Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s Sept. 8, 2013 Mid-East Prophecy Update

JD Farag’s Mid-East Prophecy Update & Communion
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, Hawaii

[This is the word-for-word transcript (the looong version). I post these as soon as they’re ready, which is generally Monday night.]
===

Okay. I made the decision on Thursday afternoon to devote the entire hour to our Prophecy Update and after partaking together, as a church, of the communion table. Actually, I think there’s a reason why we didn’t partake of communion last week; the Lord, I think, wanted us to partake together this week, as I think you’ll see here at the conclusion of our time.

Lord willing, next Sunday we’ll resume the “What blesses God” series in our study through Romans. We’re currently in chapter 15 and we’ll pick it up in verse 20 where we left off last week.

There’s two reasons that I’m doing this -- made the decision to do this, one of which I think would be deemed as obvious, given the increasing intensity regarding Syria. The other reason is with regards to the homework assignment that I gave you last Sunday. We’re going to have the ushers at this time collect them. **much of the congregation bursts out in guffaws** They’ll be-- What: your dog ate it, right?

[Graphic has the heading “2 Thessalonians 2:3.”

On the left side is a screen capture of Thomas Ice’s article at Rapture Ready. It is labelled “Does speak of the Rapture.”

On the right side is a screen capture of Justin Alfred’s blog at Blue Letter Bible. It is labelled “Does not speak of the Rapture.”]

I -- uh -- probably have some ’splaining to do, and I’ll try to give you the why behind the what. Actually, this is how I knew who did their homework -- and who didn’t. Because the ones who did were quick to discover that I assigned you homework with two diametrically opposing views concerning the Rapture in both 1st and 2nd Thessalonians.

Those who did the homework realized that Thomas Ice argues that 2nd Thessalonians 2:3 is speaking of the Rapture and Justin Alfred argues that 2nd Thessalonians 2:3 is not speaking of the Rapture at all.

Please know that I didn’t intend for anyone to be confused or upset by me doing this. If you were, then please accept my sincerest apology. This is probably as good of a time as any to also say to our extended church beyond these four walls, via social media and YouTube all over the uttermost parts of the Earth: we have been getting an increasing amount of emails and comments and posts. And just this last week I think I got 20 articles to read, I don’t know how many videos to watch, and even one book that I was to read.

And I mean, please know that I just -- it’s not logistically possible! There was someone that posted on YouTube: “This preacher doesn’t respond to any comments, so don’t bother!”

I was like, “Wow, that’s kind of mean. You don’t have to say it like that!” **much laughter from the congregation**

And then thankfully another comment in reply said, “If he were, he’d be on here all the time and he wouldn’t have any time to prepare the Prophecy Updates.”

And it’s true. It’s just logistically impossible. So please accept my apologies, all of those of you who -- even here -- send me emails and I don’t respond. Don’t take it personally, please. It’s just not feasible and doable.

Now why did I assign you homework with two opposing views? Well, it was to get all of us -- myself included -- to roll up our arm sleeves and get to work, rightly dividing the Word of truth. And the reason is that we need to discern the lateness of the hour, by virtue of what’s happening geopolitically in the world today, supremely with Syria.

Let me say it a different way: If we don’t rightly divide these passages of Scripture in 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, then the Syria’s prophecy may not have the propensity to be as urgent. I see it as being very unforgiving of not rightly dividing the Word, and I think you’ll see why here shortly.

I’m going to expound on the homework later, the opposing views later, but first I think I’d be grossly remiss were I not to fill in some blanks and connect some dots by way of an update on what’s happening even now in Syria.

I’ll start by sharing with you something that I happened upon last week. It seems to be a legitimate newspaper article about the Middle East. It’s titled “A short guide to the Middle East.” And the writer seeks to explain who’s who as it relates to Syria, and perhaps more interestingly, who’s backing who in Syria. ** holds up one hand** I don’t think I’m alone when I say that it’s very confusing. And by the way, that shouldn’t come as any surprise, because Satan is the author of confusion. And Satan, we’re told, knows he hath but a short time.

Are we surprised that he’s seeking to confuse, accuse, and lie, as the Father of Lies? Is that not what he’s called in the Scriptures, “the accuser of the brethren,” “the author of confusion,” and “the Father of Lies”?

Re: Transcript of Pastor JD Farag’s Sept. 8, 2013 Mid-East Prophecy Update

So here’s a guide to the Middle East. It was written by someone in London. His name is KN Al-Sabah, presumably an Arab. And here’s what he published, quote:

[Graphic shows a short article, part of a larger page. The author is listed as “KN Al-Sabah, London EC4, UK” -- the format used to sign letters to the editor in Britain. It originally appeared in the Financial Times, where it is available to registered users only, but also appears here:

http://now.msn.com/a-short-guide-to-the-middle-east-letter-to-the-editor-published-in-the-financial-times ]

“Iran is backing Assad. The Gulf states are against Assad!

“Assad is against the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood and Obama are against General Sisi.

[But Gulf states are pro Sisi!] Which means they are against the Muslim Brotherhood!

“Iran is pro Hamas, but Hamas is backing the Muslim Brotherhood!

“Obama is backing the Muslim Brotherhood, yet Hamas is against the US!

“The Gulf states are pro US. But Turkey is with the Gulf states against Assad; yet Turkey is pro Muslim Brotherhood against General Sisi. And General Sisi is being backed by the Gulf states!”

**laughs** “Welcome to the Middle East. And have a nice day.” **congregation laughs also**

Does that clear it up for you? Yeah: probably not.

Here’s one -- **congregation breaks out in laughter** -- for those that are visual learners (you know, for the visual amongst us). And it’s also called A Guide to the Middle East.

[Graphic shows a chart. There is a circle formed of 19 small boxes, each labelled with the name of a 19 government, a group, or an army; other than the U.S and Russia, all are located in the Middle East. Each box is connected to certain other boxes by blue, red, or green arrows.

The chart (footnoted “ * subject to daily change” ) can be found here:

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2013/08/idiots-guide-to-middle-east-chart.html ]

Now let me explain this one: the boxes are Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, Egypt, et al. And all of these different colored lines -- well, here’s the legend:

The blue lines represent who supports who.

The red lines represent who hates who.

