Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer request?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could say a prayer for my mom, her name is Kim. She has Fibromyalgia and other health problems, but she gets alot of pain at night and has trouble sleeping, as well as gets hot and cold off and on, so I would be grateful if you could just lift her up to the Lord. Thank you in advance to anyone who says a prayer for her!

Re: Prayer request?

Praying for your Mom.

Praying for your mom, too, Jacob.
YSiC,
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Praying...

Praying for your mom, Jacob.

Also praying for your mom, Jacob.

Lifting up Kim,s health problems to you Lord,
And thanking you for giving her such a loving, praying son. (what every mother wants, Jacob). Well done.

I also have fibromyalgia so understand how your mom feels. It is a challenging way to live. As my step daughter put it, it is a pick and choose lifestyle. I will certainly pray for your mom. If she even needs to talk to someone who shares her condition, I would be happy to chat or email.

Dear Jacob,

I empathize with your mom, for I too suffer from Fibromyalgia and it is very very painful.

My heart and prayers go out to your mother Kim and lift her up in prayer today..

May God's healing hands be upon your mother and comfort her in her health trials.

You are such a wonderful and caring son Jacob, God bless you...

AngelWings7

DEAR KIM,

I will be sure and pray for your Mom Jacob. My niece's name is Kim so it's easy to remember.

Jacob, I will certainly be lifting your mom (Kim) in prayer. I know that is a painful way to live. rieom has excellent advice too. It would also help if she could talk to someone who has fibromyalgia.

Prayers

Lifting Kim to the Lord in prayer. Father, you know the limitations and challenges of this disease and we ask that Kim be healed or to ease her symptoms along with Angel Wings and Rioem, as well . We know it is your will to do so and fully believe that soon now this will happen according to your plans and purposes for the age we live in. How we long to see all our Brothers and Sisters healed and healthy. We believe and have hope, trusting you on this timing.

We praise you for a son like Jacob, loving and caring enough to seek prayers from the extended family for his mother. Mother and son are blessed in this three cord bond with you. We give You thanks and praise for the example they are to the body of Christ. Bless them mightily and use their trust of You in this healing desire. May others be blessed in the process. We ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus. Amen

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm also praying, Jacob.

Praying for your Mom today .

Praying

Jacob, lifting your Mom up in Prayer.
Your mother is blessed having a son like you.
God Bless you both

Thank you so much Victory Chanter for including me and Angel Wings in your incredible prayer along with Jacob's mom.

Victory Chanter,

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful prayers for me and Rieom as well as we battle this terrible illness together along with Kim our dear sister in Christ..

God bless you..
AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com