Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bucket List in Reverse -- "MyName.PRBL"

Okay, most of us RITANs don't expect to kick the bucket. That sets RITANs apart as a tiny minority even among evangelical Christians. So, having no opportunity for our pre-terminal bucket list thrills to gain traction and significance like most people's standard bucket lists do, i.e., we probably won't die -- probably not very many of us before then anyway -- our brand of reverse bucket lists should start after our final earthly experience, not before it as with a usual bucket list. Let's name your bucket list and save it as "MyName.PRBL" with the extension "PRBL" being an acronym for "Post-Rapture Bucket List."

So here is a start on MyWhiteStone.PRBL simply for example:

- Hug Jesus
- Fly unaided
- Hug both my Mom and Dad again -> for the first time in 47 years
- Start a heavenly choir in my neighborhood
- Thank George Frederick Handel for "The Messiah"
- Have the choir sing "The Messiah"
- Invent a skateboard-like hoverboard, as in "Back to the Future"

Well I really thought of dozens more but didn't list them here. I know you have thought about a bunch of things too, but have probably not logged your fleeting thoughts. Start and share what your list would surely contain, list say a dozen items more or less. Reply with "MyName.PRBL already contains these items:" Let's lighten up after such a disappointing week or two. Be open minded and bold! It could be fun!! Any takers?

Edit - PS: I just noticed the timestamp on my post was 9/11 at 11:11 PM. Please don't be afraid. I'm not subversive, prophetic, nor even considered particularly dangerous...

Re: Bucket List in Reverse -- "MyName.PRBL"

Okay white stone

just before bed...

I'll challenge your mind...

We get raptured;
we come back sorta 7 years after...

Should we even think about what we might leave here...
for when we come back???

Cause I was thinking about giving away, selling or destroying everything I own
and have gathered, to keep only the absolute minimum fo these last hours...

Should we even consider "finishing things we started"
when we come back?

Or will it be entirely different?

I mean we will serve YHWH and the brethren, the people?

Should we stash our writings or something;
in a hole in the ground?

Will we live in Israel:

1 thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so SHALL WE EVER BE WITH YHWH.

be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

This proposed PRB list and whatever medium you may now store it on, Daniel, will indeed perish. But hopefully you might within the next 30 hours or so before this post flows off the bottom of the page enjoy dreaming about and then sharing your PRBL. I was assuming the location could be wherever we are at any point within eternity. Later, say maybe as a relatively new living talking, thinking, breathing immortal being, your own non-volatile memory might even kick in, maybe right after the RITA Now picnic we've been planning, and you'll say something like, "Yeah! I recall thinking that would be fun. I even remember writing it in my PRBL." Maybe you could do a lot of them in that seven years -- or after.

Or not...

Patti Day, PRBL
1. spend time walking and talking (me mostly listening) with Jesus in a beautiful flower garden with lots of PINK ROSES.
2. just experiencing Jesus hugging me to Him & letting me rest my head on His chest.
3. Actually hearing Jesus say, "I love you. I always have. I always will. I'll always be with you, I'll never leave you, I'll forever take care of you. You are my beloved." (Oooh, that one gives me chills!)
4. See, hug, & get to talk to my husband.
5. " ". " ". " ". my mom & dad.
6. Get to meet my grandparents for the first time.
7. The RITAN Family Picnic
8. Getting to be a perfect me dressed in a flowing white gown with flowers & ribbons in my hair.
9. Have my own beautiful rose garden where I can walk or sit on beautiful white ornate benches with all kinds of birds & butterflies all around.
10. Getting to run barefoot through meadows of flowers playing with my grandchildren & pets.
11. Getting to sing in Heaven's choir. (I wonder who the choir director will be?)
12. Having my own beautiful white horse to ride bareback as fast as my beautiful horse can gallop!!
(Preferably on a beach running alongside the water's edge.

I think that's ok for 2am! : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Fantastic list, Patti!

I'm hoping there will be not just one but thousands of choirs, and many concert recitals available to participate in or attend, or even annual regional sing-off competition could be arranged coincident with those Feast of Tabernacles celebrations.

LOL! MWS, I like this thread. Before I got to what PRBL meant, I was thinking, "maybe it means, "I'll PROBABLY do this."

1.) Run and hug Jesus very tightly for a long, long time and walk with Him. (Have lunch with Him a lot too)

2.) Jump in our Heavenly Daddy's lap.

3.) Hug all my loved ones that I know are with the Lord.

4.) Meet and hug all my fellow Ritans and those who are close to me..talk, talk, talk, talk...(we'll never shut up)

5.) Join that heavenly choir MWS starts.