And the green lines? Well, they represent those who have no clue! **congregation laughs**

If the green lines -- representing those who have no clue -- represents you, then take heart: you’re in very good company. Be encouraged!

I like what Joel Rosenberg -- of whom I am a very big fan -- tweeted. This was last Thursday. Seriously he said:

“We’re witnessing the clash of 2 great evils in #Syria. Assad’s brutal regime vs. bloodthirsty, demonic al Qaeda. How far off can judgment be?”

Now he also on Saturday echoed this with another tweet, saying:

“My heart breaks for the Syrian people. They are caught between the evil, brutal Assad regime & the bloodthirsty, demonic al Qaeda Jihadists.”

Okay. All of this begs the question -- and this is the question -- of whether or not the bloodthirsty, demonic (as Joel Rosenberg calls them) “rebel forces” -- **with air quotes** -- “freedom fighters” as some calls them-- Are they in fact the Al Qaeda jihadists?

Now think this through with me. If they are, then would arming these rebel freedom fighter-slash-Al Qaeda jihadists and/or launching an attack on behalf of them ... wouldn’t that mean that we’re in effect backing Al Qaeda? I thought we were fighting Al Qaeda. I thought Al Qaeda was -- **more air quotes** -- “on the run” because Osama bin Laden is dead.

Now they argue that there are multiple factions that represent the rebel forces, some of whom are in fact Al Qaeda, but that we, as the United States of America, are not going to support that faction of the rebel forces. The problem with that argument is quite simply and quite frankly, that it is believed, based on intelligence, that the majority of the rebels are in fact Al Qaeda.

A majority of them are in fact Al Qaeda.

So we’re going to go in under the banner of “no regime change,” “no boots on the ground,” and we’re going to equip and arm and support these rebel freedom fighters-slash-Al Qaeda. And if that’s the case, then ... we’ve got a problem. We’ve got a problem.

I would venture to say that I’m not alone in being suspect of this. And being suspect of this is matched only by my absolute disgust with the hearings last Tuesday. Hear me out:

It was rather disconcerting that the Senate hearings which commenced on Tuesday with Secretary of State John Kerry were met with a vote of 10 to 7 approving a military intervention on Wednesday. I realize that the jury is still out on next week’s vote in the House of Representatives, but it does seem that the verdict is in as it relates to the United States having no international support whatsoever.

I know that France is sort of maybe -- it’s a definite maybe, if there is such a thing. I love what Mike Huckabee said yesterday: he said they’re going to send some baguettes and wine and -- you know. I’m sorry: forgive my cynicism.

Did you see this? That was Wednesday; this was Thursday. The G20 Summit, as it turns out, just so happened to be hosted this year by Russia, in St. Petersburg. And to say that this handshake between the two Presidents upon Obama’s arrival was awkward would be a gross understatement. This uncomfortable exchange, which was almost painful to watch, on Thursday was followed by Russia, quote, “sticking to their guns” on Friday.

[Graphic shows a photo of Putin and Obama shaking hands. Putin is seen in profile; he looks grimly pleased -- if not downright malevolent. Probably 5” shorter than Obama, he stares not up at Obama’s face, but straight ahead, which is somewhere below Obama’s chin.

Obama’s body is almost at right angles to Putin’s, and Obama is looking off in that direction rather than at Putin. It looks as if Obama would be walking away from Putin -- if only Putin weren’t gripping his hand.]

This when days before Putin called John Kerry a liar. And he even went as far as saying that John Kerry knows he’s a liar, because of their saying emphatically that Assad used the chemical weapons. That’s quite an indictment.

Then if that weren’t bad enough, on the heels of this G20 Summit, both Friday and Saturday it was reported that Russia was moving more warships into Syrian waters.

By the way, while all of this was happening last week, other Bible prophecy events were not put on Hold; they were not put on Pause. There were other significant prophetic events that were eclipsed by Syria that were also happening simultaneously last week. Let me read for you a short list, in no particular order: just some of the news stories that very few are talking about in light of the situation in Syria.

Do you realize -- number 1 -- that there have been major earthquakes registering 6.0 and higher on the Richter scale, just in the last week? One source reported that there were 11 earthquakes in just 8 days last week: definitely an uptick.

How about -- number 2 -- the upcoming U.S. debt ceiling? Do you realize that this is upon us? And it ain’t going to be pretty.

Number 3: the current catastrophic effects of Obamacare, which lawmakers are seeking to defund. It hasn’t even been implemented yet, and it’s had catastrophic effects on the U.S. economy.

Number 4: this is huge! Do you remember that the Jews and Palestinians have resumed peace talks with a nine month goal of a two-state solution, with Jews and Palestinians living side by side in “peace and security,” per John Kerry last month? That was going on last week, eclipsed by Syria. This has huge prophetic implications.

How about number 5? The Muslim Brotherhood is burning churches and continuing to murder Christians in the Middle East, chiefly in Egypt. Why? Because of Mohamed Mursi.

Here’s the dirty little secret: Hosni Mubarak protected the Christians in Egypt. Hosni Mubarak protected the peace agreement with Israel.

Now let’s talk about Assad. Assad has been protecting the Christians in Syria. And he has been, at least in a benign sort of way, not as militant as it relates to Israel.

What we see with Syria and Israel comes vis-à-vis Iran, and that’s the bigger issue. And I want to talk about that more in a moment.

How about number 6? This one’s troubling and disturbing. Do you realize on Wednesday we have the anniversary of 9/11 -- and with it the Benghazi, Libya, cover-up? It was interesting yesterday as I was preparing for today, I heard one commentator ask this question. And it just -- it was -- it stunned me in how practical it was, and how absurd, even, it was that one would even have to ask the question.

Why is it that there were no Americans in Syria that were killed in a terrorist attack, and we’re going to go into Syria? Why didn’t we --

Wait a minute. Didn’t-- Wasn’t ... an American and Americans -- four Americans killed in Libya? Why are we going to go into Syria at this time when we wouldn’t go into Libya at that time?

Well, a red line was crossed!

Well, there was another red line in Libya, and that red line was drawn with the blood of four American heroes. On the anniversay of 9/11: a terrorist attack, assigned to a video.

Don’t get angry. I’ll be -- get angry for you. I mean-- Aaagh!

Number 7: the federal government has effectively -- under the radar, eclipsed by Syria -- legalized marijuana and gay marriage.

