Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
everything you are going to do

be sure you do it in the Church Age for Christ The Lord , because after that all exploits will be done by others here on planet earth , no matter the degree of wishful thinking .
we give our roll of evangelism over to others soon as we have worked as the church for 2000+ years , no regrets . If you have regrets , better place those under His Feet and move on .
Our time is almost up .
Having been warned a myriad of times, much of the church is still asleep .
wake-up .
lest he find you sleeping ....
And let us not forget to give credit to those whom have done this worldwide evangelism , most especially if you have not been part of this force for God
yourself : going into all the world to spread the Gospel , helping others who are sick , poor , needy , deprived .
Psalm 41 : He who considers the poor & needy , in his day of trouble The Lord will not forget him !!!!!
God is good .
He has seen who has done this work for Him and He knows who paid the price and how much it has cost .
In the end , the first will be last and ......the last will be first .
what a time that will be ...hasten it on Lord !

Re: everything you are going to do

Dear Bonnie,

Amen dear sister!!! Loved your Message of urgency for the time is at hand and the clock is ticking away and the time of the Lord is near.

Time for the sleeping church to WAKE-UP!!!!!!!

Thank you to all the Evangelists doing God's work...

God bless you,
AngelWings7

I had to post this video. One of the top ten things I want to do when I get There is give Keith Green a huge thumbs up.

wow, great and timely message Bon-bell ~~

I was just thinking today the world having no desire for Jesus ~~ refusing God the Lord, Creator and Risen Savior ~~ who on earth can fathom the darkness, the regrets, spurning this hour of Grace offered to the lost in God's Light through Jesus Christ ~~

The Atheists, especially have a new slogan, saying 'atheists are 'good' . . uh, what is good? only God is Good; clearly His Word declaring mankind's heart is deceitfully wicked ~~

amazingly, all the false religions seem to 'hope for a heaven', yet none of them can stop their own deaths, their regrets and sorrow Jesus shall judge upon every soul who refuses the God of Life and Light and Saving Grace ~~`

Choose this day Whom you will serve ~~ powerful admonition from God ~~ oh, may many listen while there is still time~

Indeed, it is about individuals who love God and are willing to share Him with whoever the Lord brings into our lives. I seriously doubt that the corporate church will ever wake up. Great evangelistic efforts have always been a mainstay of the church. But even though not all are called to be evangelist's. Rather that the common layman be instant to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.

The church has had many shining moments in it's history, and many dark ones as well. Only the Lord will be able to judge that. And according to Revelation, we are the church of Laodecia. Sadly though, whenever there was a legitimate move of the Holy Spirit, men would soon turn it into a "movement" with doctrines built up around them. And while I won't recite any great laundry list of the church's ills, I will simply state that I believe one of the greatest of it's sins, has been the sin of presumption.

Christ must still remain head of the church, not just a co partner. We can make arguments about the catholic teaching of marionology and making her a co-redempter, but sadly the church has also stepped into this role as well, ergo it's sin of presumption. In the end, we must let God judge all matters. But let us remember, that whosoever the church fails to reach, the Lord has and will utilize other avenues.

It's not about us, and it's not about the church, but rather the spiritual body of Christ. IE: those wheat's that are truly saved. For if we believe that not everyone who attends church, or is seemingly religious shall be saved. IE: parable of the Ten Virgins. God will save those that have had an intimate and personal relationship with Him. I can sit in my garage for an hour a week, that won't turn me into a car.

It's all about what God is, and going to do. Love & blessings...TR

Dear CSF,
Could you post a link or tell me where to go on YouTube to watch the video?
Nothing showed up on my phone. Thank you. : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Here it is. It is Keith Green's Asleep in the Light. Astounding lyrics.

http://youtu.be/XL3vnQSr7eA

Do you see?
Do you see?
All the people sinking down?
Don't you care?
Don't you care?
Are you gonna let them drown?

How can you be so numb?!
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes,
And pretend the job is done

"oh, bless me, lord!
Bless me, lord!"
You know, it's all I ever hear!
No one aches,
No one hurts,
No one even sheds one tear
But, he cries,
He weeps,
He bleeds,
And he cares for your needs
And you just lay back,
And keep soaking it in

Oh, can't you see such sin?!
'cause he brings people to your door,
And you turn them away
As you smile and say,
"god bless you!
Be at peace!"
And all heaven just weep,
'cause Jesus came to your door,
You left him out on the streets

Open up! open up!
And give yourself away
You see the need,
You hear the cries,
So how can you delay?!
God is calling,
And you are the one
But like Jonah, you run
He told you to speak,
But you keep holding it in

Oh, can't you see such sin?!
The world is sleeping in the dark,
That the church just can't fight,
'cause it's asleep in the light!
How can you be so dead?!
When you've been so well famed
Jesus rose from the grave,
And you!
You can't even get out of bed!
Oh, Jesus rose from the dead!
Come on, get out of your bed!

How can you be so numb?!
Not to care if they come
You close your eyes,
And pretend the job is done!
You close your eyes,
And pretend the job is done!
Don't close your eyes,
Don't pretend the job is done

Come away! come away!
Come away with me, my love!
Come away from this mess,
Come away from this mess!
Come away,
Come away with me my love!
---

In the Fall , in the Garden , mankind became seduced by the lies of satan .
When Christ sets up His Kingdom on earth for 1000 Years , everything will line up with The Word, as Christ is The Living Word . Bless His Name !
In our lives now as we are in His Kingdom , we must expect everything to line up with The Word of God . The Word is a Lamp unto our feet .

Thank you, CSF!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com