others have felt in our spirit here on RITAN.

May we stay in prayer and close to the Lord as we await his appointed time for the Rapture.

My trust and faith is in the Lord and He is in Control of all circumstances and He will protect us under his wings no matter what comes upon the earth before our departure.

Bride of Christ, Stay focused in His mighty word for our redemption draws near.

Keep looking Up!!!

Jesus Love You!
AngelWings7

The Time Is Very, Very Short Now...

Re: The Time Is Very, Very Short Now (Youtube Message)

thank you for sharing with us> yes it is not much time left. let us fixed on Him no matter what the circumstances around us right now. just fix on Him.

amen

fm12

Thanks for posting

Angel Wings. Beautiful word for us, and worship love it.

Thanks, this message was super comforting thank you :) Praying I stay focused on HIm! We are sooo amazingly close! Can't believe the time I live in!

oh, sis, comforting words ~~ watchers are staying close to Jesus knowing He might return any minute ~

Believing RITA Now watchers are strong in commitment to watch for our Lord's return.

Oh, Jesus we don't understand Your Patience, we pray, continue to stir us increasingly toward Your Holiness ~~How well You know, Father the purpose of every moment Your children experience every day IN CHRIST on earth til You deliver us above ~~

~~ keeping watch, helps keeping us in great peace, by faith, we know it is pleasing to the Lord . . Christ's reward is with Him, having for us, a "crown of righteousness". . . Because we rejoice endearingly for our Lord's call, we do experience "the love of His appearing"

Donna, the joy of His appearing keeps us onward. In the post I just did sending for RUA, there is a birthing of a butterfly video. Perhaps it will give some joy for you and your husband. New life is coming very soon. Love to you, Regina

Thank you AngelWings. A sudden yearning overcame me that this made me weep.

Keep looking up, brothers and sisters. Our redemption draws near.

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Oyaah,

My dear sister, so nice to hear from you..
I hope those tears you weeped were happy tears my dear sis..
Our deep yearning for the Lord is growing deeper and deeper each day...
For the Lord is coming very soon!!!

Love and Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

They were very happy tears, sister. It was just a longing to be with our beautiful Lord.

Thank you for that encouraging picture with the verse. So appropriate! Love you, sis, and all our RITAN family

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Soon and very soon we are going to see the King. AMEN

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

JESUS IS COMING!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com