Number 8: who’s talking about the IRS scandal?

Number 9: who’s talking about the NSA scandal?

Number 10: this is important for us here on the Islands. The F***shima [site software objects to the name] radiation leak from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I don’t know if you realize it or not, but this is really serious. This has some people very concerned, especially here in Hawaii.

And number 11, finally: the President’s executive actions have gone unnoticed concerning gun control.

Those are just the news stories from this last week that have been eclipsed by what’s happening in Syria.

Let’s talk about Syria.

In spite of the uphill climb that next week’s vote will face, it does seem to me -- and I could be wrong -- that it’s inevitable at some point someone will likely pull the trigger. And the problem with this is that it’s based on a faulty presupposition that there’s forensic evidence that Bashar al-Assad is the one who used the chemical weapons.

You know, those UN weapons inspectors that went in -- and quickly got out -- last week? They did not go there to try to find out who used them, they went in to try to find out that they were used. **shrugs**

I think it’s been rightly called of and said of the United Nations, that the “UN” does not stand for the “United Nations,” it stands for the “United Nothing.” Just saying.

Oh, you’re cynical.

Maybe so. Maybe I am.

Let me take it a step further. There’s another faulty presupposition here, and that is that all of this military maneuvering, that it’s all about chemical weapons, regardless of who used them.

I would submit to you that it’s not about chemical weapons.

I’ll come back to that in just a moment. I want to first address the matter of Bashar al-Assad being the one who used the chemical weapons. Listen to just four headlines from just last week:

Number 1: “Russia not convinced by U.S. evidence on Syria.” That implies that they had that evidence to investigate, and they investigated the U.S. evidence and they were not convinced.

Number 2: “Defiant Assad challenges West over chemical weapons evidence.” Again, “evidence.” Where’s the evidence? Who stood the most to gain by the use of these chemical weapons? Assad was prevailing in this civil war against the, quote/unquote, “rebel forces.”

How about this one? Number 3: “Rebels admit responsibility for chemical weapons attack.” That would be a pretty reliable source! I mean, call me silly, but if the rebels are admitting that they’re the ones: they want to take credit for it? **shrugs**

And this last one: “Syria minister: U.S. strike on Syria would benefit Al Qaeda.” Boom: that’s it. That’s why Al Qaeda-slash-the rebel forces, I believe, used the chemical weapons: because they would stand to be the ones who would benefit the most from it, not Bashar al-Assad.

Now please, I’m not -- don’t misunderstand me! I’m no fan of Assad’s, okay? I’m no fan of this regime. But I am hard-pressed to look at this and say, “Okay, so let’s just say that we go in and we remove Assad: are we going to see an instant replay of Egypt?”

Absolutely! Absolutely we will.

I’m of the belief that it was not Assad who actually used these chemical weapons, because of what I see as the bigger picture. Stay with me! When you peel back the layers of all of this military maneuvering, under the banner of the unthinkable use of chemical weapons, you know what you’ll find? You’ll find natural gas, and with it, oil.

[Graphic: map shows various Israeli drilling sites in the extreme-eastern Mediterranean.]

I would suggest that this is not about chemical weapons. It is not about who used chemical weapons. This has nothing to do with chemical weapons. This is all about natural gas off the coast of Israel, and it changes the whole complexion of Syria, by virtue of Syria’s strategic proximity geographically, as seen here on this slide.

[Graphic shows a map: Israel is indicated, as well as Syria to the northeast of Israel. Also indicated is the location of natural gas fields in the Mediterranean off the coast of Israel and in adjacent areas of the extreme-eastern Mediterranean.]

I’m sure you’re well aware of the massive discovery of natural gas -- and wherever you find natural gas, you find oil -- in the Mediterranean Sea in waters territorial belonging to Israel. That’s what this is about. It’s not about chemical weapons.

I want to read a quote from Amir Tsarfati. He spoke at Bob Coy’s church in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. If you’re interested, this was not last Wednesday but a week ago Wednesday.

[Graphic gives the church’s name as Calvary Chapel Ft. Lauderdale. The video with Amir Tsarfati can be found here:

http://www.calvaryftl.org/calvary-blog/pastor-bob-the-burden-against-damascus-video/ ]

You might want to visit Amir’s website. I’ll put it up here in a second; it’s beholdIsrael.com. You can download his app. And the reason I recommend it is because he’s privy to Israeli intelligence that he has access to for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that he was one of the negotiators that was involved in Israel’s negotiations, dating back to the days of one Yasser Arafat.

[Amir Tsarfati’s site can be found here:

http://www.beholdIsrael.com ]

He was a commander in the army. And he’s a Jewish believer in and follower of Jesus Christ. And he’s a man after my own heart: he’s a Bible prophecy teacher.

So you can download also from our website, calvarychapelkaneohe.com, the .pdf file; it should be there, I hope, later tonight. And I’ll have all of these web sites on there, because I realize they’re -- especially this next one -- is going to be too long to write down, but -- especially the one from the video at Calvary Chapel Ft. Lauderdale.

[Pastor JD's sermon notes can be found here:

http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=sermon&id=10882 rophecy-update-2013-09-08&Itemid= ]

Now listen to what Amir had to say concerning what I see as Syria’s bigger picture. Quote:

“Russia is sitting there and watching what’s going on. The Russian President came to Israel about a year ago and paid a visit to the Prime Minister’s office and talked for ten minutes about Syria, twenty minutes about Iran, and five hours about oil and gas.”

Because that’s what he’s all about. Listen to this:

“Russia wants to dominate energy sources in the world, and Russia is the number one exporter of natural gas in the world. And what they said behind closed doors was, ‘We will abandon Iran, our ally, for a stake in Israel’s gas.’” **stands with dropped jaw for a few moments, then laughs**

And then Amir asks, “Would you do business with the Russian Mafia and the Russian KGB?” (Rhetorically.)

He goes on to say: “An online commentator leaked that information. And we said No to the Russians. And the Russians were very, very angry. So the Russians are waiting around the corner to lead some kind of an invasion into Israel and take the gas that they did not get from us by peaceful means.”

Can you say “Ezekiel 38”? Can you say “a hook in the mouth” in Ezekiel 38? What’s the hook? Keep in mind Ezekiel 38 tells us explicitly that the purpose of this attack on Israel will be for the purpose of taking a spoil.

