Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Small victory

As is true to my nature, I have been proclaiming the Good News to my co-workers for quite some time. One of my co-workers in particular, whom I consider a good friend, I've had a specific calling placed on my heart for. I had a dream several months ago, without going into specifics, of him being cast into Hell at the second coming. Before he was thrown into the fire, he blamed me for not trying hard enough to reach him.

Now I have always had a gentle approach, but a consistent one. I don't believe in bullying or forcing issues. But the vividness of that dream is still with me.I was encouraged by minister to share the dream with him, (and I did). We did dialogue a bit over it, but things went on the mostly the same. Well, as I enjoyed this years RH frenzy, it got me thinking. I took a Bible and some silver bullion, wrapped it up and gave it to him as a Yom Teruah gift. I didn't think much of it. I just handed the package to him one day and said Shannah Tovah.

Well not to belabor this, it did get him to ask me about Yom Teruah, which turned into a discussion about the fall feasts, and then the spring feasts, and how Jesus fulfilled them. This all lead to something IO didn't actually expect. He is now reading the very same Bible, and so full of question. Hallelujah!

My apologies for the long and uninteresting post.

Email: patrickmckeel@gmail.com

Re: Small victory

Woo hooo and hallaloo!! Great news!!

How can you call that uninteresting?

Thanks for sharing the story, but thank you even more for sharing the Gospel with your co-worker!

So proud of you for being bold and leading someone to the Word.

Great news!

Scipius, that is so cool. thank you Lord for placing Your child in a work environment where this was possible. You are Lord over possible and Your word does not come back to You void. Hallelujah

Not long or uninteresting at all, brother. And thank you for sharing this with us. I really enjoyed reading about it. I love hearing how the Lord works in answer to prayer, and how He softens the heart and gives interest to the hearts of unbelievers.

That is no small victory, Scipius. God Bless you and at least he is asking questions. You've got his interest piqued. The Lord used what you did and knows the desire of your heart. I see the crown of Rejoicing (the soul winner's crown) waiting for you. These developments sound very promising.

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

When you get down with your coworker, can you come help me with mine?!

I've had a coworker on my heart and I don't even think she likes me because I'm Christian it is so hard to talk to her you know. My heart longs to tell her I love her and Jesus loves her I have even dreamed about telling her she is my sister and I love her. She was a Christian as a child but now she is so cold to me please pray for her ..her name is Danielle she is my bosses granddaughter.

Not a problem Sparkles. I'll squeeze your person in between my new age friend, and my shiny new Mormon NCO.

I'm not sure my nerves can take this. Thank the Most High God He has given me the gift of apologetics.

Email: patrickmckeel@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com