Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Does anyone have an update on RUA?

The last I heard was she was going to have surgery on her jaw because of the infection. Does anyone know any more from her?

Re: Does anyone have an update on RUA?

Thank you No Fear Just Faith,
for this special shout out thread for our precious sister RUA who we have not heard from in awhile.
We miss you dear sister in Christ and have you in our prayers. Please let us know how you are doing
after your surgery. May the Lord be with you today my sweet sister. We love you and miss you dearly..

Love and Hugs,
AngelWings7

MISS YOU.....

NFJF, no. I haven't seen or heard anything. I pray she is okay and if she had the surgery already that she is recovering well. That has to be very painful. If you are out there RUA, please try and get word to us on how you are doing.
Thanks for starting this thread, NFJF.

RUA,

We love you, dearest sister.

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Rua I have been missing you too...hope you are alright.Roses
flowers photo: flowers flowers.jpg

RUA, we pray for pain relief for you, and a speedy healing.

Father, please cover and fill RUA today with Your Holy Spirit. Please stop all infection, heal this child of Yours and cause pain to be gone. Please Holy Spirit would you intercede for RUA, We ask in the name of Jesus, Amen

I wonder if the angels in heaven are glued to watching us?
Birth of a Butterfly

No Fear Just Faith, thank you so very much for thinking of me and posting, it is so kind of you and I appreciate it very much. Your post, along with my dear sisters and brother, AngelWings, Shiloh, Daniel, Roses in Sept, Regina, your words made my heart sing, thank you all so very much. I am blessed and humbled to see your posts.

I had surgery a couple of weeks ago and am home healing. Still getting over everything and unfortunately the infection was still there when they did the surgery but I do know that I never want to be on the antibiotic combination of Cipro and Metronidzole at the same time again, that was bad. Now I'm just on normal courses of antibiotics so hopefully will get my immune back on course.

I have been watching a lot of Fox news and realize that they show a lot of food commercials and because I'm on a soft food diet for a month it all looks so good; Boost/Ensure just don't seem to be cutting it when I see the commercials for KFC. I think after the month and when the surgeon says it is Ok, that will be my first stop, haven't been there in 20 years and now it looks like the best thing on TV - giggle.

Thank you so very much, once again, I truly appreciate it.

Email: info@dianemcfarlane.ca

SOOO glad your doing good!!

Maybe your next feast won't be at KFC but at the RITAN table with Jesus as the guest of Honor!!

Amen to that, No Fear Just Faith!

Maranatha!

Thank you once again.

Email: info@dianemcfarlane.ca

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com