One commentator said, “Take the sp off of ‘spoil’ and you’ve got ‘oil.’ And that’s the hook that brings them against Israel.”

Now this is one of the reasons why I gave you the homework that I did last week, so please stay with me.

A Russian/Iranian-led attack on Israel vis-à-vis the oil and gas hook in their mouths, can’t happen until Israel is peaceful and dwells safely. Securely.

Well, how do you know that?

**emphatically** Ezekiel 38, verse 11. Please write it down.

Question: Is Israel dwelling safely right now?

No.

Is Israel peaceful right now?

Absolutely not.

So does that mean that something has to happen first before Israel will be peaceful and dwell safely, which has to happen first, before Russia and Iran lead this attack against Israel to take the spoil?

Absolutely. Absolutely.

Well, wait a minute, Pastor: it looks like already Ezekiel 38 is taking shape.

Good for you! Ten points! You get an A+ on your homework if you believe that and see that.

**emphatically** Israel won’t be peaceful and dwell safely until the seven-year peace agreement of Daniel 9:27 is enforced. And at that time, they’ll be given the green light to rebuild their Temple. It will be then and only then -- as Ezekiel 38 goes on to describe in great detail -- that Israel, thinking she dwells peaceful and in security, will bring down those walls with the bars and the gates.

Finally -- we have peace! Finally -- we have an agreement! Finally -- we can rebuild our Temple!

Now you probably already know where I’m going with this, but if it’s a peace agreement that’s prophesied in Daniel 9:27 that must happen first, doesn’t that mean that the Antichrist would have to be revealed first?

Yes! Are we okay so far? Put your thinking caps on, because this is where it gets really exciting!

The Antichrist cannot be revealed until the Bride of Christ is removed. Enter 1st Thessalonians 5, 1 through 11 and 2nd Thessalonians 2, 1 though 7. Both of these passages speak of two events: the Rapture of the Church, and secondly, the Second Coming of Christ.

And when you rightly divide these passages in God’s Word, you’ll see that both events are separated by seven years. My point is this: if what we’re seeing already begin to come to pass now is beginning to come to pass now, and there can’t be these things coming to pass unless other things happen first, then ... that would mean that the Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ can happen at any time, any minute. It’s imminent: anyminute! Imminent: anyminute! **shrugs**

Now: while I gave you two opposing views, I did so knowing that with both interpretations, the Rapture has to happen first. In other words, whether it’s Alfred’s interpretation of “falling away” or Ice’s interpretation of “taken away” in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3, the man of lawlessness cannot be revealed before the Church is removed.

Now let me hasten to say that I am of the interpretation -- the same interpretation as Thomas Ice, for a number of reasons, and time doesn’t permit to get into them; I’ll just mention a couple. But understanding that both Alfred and Ice believe in and teach a pre-Tribulation Rapture [sic].

Let me just read for you the quote from Alfred on 1st Thessalonians 5, 1 through 11. He says:

“This passage is dealing with the rapture and the Second Coming of the Lord some seven years later. Verse 3 is saying this: those who refuse Christ, when the rapture comes and the Great Tribulation begins, these people ‘will in no way, under any circumstances, escape the hellish consequences that will follow.’”

And then Alfred goes on to write:

The word apostasia ... in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, he says, quote, “has absolutely nothing to do with the rapture” -- **inhales sharply as if in horror** -- “but rather it is talking about people who once had a ‘professed belief in Jesus,’ but were persuaded by lies and false doctrines and eventually deserted Jesus, the Church, the Bible, and everything related to Christianity. After this occurs” -- key word -- “after this occurs, at some point then the rapture will occur.” Then “the Anti-Christ will make his appearance.”

[Graphic shows the article title, “They Shall Not Escape,” by Justin Alfred, and the url:

http://blogs.blueletterbible.org/blb/2013/01/09/they-shall-not-escape/]

So in other words, whether you have Alfred’s interpretation or Ice’s interpretation, the Antichrist cannot be revealed until the Church is removed.

Now: I think that Justin Alfred is in error, and his error is two-fold. First, he’s making the Day of the Lord in 2nd Thessalonians -- he’s making the Day of the Lord synonymous with the Rapture. And then he quotes Old Testament Scripture, which I think is an error. [He even quoted from the book of Maccabees, which got me in trouble with one YouTube viewer. **laughs** Maccabees is not considered inspired in the canon of Scripture. So again, my apologies; don’t stone me ... just yet.]

But he is interpreting the Day of the Lord as the Rapture. So it’s a redundancy if you interpret it that way. The Day of the Lord is not the Rapture, the Day of the Lord is speaking of the seven-year Tribulation. The seven-year Tribulation.

Here’s the second error, I believe. And this is why I am of the ilk of Thomas Ice’s interpretation.

[Thomas Ice’s article can be found here:

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/ice/TheRapturein2Thessalonians2_3.html ]

The “falling away” -- apostasia -- it’s too ambiguous. And the reason I point that out is because it’s this second letter to the Thessalonians was to clarify and to encourage them [sic]. So why would he, in his second letter to clarify, make it even more ambiguous and confusing?

I mean, you could assign a falling away, an apostasy, for the last 2,000 years! We’ve always had an apostasy. So you wouldn’t have that specific marker, that specific event, to be able to clarify that this event specifically has to happen first. And this is why I believe that the word apostasia is referring to the departure, the Rapture.

Now: there is an argument, and I want to just if you’ll bear with me, I want to address this. It’s a really good argument; it’s a really good question. And I’ve been confronted with it, and I have responded to it, and here it is:

If the apostasia in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3 is referring to the Rapture, the departure, then why, pray tell, didn’t the apostle Paul use the word harpazo instead? Harpazo, the Greek word meaning “caught up.” Why didn’t he use harpazo instead of apostasia?

Good question.

Okay: two reasons. Stay with me.

Number one: this was his second letter to the Thessalonians. Why did he write the letter to Thessalonians? They thought they missed the Rapture. He was trying to encourage them: “You haven’t missed the Rapture. Here’s what has to happen before the Day of the Lord comes. You haven’t missed the Rapture. Listen!”

