Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hi everyone

Its been a while since I've been on and even longer since I've been on the Old Rita site..

Hope everyone is doing well...

Re: Hi everyone

howdy :)

Hi Gail Smiley

LOL That little guy beside my Hi looks like the little horse my hubby bought a couple months ago, all eyeballs and terrified of everyone LOL.. How did that get there LOL... Did I hit something wrong ?

I do not think that, but at least I discovered that it’s more smileys when you click "more" below the textbox

Gail, WELCOME BACK, girl! Hope you post more!
Noooooooo...here's your sweet little horse. Can I steal him? I want one of these in heaven. So silly and sweet!!!

I don't remember this site having smileys when I was on before..

Hi Gail!

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Hi everyone, Shiloh thats beautiful, actually my little guy is a bay, red with black legs one little white sock on the back adn a big star that used to melt down his face, now his entire face is white.. from age..
he is 38 years old and has been a wonderful friend all those years, I've cried on his shoulders a many a time over the years, now all he can eat is a special feed you just add water and it becomes a soup you can make it as thick as they like, he has no back teeth so he has to drink his food..
My other two one a two year old spotted red/white with blue eyes and the one I said was so scared when we got him is a dark chocolate color called a liverchestnut..

Loved your story "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder."

Hi Rita Mae , thank you, its been a long while since I've been on this old Rita site, just thought I would look it up and see how long LOL...

Gail! Post pictures of him if you can and when you get time. I would just love to see him. I bet he's going to be spoiled! He would be if he were mine.

This is an older pic of my little buddy he is now 38

Hope I did this right, my horses kept getting into the barn overnight, I had a hard time finding out which one was opening the door, I finally found out who my barn burgler was, my two year old, she just kept watching me wondering what I was doing LOL...

http://s1037.photobucket.com/user/millergail/library/?sort=3&page=1#/user/millergail/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=137894759959307616697641486667

Hi Gail,

Glad you are back with us here at RITAN...

God bless you,
AngelWings7

Love the pics Gail. The barn burglar is a hoot. I love horneryness in animals - you just can't get more innocent than that

Hi, Gail! Nice to meet you!

Hi brotherjohn and nofearjustfaith.

A couple days ago after I had just fed adn turned them out, my husband went back up to the barn, I had let them out the front and hadn't went and opened the door, I figured , well she'll open it anyhow so I didn't got prop it back.. anyway when he got back up there she had the door open like I figured and they were standing in the stall, he went over and put them back out and started back around the barn by the time he got to the corner, she already had it back open LOL he turned around and yelled at her and she took off around the other side, well he said Walker just went over to the door and pushed it too with his nose and looked at him like he was thinking "I told her she was going to get into trouble" LOL, hubby decided to just leave them to it adn started back around the corner adn heard a noise and looked only to see Walker get a hold of the latch and pull it back open and walk on into the barn LOL..

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com