Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Possible scenarios in light of the news in Syria

(I apologize in advance, this is written from a U.S. perspective.)

What a day, eh?

Yesterday we heard our esteemed Secretary of State John F. Kerry say that Assad must turn over his WMDs by the end of the week. Oops! Bad move.

Kerry's cover-your-back team then goes into overtime saying that Kerry's words were just a "rhetorical argument"

But it's too late. Next thing you know both Putin and Assad jump on the slip of the tongue, and agree that they could work something out.

Our illustrious president, still wanting to help his friends from the hood... (Muslim Brotherhood, that is,) is trapped. He's losing that small modicum of respect he still has in the Middle East, so to refuse such an olive branch would be a blow to his worldwide image.

But he has promises to keep to the brotherhood. What's a fella to do?

Putin and Assad put forward their proposal.

Kerry is skeptical.

But Obama, eager to get this mess behind him and save what small reputation he has internationally, says he will accept.

So he does, and the Syrian strike is over and everybody goes home, right??

Not so fast!

There are two more players in this game:

One is Israel. We've just shown the world that we are all talk and no action. We showed that when we appear to have a conviction, we will back down immediately and accept any way to save face if our conviction is an unpopular one. Israel now knows FOR CERTAIN that she has no partner in the U.S. (God forgive the USA.) Now Israel won't be held back by thoughts of the U.S. not assisting them in time of war. They have shown great restraint in the past, and now that power that helped them restrain is being drained. Iran is still working on their nukes. Syria is unstable, and those WMDs are going to an "international body." Iran is an international body. So is Hezbollah. They can't have that happen.

The other player is the "freedom fighters". They were counting on a little help from the U.S. to overthrow their government. These guys will literally stop at nothing to get control of Syria. They are not above using whatever weapons they can to achieve their goals. Would they use Sarin gas on the Syrian people? Absolutely. Would they strike Israel with a hope of retaliation on Syria? Absolutely.

Is this thing over? Not even close.

This powder keg is about to blow, folks.

Re: Possible scenarios in light of the news in Syria

Very nicely put Clean Slate Films. At this point there is absolutely no telling what could happen next on this roller coaster ride.

Did you guys all hear God say "Hold on kids, just because things aren't happening the way YOU thought it was, doesn't mean things aren't happening MY way."

Strap in your safety belts - this ride isn't over yet. Not 'til we're having our bar-b-que at TR's place with desert at Shilohs (didn't you say chocolate covered cicadas, Shiloh)

Agreed! Well put and there is too many in play...spending all that money sending all those ships..I don't think so. There is war coming...

Remember, when they say peace and safety sudden destruction comes?

Well there trying and saying they are handling this peacefully and everyone seems to be agreeing...watch out the next few days folks.

Another thing to think about in relation to this is what Israel just did...move an Iron Dome into Jerusalem.

It was said this is in response to tensions in the area, but to me, I see this as preperations of possible attacks from an upcoming attack...possibly on Iran.

This thing isn't over by a long shot.

I agree CSF and NFJF! Things are just getting started. It often doesn't turn out or come to fruition the way we think it will. I don't see this dying down or being put on the back burner in the least.

YES! Free B-bque and chocolate covered cicadas for everyone! That's if Yohanan doesn't eat them all...or sneak them off in a cooler for his own, selfish enjoyment as a midnight snack. LOL.

"In heaven there IS no cicada..
that's why we eat them here.
And when we're gone from here..
Our Yohanan will have filled his cooler near.."

It is all just very confusing to me...but I know the result from what the Bible says.I just keep wondering when???

All of these gaffes, blunders, miscalculations, etc brings Psalm 2:1-5 to mind:

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Psalm 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Psalm 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Psalm 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

Wow

thank you brethren

be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

I was thinking to myself today...the news was talking about how maybe they can avoid the strikes right now.Something about a deal with Russia or Assad himself(sorry I didnt grasp the whole thing correct me if Im wrong)
What if....they decide to make some kind of agreement and they are saying"peace and safety"?and then comes the sudden destruction?Just a thought.

