Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Most Scripturally Imminent Rapture Video on YouTube-Brother Todd

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

Here is a great video from our dear brother Todd and how he stresses the fact that the coming of the Lord is "Imminent" and we need to stay watchful and ready each day..

Brother Todd's video provides wonderful bible scriptures as he tells us to keep things in perspective so that we do not fall into the trap of disappointment when the Lord did not come on a specific day.

May this message from Brother Todd uplift and bless you today...

God bless you,
AngelWings7

The Most Scripturally Imminent Rapture Video on YouTube-Brother Todd

Re: The Most Scripturally Imminent Rapture Video on YouTube-Brother Todd

Saw this video today and loved it thanks for sharing!

Angel wings, everything you say is so encouraging. You are like a heavenly cheer leader. Thanks !
The last mile sure is tough.
Don't give up before the miracle happens,
The darkest hour is just before dawn....

Anyway it's good to keep hope alive and burning brightly.
I am going to a prayer service for a school dad who drowned while trying to fish for a few mackerel.
The mummy and daughter selina are left alone now. They were kind of outsiders anyway, as They are Turkish and Muslim. I have always tried to be friendly to them all. I am putting psalm 121 in their card and hope somehow, the Lord uses this tragedy to bring them closer to him. I just have to believe God has a reason and a purpose for bringing them here, and putting the child in a Christian school, and even allowing this tragedy. I pray He is doing a very quick work in His people before we go.
maranatha

Teen Queen,

Jesus is responsible for the encouragement I am just his messenger..
You are so kind to me always my sweet sis, thank you... and you are my bible teacher remember you taught me about Lydia...

Yes, sis, the last mile is tough, I am barely hanging on by my fingertips.. Thanks to the almighty Lord we serve He gives me the strength to keep fighting the race despite the challenges..

We need hope for without it are spirit dies quickly..

Sis, I am sorry to hear about the school dad who drowned that is devastating news for him and his family that was left behind to pick up the pieces.

You are doing a great work sis in that family's life.. You are a gift and a beautiful servant with a great big heart sowing seeds everywhere and in the people you meet.. God bless you for your kindness...

I cannot wait to meet you my dear sister when the Lord comes to take us home soon..
I will be looking for you to give you a great big hug...

P.S. Hope your lovely children are doing great, God bless them...

Love and Hugs,
AngelWings7

YOU ARE AN ANGEL FOR THIS LOST WORLD....

ROSESINSEPT,

You are most welcome my dear sis, happy to know that the Lord blessed you with his wonderful message today...

God bless you my dear and special sister of mine....

Oh thank you my sister in Christ. Our Lydia !

Yes, it was a very moving service. Even the little kids were silent as a mouse when a teacher played the lonely boatman on the whistle. The teachers and head master read psalms and were very loving and respectful. Many were in tears. One older couple who lost their son at sea years ago. You see a lot of tragedy in a fishing village. Looking around the hall there is so much combined suffering. One dad who took his own life, a granny who died and left the little girl on her own, her mum struggles with bipolar etc. though does go to women aglow and I know God is strengthening her every day.... An African lady beside me, who gives thanks to God every day (her words) because life is so short. Even though her own son was abducted by the ex husband, leaving her and little girl behind. The woman beside me was weeping because her first husband died a few years ago. She recently remarried and is hoping for more children 'if holy God wills it' ....

I just sat there feeling the presence of God so strongly, He meets people where they are at. Just as we are. He does not see their background or even wrong religious training whatever. he just comes to comfort, and to heal. One of the Muslim nephews said there is so much hatred in the world today, and his uncle who died is in a better place with no more tears or suffering. So sad that these sincere people have been blinded to the truth.

You know, these individual people are not our enemies, anymore then folk caught up in the sin of homosexuality. The devil wants us to hate each other. Blame each other. Stop caring about the suffering of fellow human beings. Allow the Muslim march but not the biker protest just to stir up more hate. jesus always brought compassion and redemption. To the woman caught in adultery, or the dame at the well. Today I was reminded that Following Jesus is not about religion, or theology or law. it,s about love. Let them know we are Christians by our love. And hopefully, in time, they want what we have. So we can turn to them, as you just did, and say ; 'Of myself I am nothing, the father doeth the works' .... But their fruits you shall know them. First they have to see the fruit of joy, or love or mercy operating in and through us.... father, give us the supernaturual strength we need to let them see Jesus in us. Even in our wearier moments, And bring them home.

Teen Queen,

Ahhh...I guess you can say sis, thanks to you, I have a little of sister Lydia in me. LOL.. and I love the color Purple too..