He is reiterating and clarifying the harpazo word that he used in 1st Thessalonians 4:17. He used harpazo in his first letter. So this is actually very brilliant, because he’s using another word with the same meaning to reinforce and confirm the meaning of the first word (harpazo) in his first letter. You know how we’re prone to, in clarifying, say, “Well, you know, in other words--” and we’ll use another word! To clarify: you know, to explain the meaning. And that’s what his second letter was.

Here’s the second reason: the Thessalonians understood the term apostasia because in Acts 17, we read that Paul and Silas came to Thessalonika and reasoned with them from the Scriptures there in the synagogue of the Jews.

Listen to what one said: We know Paul reasoned with them from the Scriptures, and some of them believed and joined themselves to Paul and Silas, and there were a great multitude of the devout Greeks.

These Thessalonians, both Jews and Greeks, who went to the synagogue, were well-exposed to the Old Testament, of which they would be familiar, and would have regarded apostasia to mean Jewish religious departure: forsaking or a complete exit: not just a falling away.

Pastor, listen: why are you yelling?

I’m not yelling -- I hope I’m not yelling.

Why are you -- why do we need to know this? Why is it important?

Just bear with me. I know this might jam some gears, but -- and I’m not dogmatic about this -- but there’s nothing that says it has to be either/or. We do err greatly when we limit God by our either/or interpretations of His Word.

God’s Word is a double-edged sword! It cuts going in and out. **mimes a sword thrusting and pulling back**

How many of us know how many places in God’s Word that we’ll find words having more than one meaning? And this is true in God’s Word. Don’t limit God’s Word. It’s a double-edged sword. Two-edged. Two edges.

So am I saying that it could be both? I’m not dogmatic about it, but I don’t think it has to be either a falling away or a catching away. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Now let me demonstrate this. I’m going to read 2nd Thessalonians 2, verses 1 through 7. And I know this is going to make the King James Only crowd really happy, because I’m going to read it in the King James Version. And in so doing, I want to point out this dual plausibility.

2nd Thessalonians chapter 2, verses 1 through 7, King James:

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him -- **stretches his arms out to either side, then swings them forward to bring his hands together in front of him** -- that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that day, that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Now listen to this:

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, -- When were you with us, Paul? Oh, when you and Silas came: that’s right!

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only He who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way.

Would you just indulge me for one moment? I want to paraphrase this. Please: this is not an inspired version. This is not the JDV. **laughs** This is just a paraphrase, as I read and understand in my study and rightly dividing God’s Word. Here’s what it’s saying (paraphrase):

In regards to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to Him when we’re Raptured, we want to encourage you, and ask you as brothers, not to become so easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, some teaching, some report, or letter that claims to have come from us, saying that the Tribulation has already started, and as such, you’ve missed the Rapture!

Please don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until
-- listen! -- the falling away from the faith and the catching away of those in the faith comes first.

Then at that time the man of lawlessness will be revealed, the man who is doomed to destruction. This man is the Antichrist, and he will oppose, and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshipped, so that he sets himself up in God’s Temple at the midpoint of the seven-year Tribulation, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you guys remember that when I was with you, I used to tell you these things? Certainly you know what is holding the Antichrist back from being revealed at the proper time. Even though the secret power of lawlessness is already at work, the restraining force of the Holy Spirit indwelling born-again believers will continue holding the Antichrist back until he’s taken out of the way at the time that the Church is Raptured away.

Does that make more sense? It does to me.

Okay, I feel better now.

Let’s superimpose this understanding of 2nd Thessalonians 2 and let’s revisit now the prophecy of Ezekiel 38, which is beginning to come to pass right now.

Syria is absent from Ezekiel 38, right? So if Syria is not mentioned in Ezekiel 38 -- which is already beginning to take shape now, begin to come to pass now -- wouldn’t that indicate just logically that Isaiah 17, the prophecy concerning the destruction of Damascus becoming a ruinous heap, that that must have to happen first?

How about all of the people who are mentioned in Psalm 83? None of them are mentioned in Ezekiel 38. Would that also indicate that Psalm 83 must need to happen first? Okay. Well, if that’s true, then wouldn’t it stand to reason that our redemption draweth nigh?

You’re going to quote Luke 21:28, aren’t you?

You betcha! Jesus said, “When you see these things” -- key word! -- “begin to come to pass-- When you see Ezekiel 38 begin to come to pass-- When you see Russia sending warships in begin to come to pass-- When you see the threats from Russia, the threats of war, the wars, the rumors of war with Iran, with Russia-- When you see these things begin to happen, then look up and lift up your heads. Why? Because your redemption draweth nigh.”

This is why rightly dividing the Thessalonians passages is a must. If you don’t have a correct understanding of what must come first, then you’re going to be deceived, and you’ll believe that the Master is delaying His coming. Because other things need to happen first. The Antichrist has to be revealed first. The peace agreement has to be signed first. The Temple has to be rebuilt first.

You put anything in front of the Rapture of the Church happening, and you delay Jesus’s coming. And I’m just going to tell you in love: I’ll go Palestinian on you, man! Don’t be delaying my Master’s coming!

I mean, I’m over here praying, “Maranatha! Come quickly!”

And you’re saying, “Oh, He delays His coming!”

Get thee behind me, Satan! That’s all I can say to you, in love.

He’s not delaying! He’s coming -- quickly -- in an hour we expect not. And He doesn’t expect us to be ignorant. He wants us to be watching.

And moreover, He wants us to be encouraged.

How may of us -- in these Last Days, this wicked, evil, dark world, as it waxes more evil by the day -- don’t long for the Master’s return? How many of us are encouraged, knowing that we have that -- **gesturing above and to his right -- perhaps artwork on the wall at the front of the church?** -- to look forward to. And because we have that -- **with the same gesture** -- to look forward to, it makes whatever we’re going through easier to get through, because quite frankly, for the believer, this is as bad as it gets, man!

That’s the only thing that keeps me going on. That’s the only thing that keeps me getting up every morning, because this could be the day! There’s nothing in the way! And by the way, what’s in the way of 2nd Thessalonians ... 2, 1 through 7?

We’re in the way.

Don’t you kind of feel like that, that we’re in the way? I mean, it’s kind of like you -- everything’s the Christian’s fault now. And once we’re out of the way, you can have your way. **laughs** It won’t matta any mo’! [“It won’t matter any more” in mixed English and Pidgin.]

We’re in the way. Christians are the salt that is preserving this rotten, sick, stinking world. And once you take the salt and the light out-- Hoh! Dark! Putrid! Rotten! Satanic!

