Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Impressions on my heart 9/9 & 9/10

9/10/13 Heed these words  today. The time is soon coming when no man shall work. Focus your eyes on Abba for He is Jehovah Jirah our provider. He is our  all in all. His ways are not our ways. Fear not for He will make a way.

9/9/13
Today is a day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. Yeshua is not coming to bring peace but emnity to the land. Look not at all the turmoil but at His face. Governments may fall, man may fail but Gods Word and Truth will not fail, yea they will prevail. 

Re: Impressions on my heart 9/9 & 9/10

God Is Love,

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom from the Almighty Lord..
We need to heed this advice during such a time as this...

Your message brings comfort to my spirit in the midst of all the madness that surrounds us in this evil world.

God bless you and thank you for helping the Body of Christ with your inspirational messages from the Throne.

AngelWings7

Thanks AngelWings for your kind words. I was a bit hesitant to post these as I know people want to hear happy and joyful words but that is not always what I understand. I myself was a bit taken aback with the sentence today about work. I have not been working much this year and then had an injury so times have been rough. I prayed about work and finances today and that is the impression I got.
Love the picture-actually always love all your pics all the time!

God Is Love,

I understand your hesitation, but you were a faithful and obedient servant of the Lord to post what he instructed you to post. I would rather know the truth and receive warnings from the Lord and share them than to be lost and not aware of the things to come. God is so faithful and true and He does not want his Bride to worry but to place their total trust in Him.. Amen!!

So glad you liked the previous picture I posted.. :)

God bless you,
AngelWings7

SERVANTS FOR CHRIST...

Thank you for sharing!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com