Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Russia Withdraws Its Offer

Russia offered to work with Syria to have them turn over their chemical weapons to them. They called a UN meeting to discuss this new offer. They have just now cancelled that meeting and withdrew their offer. The reason they did this is because they expected countries involved to rule out any use of force against Syria in the future. Countries, including the US has denied their request.

Re: Russia Withdraws Its Offer

Wow :(

Things are really twisting and turning, aren't they? Also just heard on Fox, that the vote that is supposed to go to congress, (was it tonight?) Has been either canceled or delayed, also. Now I wonder if the Pres. will still be on TV tonight?

The thought of an old quote just came to me while writing this. It's "what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive".

Yep, it is a real mess. It will be interesting to hear what O will say in his speech tonight. He has also delayed the vote in Congress about using force in Syria. It all sounds so very strange.............if you don't believe in prophecy of the Bible. It should come as no surprise to us, when we know the confusion, the wars and rumors of wars that are coming about. It makes me think that we are entering a time of intense battle between principalities and rulers in high places. Maybe the enemy is resisting Bible prophecy (Isaiah 17) being fulfilled?

Enough! - No, we are not going to agree to not use force, we don't even know what is going to happen in the future. How ridiculous is this turn of events? Now I'm really annoyed, because it feels like we're being jerked around. They should just proceed with the vote and whatever game Russia wants to play, they can play, either way, decide yea or nae and get it over with.

Amen to that

Our feckless pResident is now getting a taste of negotiating with the Big Boys. (Putin) He's finding that it's quite a bit different than just standing on a stage in front of a friendly audience, and giving a canned speech from a teleprompter.

So now what happens, nothing, after three weeks of this, Assad returns to power and continues killing, just without gas? Makes me wonder what is really going on with this humongous distraction.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com