Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture soon

IHope this goes thu. I also wanted to ask for the passcode to post on site.

Sunday night I had this dream. I know it was from the Lord because of the content of the dream. He has given me many dreams over the years.

I along with many others (maybe about 500) people were in this hugh building. Everybody was happy and talking and visiting with each other. It was a large get together and we were having great fellowhip.

All of a sudden one of the men in the crowd appeared with a birthday cake and it had a few candles lit and the man was just so happy and smiling and he turned and looked at the crowd and said: shhhh everybody he is getting ready to come in the door and he has no idea at all that we have planned a surprised birthday for him. All of us were gathering at the door to shout SURPRISE when he came in.

Then I noticed to the left of me a girl in a wedding dress attire. It was not a long wedding dress but it was a white satin wedding dress and I was starring at her wondering why she was dressed like that today.

The huge room that we were in had no back wall. It was like a trucking dock.

I was drawn to something outside so I walked out slowly thu the opening and I thought how beautiful it is out here. It was early in the morning, the sun had just come up. There was a misty fog still in the tops of the trees, There was dew still in the air. Everything was so pretty and green, the mountains and trees. It was cool about 65. A beautiful country setting.

As I was looking up over the mountains the Lord spoke to my heart and said just like the man getting ready to be SURPRISED by a birthday party, a party which he truly has no idea about, that is how my coming is going to be. It is going to be surprise like this. The girl in the wedding dress shows me she was dressed and adorned ready to me her groom and he is on the way.

It was such a sweet, happy, loving dream. He loves us so much and he is coming very soon. Do not be disappointed because it is not when we think it should have happened because I know it will not be long.

In the hour that you think not the Son of Man will appear. Luke 12:40
I had this dream on Sunday night and I know God wants me to spread the word about it.

Sorry mods for posting but it really needs to be out today. I sent it to you but have not heard back. Angelwings7 seems to be feeling the same way I am in my spirit. Praise God not much longer.

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

Re: Rapture soon

Wahoo!! Thank you for posting this dream! I needed to hear this and be encouraged...Sunday was a bit rough but God really kept me more positive than I thought I'd be. I thought Monday I feel completely hopeless but He didn't and through this dream and others talking its really lit the fire in me to not give up, trust in the Lord, and trust in His timing. He told me in a soft voice, I will not delay and oh what comfort that brought, trusting in that. Thank you for this!

Thank u so much for sharing this. Wow yes it is going to be Big surprise for everyone when He will come. Oh Lord I am longing for Your return. Thank u for being so faithful.

Prophetic Dreamer,

First off, I love your user name..
Your beautiful dream from our precious Lord had me in tears of joy... Wow!!!!!

What an amazing dream the Lord gave you and yes, he is coming soon no matter what it may seem like in the physical sense we have to have blind faith and know in our hearts by his messages and confirmations to his bride that He is certainly coming soon.

In my spirit today, I heard the words things are not as they appear! We need to trust in God and have faith that He is coming and he will not abandon us at this late hour.. God is always on time and never late..
Keep looking up for our redemption draws near... Amen!!

I love the part of the dream where you stated:

It was early in the morning, the sun had just come up. There was a misty fog still in the tops of the trees, There was dew still in the air. Everything was so pretty and green, the mountains and trees. It was cool about 65. A beautiful country setting.

How lovely this sounds and your description of the dream was awesome and it made it real and come alive for me in my spirit.. Amen!!!

Thank you again for sharing this dream with us today for it was a true blessing and brought a big smile to my heart..

God bless you,

AngelWings7

PROPHETIC DREAMER HERE IS YOUR LOVELY COUNTRY SETTING...

I believe it is soon to. It is in my spirit also. I love the picture. I have not learned how to post pics yet

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

Prophetic Dreamer,

Check out the link below on how to post pics..
Morningstar, was kind enough to give Shiloh some instructions for us.
Hope this helps...

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1104234&cmd=show

Thanks for sharing your dream and welcome!

I sure wish God had given us definitions for words like "soon"!
Thankfully, He is much more patient than we are!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com