I’ll let you fill in all the other blanks.

That’s why these passages are so crucial, so vital! By the way, could it be that this is why the Holy Spirit deemed it necessary for Paul to write in the first part of 2nd Thessalonians 2:3, ‘Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until--” That’s the whole context of the passage. Could it be that the reason one thinks his Master’s coming is delayed is because he’s been deceived, and believed that it can’t come, because.

Let me read for you Matthew’s gospel 24, the last part, verses 36 though 51. Consider the words of the Savior. He’s going to teach the disciples the fate of the servant who is deceived and thinks his master is delaying his coming:

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of Heaven, but My Father only. But as the days-- verse 37 -- of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the Flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and -- verse 39 -- did not know until the Flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. And he’s going to describe it, verse 40. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women -- verse 41 -- will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken, the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this -- verse 43 -- that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore -- verse 44 -- you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming -- listen! -- at an hour you do not expect.

“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom the master has made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. Assuredly
-- verse 47 -- I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods. But -- verse 48 -- if that evil servant says in his heart, -- ‘No worry, no hurry!’ -- that’s the JDV -- ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards, the master of that servant -- verse 50 -- will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Hoh! **pauses**

This is why I don’t think we were supposed to partake together of communion last week. And the Lord just purposed it -- and sort of delayed it -- for today, and I think you’ll see why. I want to tie all of this together with the communion table, and how it paints a picture of the Rapture on the canvas of typology.

Listen, for those of you who are interested, this is a fabulous study. It is a fascinating study. I’m going to refer you to Lambert Dolphin’s websites. The url’s are on the screen. Or maybe just go [Ldolphin.org] -- and search it. He does a magnificent work on the parallels, the typology, between the Jewish wedding traditions and the Rapture.

[Graphic gives these links:

http://www.ldolphin.org/wedding.html

http://www.ldolphin.org/risk/ult.shtml ]

You can also go to our website and download part 5 of “Why the Rapture has to happen before the seven-year Tribulation.” It was back on August 21st, 2011. I have a .pdf, and I have it all kind of in chart form.

But what I want to do is share with you an abbreviated version, as it relates to the communion table. Would you believe me if I told you that the communion table is a marriage proposal? And it’s a covenant that -- “Behold, I go to prepare a place for you” -- a bridal chamber.

You know, it’s interesting in the original language of the Greek New Testament, it’s not “many dwelling places,” “many mansions”-- it’s “many bridal chambers.”

“I go to prepare for you a place ... many bridal chambers. And if it were not so, I would not have told you. And I will come, and I will snatch you away” -- **pauses** -- as the groom, his bride -- “and take you to that place that I have prepared for you.”

The communion points to and speaks of the Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ.

[Graphic:

The Jewish Wedding: The groom’s father makes the match (Shiddukhin) and choose the bride. And the groom approves the choice.

Our Wedding: The Father chooses us the bride. And Jesus approved the choice.

Scriptures: John 10:28, 15:16.]

The Jewish wedding: the groom’s father makes the match.

This is what they call pre-arranged marriages. It still happens today in my culture in the Middle East. In fact, I started a whole family feud because I wouldn’t marry my -- the one that they had arranged for me. And -- she hated my guts anyway; it wouldn’t have worked out, but-- Enough of my problems! Back to the --

This is a pre-arranged marriage by the father; it’s called the Shiddukhin. The father chooses the bride, and the groom approves the choice.

This is how it is with us: our Father, the Father, chooses us, the Bride, and Jesus approves the choice. This is John 10:28 and 15:16.

Here’s another one: and again, this is just an abbreviated version.

[Graphic:

The Jewish Wedding: A marriage covenant [Ketubah] is made in writing for the bride as a promise to the bride that it will be fulfilled.

Our Wedding: A new covenant is made in the written Word of God for us, the Bride. The Old Covenant Promise is fulfilled.

Scriptures: 2 Corinthians 3:5-6.]

With the Jewish wedding, there’s a marriage covenant; it’s called the Ketubah. It’s made in writing for the bride, as a promise to the bride that it will be fulfilled. This marriage covenant -- and marriage is a covenant -- will be fulfilled.

That’s how it is for us. A new covenant is made in the written Word of God for us, as the Bride. And the Old Covenant Promise is fulfilled. 2nd Corinthians 3:5 and 6.

[Graphic:

The Jewish Wedding: They would then break bread and drink from the cup to seal the betrothal (Kiddushin) of this New Covenant.

Our Wedding: He breaks bread and drinks from the cup at the Last Supper, sealing His New Covenant in His blood.

Scriptures: Matthew 25:27-29; Luke 22:14-20.]

With the Jewish wedding -- this is where the communion comes into play -- they would break bread and drink from the same cup to seal the betrothal (it’s called the Kiddushin). That’s how they would seal the betrothal of this New Covenant.

Enter the communion table: He breaks the bread and we drink from the cup at the Last Supper (the blood of the New Covenant), sealing His New Covenant in His blood.

This is Matthew 26:27 through 29, and Luke 22:14 through 20.

Lastly, this is how the communion table becomes a wedding proposal. For anyone who hears the message of the Bisar, the Gospel, to accept Him and be a part of His Bride, God desires that we accept His invitation.

He’s proposing: “Will you marry me?”

And we give Him our response of, “I do.”

In fact, Revelation 22:20 is a proposal by Yeshua Himself to accept Him and be a part of His Bride. His message in this verse is “Come.”

The way the bride said, “I do” was to take the cup and break the bread.

The way I say, “I do” to the Messiah’s marriage proposal is to partake of His cup and broken bread.

When I proposed to my wife -- see, I can share with you the story -- the inspired version (her version’s very different: it’s not the inspired version) of how I proposed to her and how she accepted ... for fear.

But I proposed to her in a helicopter. And I -- you know, we had that-- **mimes wearing a headset with microphone** It was really loud, and--

A friend of mine flew a helicopter, and I said, “Hey, I want to propose to my wife.” So we had the helmet on with the microphone, and it was kind of like **static** “Will you marry me? Over.” **static**

And she’s on the other end, with-- **sound of sobbing** You know?

