Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To Tender Reed

Hello my dear brother Tender Reed,

I have had you in my heart today my dear brother because I know that you have been down trodden lately..

I understand how you are feeling, for the Body of Christ is weary, tired, longing and yearning to go home to Heaven to be with our King. I wanted to cheer and uplift your spirit today with a special message from the Lord...

Jesus is Coming and it is not the matter of if He is coming, but When...

Remember, Tender Reed, I promised you a dance at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb and I have already penciled your name in my little book... :)

I wanted to share a special word with you. This morning, in prayer the Lord impressed upon my heart
"THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY APPEAR."

The Lord wants us to have blind faith and truly believe that He is Coming.. Do not dismay...for God is behind the scenes and in Control and will come at his appointed time.

I have included below, an article link, a great teaching for those Scoffers and who do not believe in the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My prayers are with you my dear brother Tender Reed and the Lord impressed upon my heart these verses of scriptures for you and for those of us who just need to boost our faith and hold to the promises of the Lord in these end times.. Amen!!

Sending you love and a big Hug your way,
AngelWings7

Hebrews 11:1
New King James Version (NKJV)
By Faith We Understand
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 Corinthians 4:18
18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Matthew 17:20
20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Proverbs 3:5
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

Revelation 1:8
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:12-13
Jesus Testifies to the Churches
12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

THE KING IS COMING!

A MESSAGE FOR SCOFFERS, THE SECOND COMING, AND SCRIPTURE 2 PETER 3:1-13
https://bible.org/seriespage/scoffers-second-coming-and-scripture-2-peter-31-13
"For Education and Discussion Purposes"

Re: To Tender Reed

Bless your heart, dear one. The Lord is lifting my spirit again. As you read some of my newer posts, I think will reflect this. But I do look forward to a hug and a dance. Though you are sister in Christ to many, our spirits have a connection which Lord has ordained. See ya soon

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Tender Reed,

Yes, I am happy to see your posts and your spirit is uplifted again.. Thank you Jesus...
This makes me feel much better..

See you soon, my dear brother we will be home soon..
Keep looking up!!!

God bless you always,
AngelWings7

well so good to see you are up again TR .
we just can't do without your cheerful heart
and compassionate ways .
just think when Jesus comes that will basically be the end of
bad weeks /bad days .
Pleasant thoughts ....

Butting into this thread to say what beautiful pictures...

You guys are a blessing..

Dear Gail,

You are so kind.. thank you..

The Lord led me those pictures of his creation and the Lion of Judah, are magnificent!!!

God bless you sis,
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com