Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my day is not good

There is so much going on right now. of course with my husband and now with my van is finished. need a new vehicle and today i just wanted to cry. God know down deep in my heart right now.

when i saw the picture and made me cry more.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1175050_10152292644802355_1852954997_n.png

i know i am having problem how to upload the picture in this site. so please help me to post that picture.

Re: my day is not good

I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you. What a beautiful picture. I love it that it shows Christ crying with us for our hurts.

I think we are all getting slammed by the principalities of darkness in these final hours. I lost my job and today is my last day. It wasn't a surprise, but it is still hard.

clean slate film

i am so sorry about you lost job. obviously that Lord is coming back very soon.

Hope you are ok and be able to go through this as I know our God will make the way for us to provide us what we need. I am so thankful that God is always faithful to us.

fm12

p.s. thank for uploading this picture that s what i am talking about. and when i saw that picture, and i cried. it makes me think that Jesus is crying with me.

i love that picture.

To all my friends that suffers:

such a beautiful picture annelis, brings smile to my face..

I hate to hear about the lost job and hope funkymom is feeling better .. Prayers

Im being attacked too in these last days...my husband isnt seeking the Lord and he has been staying out all night and doing who knows what...Im heartbroken.
Im sorry sisters and brothers...what is going on?
I know the Lord will not tarry too much longer considering our sufferings...surely He sees our pain and afflictions.Keep looking up and I can tell you that fasting helps so much:)

FM12 and Clean Slate Films and to all hurting right now, RosesinSept, Patti and all who I see hear crying out in pain everyday:

I just put a CD in to play and this song was first on the list and it made me cry, it is so relevant in these last "hours" here for us, as we wait and struggle against the enemy who enjoys hurting us so very much.

I went on youtube to find it for you FunkyMom so you can see the beautiful lyrics.

Dear Funky Mom 12,

So sorry to hear about what you are having to endure lately...
The Lord is with you and holding you up by his right hand and he will not let you go.
God is faithful and true and will not leave you nor forsake you my dear sis.
May the Peace of the Lord be upon you today.. I send you a great big Hug..

Here is a link to some encouraging Psalms...

http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/encouraging-bible-verses/
"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"

Funky mom , bless your heart . i am with you . this week has been hell on earth .
i pray this for you , Jesus Come Soon .
Please Come Soon .

Clean Slate Films,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your job today that can be heartbreaking.
May the Lord keep you in perfect peace as he chisels the next plan he has just for you my dear brother.

God is in control and his ways and thoughts are not ours. Trust in the Lord and He will direct your paths.

There was a reason behind this happening today and God is always in the details of closing one door and opening another.. Perhaps, the door he is opening next is the one in Heaven... Either way, God has you in the palms of his hands and will take care of your every need.

Call out to him, get closer to him, praise him even when things do not seem right or as planned.
He has a mission and a plan prepared for you and God's plans never fail but are even better than our own.. Amen!!!

I will keep you and your dear family in prayer. Keep looking up for our redemption is near..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Angel wings 7

I have been reading psalms this week I believe that God lead me to read psalms as I was really behind to read my daily read like schedules from rbc devotions and I am reading psalms. I love to read this book it does lift me up a lot. Funny thing when I read psalms and I go bed sleep ok and during the day as I read before I go work wow there is a lot of spirit attack like it makes me cry. So during on my break I read like video etc it lift me a lot.

I am not giving up on Jesus no matter what as I still remember His message in 8 years ago, the guest speaker was for only women s retreat. Wow God spoke through her directly to me "u will be going through rough time and Jesus will be with u all the way to the end." And there was some message for my personal. I am so thankful for his faithful. I never forget that night I was cried, cried because I knew it was God speaking to me. Every time I get message through some one I will cry so easy when I felt this very strong presence before me it makes me cry easy and I was not able to stand.

I wonder when I will stand before Him will I be crying so easy? I am sure of that.

Fm12

Dear RUA,
Thank you for including me! That means so much!
Could you type out the title of the song and the singer so I can find it on YouTube?
(Nothing showed up on my phone, and I would like to hear it.)
Thank you!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti, yes of course. Yes, I thought of you especially the first verse and the last verse of the song. I hope you are feeling better today, Sis.

It is called "Cry out to Jesus" by Third Day.

The Youtube is: (I haven't added the bbcodes so you can copy and paste in the address bar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGNgBwPTMA

Here are the lyrics for you.

"Cry Out To Jesus"

To everyone who's lost someone they love
Long before it was their time
You feel like the days you had were not enough
when you said goodbye

And to all of the people with burdens and pains
Keeping you back from your life
You believe that there's nothing and there is no one
Who can make it right

There is hope for the helpless