And I learned later that she was terrified of heights. **congregation laughs** And there was only a plexiglas [sic] separating us from imminent death, and we were high above the city at night: beautiful, the city lights. So she was crying not because I’d asked her to marry me, but because she wanted to get out of the helicopter and back down on the ground! **congregation laughs**

But anyway: whatever it takes! She said “I do.” Okay? **much laughter**

And that was 25 -- actually more, now -- 25 years ago. So it must have been okay, I guess, right?

You know that when we partake together of the communion table, what we are saying is, “I do.”

In the Middle Eastern culture, when you partake of food -- you break bread together, you sup together, it’s-- We lose it here in the West, in the United States of America: we don’t understand the implications of it. What you’re saying is **interlacing the fingers of his hands** “We are loyal now. It’s a common union now. Till death do us part.”

This is why if you break bread with an Arab in the Middle East, they’re loyal till death. Because, see, the Arabs particularly used to be a nomadic people -- Bedouin people. They would travel long distances for long periods of time. And so when you were invited in and someone gave you food to eat and water to drink, you in effect saved their life. And now they -- you owed them your life. And so that’s the importance--

One last thing, and this is so interesting, and I-- **staring out above the camera** Agh! I hate clocks! **confidingly** Hey: you know, in Heaven there’s no more clocks! **nods** Yeah.

You know in the Proverbs -- and this is not a marriage thing -- well, maybe it is, but-- Where it says that it’s better to eat a crumb of bread on the roof than it is to eat steak with -- with your wife when she’s nagging at you? (I’m sorry, wives, but it’s in the Proverbs! It’s in the Bible, okay?)

You know that there’s a physiological dynamic component to when you eat together? It releases certain hormones and feel-good chemicals when you eat together? And this is how God made us. There’s things like oxytocin, endorphins.... I don’t get endorphins from running, I get them from eating ... as you can tell. But you know, endorphins, seritonin, all of these feel-good chemicals. That’s why they call it “comfort food,” by the way.

And so when you’re eating with somebody whom you love, all of these hormones are happening, man! And there’s a bonding that takes place, and that is why we have the communion table.

Why don’t you all stand.

Lord, thank You.

Only You could have done this. No man could have come up with this. Lord, thank You for giving us this ordinance by which we can do in rememberance of You and what You did for us. Lord, we can’t thank You enough. Maranatha!

In Jesus’s Name, amen.

If you have to leave, that’s fine. You can reprent and ask for forgiveness. **laughs** But if you can stay -- which I surely hope you can, to partake together with us today -- we’d encourage you to do so.

The worship team is going to lead us in song, and then we’ll have you come up. We have three tables, two on each side, one here in the center.

Take the elements; they’re pre-packaged together. Take them back to your seat; take your seat but don’t partake yet, so that we can partake together. Go ahead and come on up.

**the worship team sings while the congregation comes forward to collect the elements**

Above all powers, above all kings,
Above all nature and all created things.

Above all wisdom and all the ways of man;
You were here before the world began.

Above all kingdoms, above all thrones,
Above all wonders the world has ever known.

Above all wealth and treasures of the Earth.
There’s no way to measure what You’re worth.

Crucified, laid behind the stone,
You lived to die rejected and alone.

Like a rose trampled on the ground,
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all.

**inaudible** ... from Luke’s gospel 22, verses 14 through 21, because now we have the backstory, if you will, behind the communion table. So now it’s going to mean more, and we’ll understand more why Jesus says what He says. Listen:

When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And He said to them, “I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer. For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God.”

You know what He’s talking about? The Wedding Supper of the Lamb. The Wedding Feast of the Lamb.

This in and of itself brings me great encouragement, because it assures me that there’s going to be food in Heaven. Very encouraging! I just thought I’d mention that.

After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. For I tell you -- and He says it again -- I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until the Kingdom of God comes.”

It’s as if He’s saying, “I can’t wait!”

And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”

If you would, please, take the cup. Peel back the top layer: you’ll find the bread there. And just hold on to it for a moment.

If you’re here this morning -- and I’m not going to make any assumptions. I’m not going to presume that everybody here in this wonderful church has accepted Jesus Christ and is born again of the Spirit of God.

So if that’s you -- and you know who you are -- and God knows your heart, and knows that you are -- then I want to encourage you to accept His marriage proposal. Say, “I do!”

He’s proposing to you. “Will you marry Me? Will you become part of the Bride?”

And your response to His marriage proposal, your way of saying, “I do,” is to accept His body, broken for you.

And that’s how you say, “I do.”

I hope you will. Would you partake with me?

**pause**

Lord, we do. We accept You and Your payment in full for us, Your body broken for us. Lord, thank You. We love You.

Luke goes on to record, In the same way, after the supper He took the cup, saying--

And by the way, they ate from the same bread. They would drink from the same cup. The thought to this day in the Middle East is that that same bread that is in you is in me too. We drink from the same cup. That cup that you drink from is the same cup that I drink from.

See, I only mention that because in some respects we’ve sort of sanitized the communion table to our own peril. There was no thought in that culture, in that day, and even today for this whole ... germ thing. It didn’t matter; we’re one.

I think about whenever my kids get sick. I’m one with my kids, because that germ, that virus, that bacteria that is in them is in me too. And so my wife and I, we drink from the same cup, we eat from the same-- When we have hummus, we dip the same piece of bread in the same hummus. We’re one. **again interlacing the fingers of his hands** We’re one.

So they would drink from the same cup. Why? Because "This cup” -- that same cup, Jesus would say -- “is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.”

One last typology (I can’t help myself; pray for me).

On the cross, during the crucifixion, Jesus was pierced on His side. What came out? Blood and water. The two elements present at birth.

Now here’s what’s interesting:

What do we know to be true about Jesus? He was the second and final Adam.

Why? Because the first Adam brought sin into the world. The second and final Adam paid in full for that sin that had entered the world. But as the second Adam (this is so fascinating), how did God make a wife for Adam? He took a rib from his side and birthed a bride.

You see where I’m going with this?

When Jesus Christ was pierced in His side and the blood and water came out, so too, like the first Adam, was a Bride birthed for Him. That was the birth of the Church, the Bride of Christ.

Why don’t you take the cup, peel back the remaining. [sic] Hold off to it for just a moment.

As was the custom with the dowry, which is also part and parcel with the Jewish wedding customs and the typology of the Rapture. The groom would have to pay the bride’s dowry.