Sis, reading your post here, you are such a compassionate Ambassador for Christ!!!

You are AMAZING!! We are so blessed to have you here fellowshipping with us. Wow!!!

Your genuine compassion and empathy for the hurting and lost souls out there is very overwhelming and a great example of how the Lord wants us to serve others with dignity, love and respect.

I loved what you said here sis, for it is so profound and full of God's wisdom:

Today I was reminded that Following Jesus is not about religion, or theology or law. it,s about love. Let them know we are Christians by our love. And hopefully, in time, they want what we have. So we can turn to them, as you just did, and say ; 'Of myself I am nothing, the father doeth the works' .... But their fruits you shall know them. First they have to see the fruit of joy, or love or mercy operating in and through us.... father, give us the supernaturual strength we need to let them see Jesus in us. Even in our wearier moments, And bring them home.

You are so right sis, what is our purpose here on this earth? As God's faithful servants, we are to show God's everlasting love and shine our Light bright within us to a hopeless and lost world that needs a hole filled in their empty hearts that can ONLY be filled by Jesus Christ himself for nothing else will do..

These people need to SEE JESUS in us!

That is what this lost world needs is JESUS!!!!

HE IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!

We were bought for a price and we are to go out and SERVE and be there for others SERVING in God's Image, by example to bring others to Christ before time runs out.

There is so much work to be done and we are racing with the clock for we do not know the day or the hour of our Lord's return..

Sis, I am so proud to know you. You are such a wonderful example of God's Love shinning through your spirit.

I can just imagine you coming into a room and lighting that room up as you walk in there.. God bless you sis...

You are a true gift from the Lord.. Cannot wait to meet you in Heaven sis..

Love you lots,

AngelWings7

Matthew 24:42
New King James Version (NKJV)
42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

Matthew 25:13
New King James Version (NKJV)
13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

angel wings 7

i want to watch video but there is no subtitle on it so i am not able to watch it.

hope if anyone can share with me what he says on that video thanks

fm12

This isn’t word-for-word; it’s shortened and paraphrased.

I didn’t copy all the many, many Bible verses that appear on the screen (most are not in the narration). So, funkymom12, you might want to play the video and look at the Bible verses on the screen. Or you can skim the cursor along the bar at the bottom as the video plays, then click on the bar where you see text.
=====

I know that everyone was really excited about Rosh HaShanah. Everybody was excited about the potential about the Rapture taking place at that time.

I have to admit: I was too, because I know what the Word says, and I know there are some allusions to the Feast of Trumpets.

But let’s not forget that we’re not God. We seek out a matter. But it’s the glory of God to conceal a matter. (Proverbs 25:2)

But we have to remember Scripture.

The most logical Rapture theory on YouTube [is that a reference to or put-down of eternalrhythmflow’s video?] is that imminence is the key to walking the walk that we need to walk. We cannot look to a specific time in a cry, "Wolf” kind of deal.

“Cry, ‘Wolf’” is an interesting saying because it has to do with wolves, and wolves attack sheep. So when you cry, “Wolf!” you’re a sheep crying, “Wolf!” and you’re leading other sheep astray when you tell them that Jesus is coming at a particular time.

So we can’t cry, “Wolf!” to mislead the sheep. We are to protect the sheep if we’re here on YouTube, and we must protect them with the Word of God.

Matthew 24:40-44: Two men will be in the field: one taken and the other left.... Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour you Lord is coming! ... Be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect!

Christ wanted us to have an imminent feeling, an urgency.

We are not to say, “Oh, Rosh HaShanah’s passed. So I guess my Master’s delayed His coming for another year.

Wrong! Be careful! So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.... It will be good for that servant whose Master finds him doing so [being ready; doing the job he was told to do] when He returns.... He will put him in charge of all His possessions. (later in Matthew 24)

So it does say that we will know in our hearts the time. We know it’s the time now. We know that Jesus is coming, but we don’t know exactly the day or the hour.

The Rapture will happen in the day that we’re in. The Rapture could happen today. Are you prepared? Are you ready?

Are we looking for the Lord’s return or are our hearts sunk now? Do we feel, “Oh, I guess He’s not coming; I’m going to go do whatever”?

When you feel the Rapture is imminent, it helps you to walk in the ways that He wants you to walk. It is Scriptural.

It is unscriptural to look towards a period of time and live for that period of time. Do not fall into that trap, please!

This message is of encouragement. If you live in imminency of Jesus coming back, you will be filled with joy. Today is the day of salvation!

If we live in imminency, we don’t ever have to worry about falling on our face.

