Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Impressions on my heart 9/11/13

9/11/13 Midafternoon today I felt this impressed on my heart.

Write these words.The earth will be tossed to and fro. Man will cry out in fear but who can save them? No one but Jehovah.Time is short dear people. Great Calamity is at hand. Cover yourselves and loved ones with the blood of the Lamb who was slain. Elohim has commanded the angels to bypass those covered with His blood. Fear not as those around us fall. Man shall reap what he has sown. Help those who seek God and seek His truth. Many will die and this will be heart wrenching for His children as they have compassion. Focus on those who mourn and seek Him as many will come to Him in the days ahead. Be their shepherd, be their light. They will see Gods peace in us and seek what it is that we have. Fear not for He will be with us always. Seek Him and abide in Him. Children of the Most High God, our work is at hand. He is calling all into position to be at the ready. The greatest harvest approaches as He shakes the earth and awakens the lost, the lukewarm and those who slumber. We have been predestined and forechosen for the work at hand. Our trials and tribulations have made us strong, much stronger than we think. We have been empowered from on high to do a task, and surely  He doesn't send those out ill prepared to do His work! Stand tall. Be ready. Put on your full armor and await His command. The Battle is His and He 
Loves His bride all the more for her willingness to give support in the tasks ahead. How He loves  His bride that she is willing to lay down her life so that another too, may have eternal life. Soon Yeshua will take her away to His secret place that we may be one.

Go boldly forth and proclaim this word. Has God not told you that mans interpretation is not His? Lean not unto your understanding and  He will direct your path.

Posted in obedience @4:38 9/11/13. God is love.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Impressions on my heart 9/11/13

Great message, thanks GodIsLove!

God Is Love,

Thank you my dear sister for your diligent and obedient heart towards Christ our Savior to deliver this important and timely message to get us prepared mentally and spiritually for what is to come.

I am at peace knowing that our Lord will be protecting us through it all as we go and proclaim his name to the lost and the hurting when calamity strikes.

May the Armor of God and the Blood of the Lamb be upon you and your household.. Amen!!!

God be with you my sweet sister.. It will be a pleasure to meet you on the other side in Heaven soon...

Hugs and Love your way,

AngelWings7

WARRIOR BRIDE IS READY...

Isaiah 24
New King James Version (NKJV)
Impending Judgment on the Earth
24 Behold, the Lord makes the earth empty and makes it waste,
Distorts its surface
And scatters abroad its inhabitants.
2 And it shall be:
As with the people, so with the priest;
As with the servant, so with his master;
As with the maid, so with her mistress;
As with the buyer, so with the seller;
As with the lender, so with the borrower;
As with the creditor, so with the debtor.
3 The land shall be entirely emptied and utterly plundered,
For the Lord has spoken this word.
4 The earth mourns and fades away,
The world languishes and fades away;
The haughty people of the earth languish.
5 The earth is also defiled under its inhabitants,
Because they have transgressed the laws,
Changed the ordinance,
Broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth,
And those who dwell in it are desolate.
Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned,
And few men are left.
7 The new wine fails, the vine languishes,
All the merry-hearted sigh.
8 The mirth of the tambourine ceases,
The noise of the jubilant ends,
The joy of the harp ceases.
9 They shall not drink wine with a song;
Strong drink is bitter to those who drink it.
10 The city of confusion is broken down;
Every house is shut up, so that none may go in.
11 There is a cry for wine in the streets,
All joy is darkened,
The mirth of the land is gone.
12 In the city desolation is left,
And the gate is stricken with destruction.
13 When it shall be thus in the midst of the land among the people,
It shall be like the shaking of an olive tree,
Like the gleaning of grapes when the vintage is done.
14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing;
For the majesty of the Lord
They shall cry aloud from the sea.
15 Therefore glorify the Lord in the dawning light,
The name of the Lord God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea.
16 From the ends of the earth we have heard songs:
“Glory to the righteous!”
But I said, “I am ruined, ruined!
Woe to me!
The treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously,
Indeed, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.”
17 Fear and the pit and the snare
Are upon you, O inhabitant of the earth.
18 And it shall be
That he who flees from the noise of the fear
Shall fall into the pit,
And he who comes up from the midst of the pit
Shall be caught in the snare;
For the windows from on high are open,
And the foundations of the earth are shaken.
19 The earth is violently broken,
The earth is split open,
The earth is shaken exceedingly.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard,
And shall totter like a hut;
Its transgression shall be heavy upon it,
And it will fall, and not rise again.
21 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.
22 They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.
23 Then the moon will be disgraced
And the sun ashamed;
For the Lord of hosts will reign
On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
And before His elders, gloriously.

God is love,

Thank you again for sharing this message that i needed to hear that. wow!!! I cant describe the words. when i read this, i felt that God is speaking to me through this message.

Thank you Jesus for preparing us and working in us and help us to be ready for what will it happen ahead of time.

Love in Christ
Hugs in Christ

fm12

Thank you so much for this powerful message

Thank you so very much for your Godly impressions! This really ministered to my heart because I feel very heavy today!

There is something in the air for sure that is so different from just last week. The fight in the Heavens must be hard and strong.

Watching and waiting with my husband!

Be blessed!

Maranatha

Oh wow, you are saying the same thing those two ladies on their blogs are saying. And then I keep getting "the culling"!! Is this it? Is it coming like now?

I have thought for a long time that the Haji next month in Saudi Arabia is going to cause an epidemic of MERS. That with an increase in war activity due to the religiousness of next month. If I see the Saudi King die within this next month I'll be blow away (as looting of the Haji and arguments over the next heir to the throne are supposed to usher in the Mahdi who gets attacked by Syria and then who defeats Syria....according to the Muslims, I personally don't care HOW it happens, I'm just ready to GO).

And then Jesus says we will see the "sign of the coming of the Son of Man" in the sky...well when Jesus was born the sign of the Son of Man was a "star" which is now believed to be a comet....could this sign be ISON on Hanukkah?

Crazy times we are in, can't wait till they are over!

To everyone who said thank-you, you are welcome. I am glad some of these speak to others as well as myself.It blesses me to be able to share with you and have meaning to you. AngelWings, I love the warrier bride!

Sparkles, I am glad to hear several of us are saying similar things. That's a confirmation to me. What and whose blogs are you speaking of? Thanks!
That is interesting about the Mahdi coming. I wasn't aware of all that. Thanks for sharing that. Please keep us posted.

I thank-you heavenly Father for the Internet, for the ability of us to gather together, to share, to fellowship, to love, to pray and help carry one another's burdens. But most of all, I thank-you for our Lord and Savior, who loves us so much He laid His life down for us while we were yet sinners, to pay the price for our sinners. Thank-you Yeshua!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com