6.) Have a whole bunch of animals.

7.) Talk to many from the bible. I really want to talk to Isaiah and Paul for different reasons (but many others too).

8.) Perhaps aquire a liking for Brussel sprouts...uggghhhhh..I know they're good for us all but I gag on those.

9.) To make up for the Brussel sprouts, I shall sprint to my Reese's cup tree and not be weary.

...too many more to mention....I got a zillion of them.

hug my Jesus and tell Him thank you for saving me and spend time with Him

meet my relatives that have passed and hug/talk to all my Grandmas and grandpas and my precious aunt Myrtle.

Meet up with my friends at Ritan and other Christian friends and my family

make sure my cat is okay after the trip up

see my baby that passed way while I was here on Earth and reunite him/her with my other kids

find the nearest beach and play in the water

play with all the tigers and lions etc

meet some angels

Great thread MWS.

RUA.PRBL

Okay here is my list.

The first, of course, fall at Jesus's feet and thank Him profusely that I am in Heaven for eternity as opposed to hell. I know that I can't nor will be able to thank Him enough!!!!!

To feel and see the Love of the God, I believe it will be so tangible in Heaven, Jesus is proof of that.

Fall down before the throne and thank God for bringing me into the earth so I can experience Heaven for eternity and that He even brought me into being.

I want to meet my guardian angel to apologize, I'm sure most times it was boring for him and the times that it was not, he must have been looking at me thinking, "REALLY!!! Did you not think before you acted woman?!".

Hug my mom and dad and say thank you to them as well.

Thank my mother, grandmother and great grandmother for always praying that the generations that follow them will always be Christians that love and serve the Lord, even before any of us were born.

I want to hug all my animals that have gone on b4 me because I know they will be there, as well as, introduce them to pets I have now :) I want to be able to understand them and ask my present horses why they were so bratty on earth! haha.

Talk to Paul, David, John, Peter and Esther.

Gee, I am going to be busy girl.

RosesinSept and RUA. I love your lists!

RosesinSept, Don't worry. I just know your kitty is going to be doing more than okay.

"But Mommy, Me iz bizzy snuggwing and napping poe one minutes becuz me haz beeternity to pway awound wit dee uddew aminews...and Jesus ched He's gonna cawwy me awound an', an', an' wet me chee EZZZWYCHING!" (That's animal talk..just pronounce it like it's written)

RUA! Where are we gonna be able to catch up with you????!!!!

Shiloh, that kitten is adorable, AWH!!! Unbelievably cute!

I will definitely be at the RITA picnic, aren't we suppose to have blue roses to show we are RITANs?? Although, I think the color keeps changing of the rose that we are suppose to have with us. Maybe a rainbow rose to incorporate all the colors that have been suggested!

I will be the crazy animal lady, looking like the pied piper of Heaven, having a ton o animals in tow; hint - included in the pack will be a chicken by the name of Ruby.

OKAY, I'll play...

FIRST,
to fall on my face and cry for joy,
worshipping YHWH and Yeshua;
for this promised deliverance

SECOND,
Bless the attending angel
and ask him about the next step.

to be continued...

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Shiloh & everybody,
I enjoyed your lists...Shiloh I am right there with you at that Reeses tree...
yummy!

Great Thread MWS I've enjoyed reading RitaNs PRBL lists.

Mine is: first of course to tell Jesus how much I love and adore Him and give him presents. Hugs and tears of joy and I want to sit on Abba Father's lap and give Him a big hug as well.

Second thing reunite with my loved ones that went on before. My sister who died at 6 months old, my younger sister in heaven, my 2 babies who died before birth. My Mom and Dad, Grandma, Uncle, friends, etc.. it will be a big reunion. I include all my pets in this list it will be one heck of a party.

Third I want to meet RitaNs at our special celebration party.

Fourth write songs for MWS's heavenly choir and sing with you all.

Fifth (Maybe this one should be third so I know what to bring to RitaNs party.) Eat the fabulous food in heaven, try everything and bring RitaNs the best.

This is all out of order now.. I want to fly, fly, all over the place... I'd better stop I'm getting to home sick...

I'll bring Rainbow Roses for RitaN's.

Well, I have a feeling we won't have to wait much longer to see our wishes fulfilled, so here's my mine:

1. Worship Jesus and spend time with Him. Soak it all in - the love and beauty that emanate from His presence

2. Spend time with my loved ones. My immediate family are mostly Christians so talk about family reunion!

3. Attend the RITAN party! Like duh.

4. Polish my crowns. Not that they needed polishing. Like I said before, I think these crowns stand for newly acquired talents or intelligence and I'm really curious what God has in store for me!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com