Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
prayer for marriage

Dear Ritan,
I wont go into a specific post but desperately need prayer for my husband/marriage.He is being dishonest with me.I am really hurting.
Thanks

Re: prayer for marriage

Dear Rosesinsept,

I am keeping you and your husband close in my prayers dear sis...
Love and Hugs your way,
AngelWings7

Praying, Rose

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Oh, RosesinSept, I am so sorry you are hurting, beloved. May our Lord hold you close and shower His tender mercy upon you as we lift you both before the Throne of God.

"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy." (Psalm 126:5)

"A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory." (Matthew 12:20)

I wish I could give you a big hug.

Praying for you roses. Remember we are in a spiritual battle. We are not fight ing flesh and blood. Keep forgiving your husband, even though he lets you down so badly.
it is so hard I know.
Pray Jesus gives you the grace to keep forgiving, and not get resentful.

Charles Stanley has a lovely message on strong families today. Nearly makes me want to weep. As many of us are not in situations where both parents are relying on His word.

It is very hard today for families. Personally I want to whisk my little chicks off to the Amish, where life is simpler. And the bible is still honoured.
Modern life seems so much harder in many ways, than when survival was hard but faith was strong.

You are NOT alone in this.
The devil is attacking marraige like never before.
But our God is stronger, stay strong, abide in Him, and don,t forget to smell the roses even on the dark days.

Roses,
Sending prayers your way.
Love,
Mom of 2

Praying for you Roses.

Praying for your husband to have his eyes opened to the importance of transparency in a marriage and prayers for your healing of damage already done.

Thank you dear sisters and brothers.Please continue to pray for me and for my husband.The roses are so beautiful!
Pray that my husband would have conviction and empathy towards me.Pray he would be faithful to me and have conviction when he lies to me.pray also for his walk with Jesus.I feel like I cannot endure another day

Thanks also for the sweet puppies!

I too will pray for you and your husband, Roses!

Joining with others in prayer....

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Agreeing in prayer for your marriage RIS.

Adding my prayers to all of the rest!
I'm so sorry you are hurting, Sister!
May God take away the pain in your heart & replace it with His peace that passeth understanding.
Keep your eyes on His face!
Much love to you my Sister!
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Thank you family.It grieves my spirit to say this but my husband is non repentant and doesnt seem to have any empathy for me.This has always been the case and Im just handing it over to the Lord to deal with him.God bless everyone who is praying for my situation.

Prayers going out for you and your husband.

Roses dear sis, I am truly sorry for what you're enduring. My husband can be so hard hearted when it comes to me and my looking for the Lord to come. I imagine your husband may too feel he's not "IT" in your life any more. But how can we not long for our True Husband? I will pray for your broken heart and that your husband's eyes will be opened as well as his heart. Please pray the same for my husband if you will. I pray to see you soon in the clouds with Our Lord, our Rita family, our family/family and our pets! How wonderful will that be? YSIC - Shirley

Indeed the enemy is hitting at home like never before. I know that I had to release my marriage over to the Lord. My daughter is also in a similar position. But once we release it totally over to Him, then He becomes responsible. Truly, it's not a matter of how much of the Holy Spirit we have, but rather how much of us the Holy Spirit has!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Thank you all...yes Im just handing it over to the Lord.God Bless!
rose glitter photo: Glitter Butterfly Rose red8.gif

RosesinSept, consider it done that you remain in our prayers. I hate to see one of God's children hurting. It angers me. I am laying your burden at the foot of the Cross, dear sister. HE knows what it is. God Bless you and please hang in there with us. We're about out of here and then, you won't have any hurt anymore. But in the meantime...I can beat him up for ya if ya want....NO ONE hurts one of my brothers or sisters!

Let me have a good go at it! Just let me have at 'em!

Thanks sis that was so cute!thanks for caring

Hi there RosesinSept, I have agreed in prayer with you and the rest of the saints here per your request.

Have a Blessed Day ><> my 'LilSis'

Your brother Joe

Joe...God bless you for praying for me and my husband!
roses photo:  IMG_4991-2694719843-O_zps1552baae.jpg

This life is so hard, Roses ~~ praying for your peace dear one, and that our Lord will convict your husband to repent ~~

oh, sis like T.R. says, . . once we give the entire situation to the Lord, and then say, "Lord I can't handle this, but You can, and so I believe You are responsible knowing that You will answer best . ."

seems each of us are having trials . . the church seemingly is being tested all the while Jesus will not let us go ~~

My husband's disease, is heartbreaking, watching him suffer feels hurtful ~~ . . I, too, am learning that peace can only take hold when trusting Jesus to take the helm, and believing HE IS responsible when we let go . . so not easy ~~~still God assures us He takes our burdens, even announcing for us to cast (throw) our cares on Him ~ it's a lifetime lesson, so not easy letting this flesh go in this spiritual battle . . oh, but like Paul says . . these 'trials' can't be compared to the Glory that awaits the children of God ~~

Praying, sis . . for God's comfort, calm, and peace over you~

Donna,Thank you dear sister for your post and your prayers.It means so much!
Im sorry you have had to endure long suffering alongside of your husband.Im sorry but I dont know what conditon he has?One day soon he will be like new...
I always really appreciate couples that give and serve each other.
My marriage has always been tough and its alright because I know I dont have long to endure.My husband was extremely abused as a child physically,emotionally and mentally...so somehow he is missing some important emotions like empathy and
compassion.I sometimes feel sad because love was not in the cards for me but Im happy to have my precious children and my Lord and Saviour.Still I pray for the Lord to repair my husband's heart and maybe one day soon my husband will be new too.Thank you sister!Big hugs!I loved the flowers.
yellow roses photo: Yellow Roses YellowRoses.jpg

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com