Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Culling

Yesterday I woke up from a dream (as in the alarm went off and ended the dream). I do not remember what the dream was about, but I remember saying to myself "they are culling the people." I dismissed it and went on with my day.

Then today I woke up in the same way, saying something about "the great cull" but not remember what the dreams were about.

I did not fear afraid, more like I was enlightened and KNEW what was going on and it was like I was the one telling people what was going on, hence, I was telling them that the "great cull" or the "culling of the people" was occuring at that time.

I have always known the word cull to mean "kill off" like in culling off sick chickens or the Holocaust being a culling. But this "seemed" different.

I've been googling cull and culling all morning trying to find out what my dreams mean (since I've had them two days in a row, it seems more like a message from the Holy Spirit as I often do get messages from dreams).

Then, by chance, I happened to find the definition of cull (which is funny b/c I wasn't looking for it b/c I thought I already knew the definition).

Here is what I found:

cull (kl)
tr.v. culled, cull·ing, culls
1. To pick out from others; select.
2. To gather; collect.
3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example).

Only thing that definition makes me think of is the rapture, God's gathering up of the world's rejected people.

Anybody got any special meaning out of this for me? I know often times God works in twos, so let me know if you have a piece of this puzzle!

Re: The Culling

The conspiracy theory goes that the Powers That Be feel the world is far too overpopulated, but if they can get the world population down to a manageable few hundred million they'll all be living in paradise, with a large enough gene pool (and servant class) to keep it going. The rapture will provide an immediate reduction, but there will be significant other reductions in the works to get things to that mangable size.

The published works of The Club of Rome (a UN group) outlined this desirable size, albeit not how to get there, many years ago. As well as coming up with using climate change etc. to obtain a more "equitable" distribution of wealth. But is it really a conspiracy when they publish books outlining their plan?

It's also interesting that the Word of God also predicts very large population depletion. Which the adversary is well aware of. I think part of his plan has been to make his followers think these are all good and desired things, even as the world falls under God's wrath. he's a sneaky one.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I found these words too Sparkles that could compliment your final conclusion!?

Extract!
Winnow
Sift
Separate
Divide
Set Apart
Glean = PICK UP!!

Hugs, Rocki

Makes me think of culling the wheat from the tares through winnowing.
Separating the good stuff from people from the not so good.
Or the tares from the wheat.

Matthew 3:12, Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Wish we knew who the "they" were!

Oh Praise the Lord.I think the wheat and tares are being seperated...I was wondering about this.thank you.

I meant to say the wheat from the chaff in my previous post OR the wheat from the tares.
Separating the good part of the wheat from the not so good.

for tribulation evangelism for salvation , 144,ooo from the Twelve Tribes of Israel have already been assigned in God's Plan/ Overview , with the Two Witnesses , & with the Angel in the clouds .
***Gentiles left here will be evangelized by Jews as this is The Time of Jacob's Trouble , not The Age of Grace anymore .
God's full plan is presented in The Book of The Revelation .

bon

So wonderful for the wheat, so bad for the tares ...

Okay, so the separating of the wheat and tares would make sense, but I thought that this verse was referring to after the 2nd coming?

TX Thom, I remember something about the Georgia Guildstones (is that what it's called?) wanting to reduce the population, but I forgot until you reminded me, thanks.

Bonnie, I'm so sorry, but I'm not sure who you were responding to? Could you please clarify your response for me?

Oh I wish we were "Culled" already on on our way home

Hmmmm, I guess that all depends on the way you look at it. Is there anyone here who has the gift of interpretation? I sure don't.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com