Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A thought occured to me today

Do you think this whole Syria crisis might lead to a great revival among God's lost sheep with prophecy being fulfilled and all. and also bring some more sheep into the fold as well. As much as we want Jesus to come back like "today" there are many lost souls out there that still need him . We don't always see the way God is working through things since we just want to go home so bad.

Re: A thought occured to me today

Bama Peach, I retired five years ago and I told one of the supervisors where I worked - because he at least would listen to my 'rants' - that when he sees Damascus possibly being completely destroyed (according to the prophecies) then he would be very wise to start listening to the solution that I presented to him: JESUS!

I had a strong feeling that before the rapture we would at least see the beginning of some of the ancient messages being fulfilled.

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

BamaPeach
Do you think this whole Syria crisis might lead to a great revival among God's lost sheep with prophecy being fulfilled and all. and also bring some more sheep into the fold as well. As much as we want Jesus to come back like "today" there are many lost souls out there that still need him . We don't always see the way God is working through things since we just want to go home so bad.

"In that day, men will look to their Maker
and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.
They will not look to the altars, the work of their hands,
and they will have no regard... [for the things] their hands have made."

- Isaiah 17:7-8.

Isaiah points to the beginnings of a revival, yes... but I believe that this occurs during the Tribulation, particularly because it pertains to Israel (see my other thread, "Why the Rapture isn't as far off as you may think...".

Thanks TerribleSwiftSword and Benjamin... Wow it sounds like many will turn back out of desperation because of the tribulation. I just thought of the lyrics of a song from church...still the greatest treasure remains for those who gladly choose you now. I can't rember the song title though.We will have a great treasure just excaping the terror to come apon the earth in the near future.

BRIAN DOERKSEN -
COME NOW IS THE TIME TO WORSHIP

Send "Come Now Is The Time To Worship" Ringtone to your Cell
Come, now is the time to worship
Come, now is the time to give your heart
Come, just as you are to worship
Come, just as you are before your God
Come

(Spoken: One day)
One day ev'ry tongue will confess You are God
One day ev'ry knee will bow
Still the greatest treause remains for those,
Who gladly choose you now

(Spoken: Come)
Come, now is the time to worship
Come, now is the time to give your heart
Come, just as you are to worship
Come, just as you are before your God
Come

One day ev're knee will bow
Still the greates treasure remains for those,
Ooh, we're calling You
Calling all nations
Now is the time
One day ev'ry knee will bow
Still the greatest treasure remains for those,

One day ev're knee will bow
Still the greates treasure remains for those,

I haven't heard that in so long thanks 3nails4me ! I feel that God often speaks to me through songs since I sing at church and I love Christian music.. that's awesome. I can't wait to sing for my father when we get to heaven.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com