Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
no secret, but a 'surprise' the rapture will be~

Will Jesus come for the rapture like a thief? Jesus is coming for one purpose in the clouds ~~ to take from earth His precious 'jewels' He's crowned as His own ~~ and for the following 7 years, the unbelievers, wicked and the entire heathen masses will have chosen the broad road ~~

Most missed Jesus' coming the first time, Emanuel with us, wrapped in flesh. Even then, God, the Son chose to hide His Glory, except when He transfigured Himself by the Light of God at the Mt. of Transfiguration ~~

today . . How can the rapture not be near with all the threats of Nuclear war buzzing the globe?

Like Noah's day, just before he entered the ark, seems we read the sun will rise, gentle breezes occurring just before the Tribulation begins, the world still hustling, buying and selling, building and planting, eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.

we all know the world's on the verge of a huge change . . seeing the beginnings of signs; i.e., Leaders discussing rumors of war, wanting 'peace' swaying with bewilderment in search for the 'world's betterment . . . time for a global leader to 'arise'~

The rapture has to happen any moment while the pleasure seekers are still grabbing the worldly lures ~~~ the Tribulation in the world will cause a focused attention for at least a day, huh, among the rebellious to be amazed that true Christians have vanished ~~~ Christ's 2nd coming to earth will be nothing like His appearing in the clouds to take His own away from here~

after the few (the true church) is raptured most will continue to boast their way onward to destruction heralding there is no Living God, no Heaven, no Hell . .

it's time, isn't it, to gaze on our God, oh, watchers, experiencing Christ's promise to raise us in less than a twinkling second ~~caught up in Heavenly streams of Christ's Light, dazzling beams of His Glory surrounding His dear saints ~~

we can't wait to gaze on our Lord and see His Glorious Smile, and hear His benediction to His Bride ~ "Enter the Heavenly chambers, My Love, My Fair one and enjoy the Glory of Your Lord" ~~ oh to be caught up in Heaven's blessed whirlwind this-close to Jesus in the rapture here we come!!

Re: no secret, but a 'surprise'

Donna,
Loved your encouraging message so beautifully written as always.
I feel like you that the rapture must be very close!

It was disappointing that it didn't already happen, but, the
fact of the matter is that--- it is going to happen--- and it looks very,
very near! Praise the Lord!

Thank you for your beautiful message.

Re: no secret, but a 'surprise'

Vicki wrote
the fact of the matter is that--- it is going to happen--- and it looks very, very near! Praise the Lord!

oh, true, Vicki,

staying ready, sis ~~~ ~~ increasingly, we are experiencing last days of Grace communion and chatter over our Lord's return ~~ More than ever before ~~~ Jesus is stirring His own to stay ready ~~ Holy Spirit confirmation is happening intensely ~~~

Re: no secret, but a 'surprise' the rapture will be~

The word you say "Surprise." This was what was mentioned in my dream. It is going to be a surprise. Luke 12:40. Same spirit being felt by many right now. One mind and in one accord. Praise God.

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

Strange, just came from reading your dream Prophecticdreamer and I thought the same thing when I read Donna's SURPRISE. Could this be a confirmation of your dream? Thanks Donna for this !

Also Luke 12:40 is the same verse that came to me as I was posting and I felt like God led me to that verse. It is funny to see it posted on here by someone else also, I believe it was Angelwings7. But reading Donna Surprise rapture posting was really awesome also because this is what was given to me a surprise rapture. It is a God thing that has happen. The same spirit. Praise God

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com