Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
want to express from my heart

I want to say something from my heart down deep. I am so blessed by you guys in Ritan. I am so thankful for you guys who keep serving Jesus Christ. And be able to encourage one other and pray for one other. You are so blessing to my heart down deep. I thank God for each of u guys who endure through many many storms. And help us to hold on to Jesus and encourage us not to lose hope in Jesus Christ and help us to stand firm for Him daily. And help us to be ready for Jesus Christ to come back. That is what God wants us to do that in one body just like in the bible says about. Being eyes whole thing it won't work if being ear whole thing it won't work that s why God designed this way in the body of christ. And we should not be divide. When someone is hurting, we hurt together, one is happy, we are happy.

I am so blessed to be part of God s family and it is amazing how God moves and work among us daily and How amazing God can use us to touch one other and use us to help one other, use us to pray for them, use us to share :is messages who needed to hear. Use us for His glory. - am so thankful that God chose me and I am so thankful that He took my brother conan when he was 2 years old and I was 9 years old. I never forget that day because I was sitting at the church as there was funeral for my brother and I remember I was hoping that my brother will rise from dead. Where did that come from? It was God. When we went to the cementary place. My mom wouldn't able to comfort me I was left alone with crowd. But I felt someone was there beside me and felt his warmth and embrace. That s where I started to search the truth. It took me to know God for 2 or 3 years. I am so glad God took him home. I know I will see my brother.

Love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

Fm12

Re: want to express from my heart

Love your heart, dear one. You are such a blessing to me. I know you will see your dear brother again. Oh how wonderful it will be - joy forevermore. More wonderful than we can even imagine.

Re: want to express from my heart

Indeed, your heart blesses us all. As you point and set your heart towards Christ, you also help many do the same. We in ourselves are nothing special, but when the Love of Christ is shared, that's when we reflect His love. It's all about His love, my love is worthless; but my love and your love of Him, is what touches hearts. Continue to be a beacon for Christ! Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to an heavenly hug, when pass through Heaven's pearly gates!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com