Is it fun to watch for particular feast days? Sure it is! But you have to be mature enough to know that may not be the time.

I know that Jesus says the time has come -- but do I know the time? No, I don’t.

We have to look to the Word and not rely on our own understanding.

We can’t be prideful; we have to be ready to be corrected by Jesus. None of us are going to be able to say we had it right.

He’s going to say, “I loved your zeal for trying to find out when I was coming! But I don’t want you to mislead the sheep and cry, ‘Wolf!’ When you do that, I have to go help the one who was misled and disappointed."

We are in a field and the harvest is ripe and the laborers are few. If we lose sheep, then we’ve gone astray.

This is a serious message. Jesus said Himself that we are to work in the day, to not look past this day. This day today could be the day. And if we look past this day, that’s pride and arrogance. (James 4:15-16)

We will be raptured very soon. When, I can’t tell you.

And I’ve learned: because I did say days and times in the past. The Lord chastened me. I’ve learned it’s futile to try to figure it out.

A watchman is to warn the people and tell the people of the return of Jesus. But we’re not supposed to tell them the time; we’re just supposed to tell them He’s coming, and to be faithful in telling them.

And in the Last Days there will be mockers and scoffers. It’s not easy to get up here and tell people Jesus is coming, and if people are setting dates and times, that makes it more difficult. People are less likely to believe He’s coming if they see all these false dates.

It’s more important to have a heart of urgency than to know when the Rapture is coming. You will have the urgency to tell them of Jesus; you won’t be tired of waiting because of missed dates.

There’s too much build-up at Rosh HaShanah.

“The time is now. The time is come” -- all those things the Lord has shared with me. The Lord’s perception of time is different from mine.

If you’ve had a Rapture dream, I guarantee that you thought the Rapture was going to be immediately following your dream. And the reason it’s like that is to give us the urgency to tell people: otherwise we wouldn’t tell people!

If we believe that there’s a train coming on the tracks and we can see it, we’re going to push somebody out of the way. But if we’re looking to next year for the train to come, we may not make it on time. I need to be there every day, looking to make sure somebody’s not in the way.

That’s what a watchman does. He looks for someone to tell that the train is coming.

It’s coming today. Salvation is coming today.

The Rapture will come in the day you’re living in. The Rapture will be today. When it happens, it will be today! It’ll be the day that it happens.

When you go to see Jesus, if you’re not living, that will be the day.

I don’t know exactly when, but I know it is imminent.

God has to warn the people: He is merciful!

It’s not Biblical for us to go out there and cry, “Wolf!”

I’ve repented of crying, “Wolf!” I did it before. That channel was taken down. There was pride in crying, “Wolf!,” thinking that I knew.

I don’t know. He hasn’t told me when. And when I was talking too much about dates, I was misleading sheep.

If I’m following Jesus, then I’m telling people to follow Him too. And He said to be ready at any time. [Quoting Matthew 24:36-37] The angels don’t know; Jesus doesn’t know; only the Father knows.

Are you better than Jesus? I’m not.

I’m nobody to think that I know. I don’t know.

I just know what He tells me. The time has come. The time is now.

We can’t go back to the old man of sin for comfort; we can’t go back to the world for comfort. [If the Rapture didn’t happen when we expected it?]

We have a mission to do. To run this race and finish it to get the prize. (1st Corinthians 9:24)

So let’s not get caught up in theories. let’s get caught up in the work the Lord has for us to do, which is to warn people it is going to happen, and that it’s time to come to salvation.

Every single day is an opportunity to come to Jesus.

Luke 9:59: And He said unto another, “Follow me.” But he said, “Lord, allow me first to go and bury my father.”

Are you willing to follow Him even if He doesn’t come when you think? Because it’s not going to be when you think.

Is it possible that Jesus could come on the next crescent Moon? It is. Are we going to sit here and build a case for it, so that all of our hopes are based on that timeframe? No.

We’re going to look at this particular day, that Jesus could come today. And if you walk in that mindset, then you are going to have your heart in the right place. It’s going to help and guide you each day, with no disappointment.

Jesus doesn’t disappoint: Jesus fulfills. He fulfills our hearts and gives us what we need, each day, one day at a time. He doesn’t give us more than we can handle in a day.

When we start looking toward the future and say, “Maybe it’s next year,” that’s a trap of the Enemy. Because you’re not going to work as hard for the Kingdom.

It could happen today. It could happen like THAT--

[The video switches to that 1-minute Australian video of the Rapture occurring during a church sermon, with a handful of young adults left in the sanctuary. An animation of the Rapture follows that. Then there is a montage of various videos and stills.]

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com