Beloved One in Christ...I just read your post and I was thinking the same!

It's my belief the great war in Heaven is happening as we speak. Maybe some squirmishes now that will grow quickly. Satan is about to be thrown to the earth. When this happens we will have a great earthquake here in the US followed by those coming days of darkness--possibly as early as next week or so. Literally all hell will break forth. The spiritual realm is being impacted now and will effect us here soon. Catastrophes world wide coming.

Nice summary, Clean Slate Films.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

For Shiloh

Another thing to think about in relation to this is what Israel just did...move an Iron Dome into Jerusalem.

It was said this is in response to tensions in the area, but to me, I see this as preperations of possible attacks from an upcoming attack...possibly on Iran

Jfelts8031 - I agree completely. This has allowed Israel to get everything where they want it without anyone speculating. They know US does not stand with them against Iran.

And now....the Syrian freedom fighters threatening Israel and Putin (apparently) recalling his offer to Syria...crazy crazy crazy!!!

eeeeuuuuwwwww - Servant - makes me gag Did you see the one that looks like he's trying to crawl out of the cup

"...We've just shown the world that we are all talk and no action...."

Exactly--but I don't agree with your thoughts that as international community we would give the chemical weapons to Iran, even if they are a part of IC. So I'm not sure this is about to blow, days ago, it sure did seem like it, now it all but seem dead and O is just going through the dead vapor motions of this tonight. As far as Israel, that is the red herring in this, they must see how amateurish our country has become and will not rely upon us if they are attack, so maybe they will just take our Iran and at the same time, which would be another way to ignite this kegger.

you say either, I say Ither ~~~ which is it, pRez . . your 'credibility' is on the line . . confusion the world over, as leaders continue to defy the Righteousness of God ~~~ how long, Lord, will the world ignore the Rightful ways of Your Goodness and Holiness

. . how the Lord would love to embrace a nation that would listen to Him ~~ Gracious and Patient is our God, but for how much longer?~~~

it will happen, the entire world will soon bow down to the King Eternal and Holy ~~ in Heaven, on earth, and below the earth ~~ can't wait!

Victory Chanter—I’ve been wondering about that myself. Who fights in this war? I’ve been wondering also if this might be why so many are experiencing “silence” when it comes to prayers being answered.

I'm one of those who believes that it really was the Assad regime who gassed the people. I think it was because US trained rebels were rapidly heading towards Damascus. Or at least they thought they were and someone panicked. But now is when I'm expecting a false flag operation to give O a chance to drop some ordnance in a rapid, timely fashion now that he has all his ships lined up. That way he can look diplomatic, but strong in the face of wanton betrayal.

Or not. O reminds me of the quote that the best swordsman in the world doesn't fear the second best swordsman. He fears the amateur because no one can tell what the idiot will do next.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

The Spiritual War in Heaven is God's angels vs the fallen and Satan. Maybe with a few lightning zings back and forth repercussions are felt on earth in the fall out. Like thunder echoing in the mountains. It gets darker and darker. An earthquake here, a volcanic eruption there. Here a flood, there a tornado or two...I have an active imagination as you can see, Journeyman. I'm not sure how it all works there but when those demons fall to earth there will be hell to pay here on earth. War will break out for sure. Un-repentent man filled with demons will be in a murderous rage...literally! I have no doubt when it happens, we will KNOW it! The whole atmosphere around us will be charged with the difference.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Victory Chanter, I don't know what is going on in Heaven right now, but a few weeks ago I sadly came across a picture on Twitter of a man literally posing his hand for the picture holding the brain of another man who was laying dead on the floor next to him. Reports of decapitations and endless killing happen so frequently it's practically no longer "news". If this is not hell on earth as is, I don't know what much else can happen. :(

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com