Well, do you realize that Jesus did that with us? You know how much it cost Him? Everything. His life. He paid the dowry for His Bride with His blood.

Would you partake with me?

Please stand.

Lord, it’s moments like this that we become keenly aware that we only see through a glass dimly, darkly, blurry. And that no eye has seen, no ear has heard of the glory that awaits. This is only a taste for now. And it doesn’t even begin to describe what it’s going to be like when we partake with You again at the Wedding Feast. We can’t wait!

Lord, come quickly!

In Jesus’s Name, amen.

God bless you, make His face to shine upon you, lift up His countenance to you, be gracious unto you, and give you peace.

And if we don’t see you here Thursday, Lord willing we’ll see you here Sunday. And if we don’t see you on either day -- **swoops one hand out and then straight up** -- we’ll see you up there! **laughs**

God bless you; have a wonderful week.

And here's the video for those who prefer video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUkz3m787ygph7Uvjxzngl-g&feature=player_detailpage&v=sXeA61BCikc

And a links to the video discussion threads:
http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=1107029&cmd=show

And Pastor JD's sermon notes (otherwise known as the short version) from Calvary Chapel Kaneohe:
http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/index.php?option=com_sermonspeaker&view=sermon&id=10882 rophecy-update-2013-09-08&Itemid=

At the link above, you can also find a downloadable audio file (at the bottom of the page on the left).

Lulu (Spanish translator of your transcripts) wrote: "I appreciate all of your time and consideration and I LOVE the transcripts, I much prefer to read them than watch the videos for time's sake... brother, I will always remember your efforts and the pastor's response to my desire, and I am grateful to all of you!! May God bless richly the woman is doing the transcripts, too!!"

I get all these thanks for spending 15 seconds to copy your transcripts to the various FB pages. Who knows how many in the NSA are being blessed by your transcripts?

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

**pant pant pant**

And before the title, in -- I think it is -- the 5th post, there is a purple smiley, goggle-eyed, saying "OOOOH."

I have no idea where that purple guy came from. I would blame it on a random keystroke, except that I don't see him listed here with the other smileys.

Apologies in advance for the typos and html weirdnesses. I know I didn't catch them all.

Now what would really be appropriate at this point is a sort of melted-looking, deflated, or -- to throw in a horticultural word -- reclining smiley.

**crawls off looking for chocolate**

Who knows how many in the NSA are being blessed by your transcripts?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Never expected to have a share in a ministry to the NSA....

Thanks for passing on the message!

We never know who we may help lead to Christ. While said tongue in cheek , Thom is right. Let's not waste this opportunity to reach a NSA agent. Holy Spirit please use this message to reach whom you will.

Now is the time to repent. Time is very short right now as you will soon discover. May the Holy Spirit draw you to Christ as Lord and Savior if reading this message and don't belong to Him yet. You must choose between two choices. It's imperative to make the right choice. Jesus is very much alive and well as you will soon see for yourself. One road leads to eternity with Christ in Heaven. The other leads to hell with satan. Choose this day whom you will serve. A 'no" choice is a vote for satan. Seek Him/Christ while He still may be found as this door is about to be closed. The tribulation hour lies just ahead. There will be much sorrow on earth when it does.

Satan is about to be kicked out of Heaven and when he lands here calamities and catastrophic events will occur. Many will die in these. Jesus will come to you at this time of literal darkness to give a final opportunity for you to make that final choice. He will protect His own throughout these disasters until the time we are removed from earth. We have a purpose...to bring more souls into the kingdom of God until then. Will you accept Him as Lord and Savior? He died to cleanse you of your sins. He is the only Way, the Truth, the Life. There is no other. This will be the most important decision you will ever make. Will you surrender to Him as Lord and King of your life desiring to serve Him the rest of your life? Your choices are between living in hell surrounded by evil and demons or being blessed to live in Heaven where He has prepared a home for us there among the angels. No, not living on a cloud playing a harp. A real life full of blessings and beauty surrounding you. Humbly receive Christ, the Son of God, in this war between good and evil. Repent of your sins and allow Him to cleanse you and create you in to a new being cleansed and forgiven of all sins. Able to be in His Presence. Nothing evil can be in His Presence. Only His shed blood on the cross allows you to be in God's holy Presence. Nothing unholy can exist in Gods Presence. Are we all holy? Oh, no. But we're grateful for His cleansing and precious covering of blood we asked for that creates us anew...not by works but by His sacrifice on the cross out of His great love for us.

Therefore, we are seen as Holy by what Christ did for us; covered in His shed blood at our request...and for you, if you will repent and receive Him this day! Tell Him you are sorry, repent of sins, and ask Him to receive you as His child , His saved, precious child. Then thank Him for doing so. This is called the Salvation Prayer. Just talk to him and telling Him what you want. Then let a Christian know to come alongside you to pray with you, help you seek baptism and get started in this new direction. You will be eternally grateful you made this decision and can now have a personal relationship with God's own Son who loves you greatly.

There's no time to delay. Consider doing this today. Sure this can be done during the Tribulation, too, but why put yourself through all that? It can be avoided. Now is the right time. He'll fill your heart with peace, love, joy, faith and so much more. He is the answer you seek. Pray about this and really think this through. Go ahead, talk to Him and ask Him for help right now. He will see you through, perhaps put someone in your path to help you find Him and accomplish this goal.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Perian:

As always, thanks for transcribing these messages.

Here may be some appropriate smilies:

VC, that Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! was not intended to express dismay, but rather, general bogglement (compare Oh my!). Sorry for the incoherence.

So far I've been thanked for helping the hard of hearing and the Spanish-speaking (via Lulu -- and having spent most of my career in a predominantly Mexican immigrant community, that makes me smile), and now the NSA! What next, I wonder?

Clean Slate Films, thanks for the icons. I would have used the first, had it been available. He looks like he might be about to melt at any minute.

Just making sure the NSA can find Jesus, too. lol Thom was joking but I thought maybe it was a good opportunity to reach them, too! One never knows who is looking over our shoulders. Sometimes we have to do the unusual to reach the lost. So bases got covered...just in case.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

The Gospel is always Good News, VC. And you never know where those seeds thrown to the wind might land. Although I was mostly teasing.

Email: TxThom@RAPTUREINTHEAIRNOW.COM

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com