Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Daniel 12:12,1335 days,my thought

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Before I proceed,we need to understand that Daniel 12 is entirely for the Jews,God's chosen people.

Through the prophet Daniel,God has foretold a future event that for those who wait 1335 days,and come to this event,they shall be blessed.Even though "the event" is not specifically mentioned by God,but we clearly can identify it is a "special event" God has spoken of in Daniel 12:12.

The question is,which and what event God is pointing to in Daniel 12:12?

The answer may lie in Matthew 26:29.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

My understanding is this,our Lord Jesus did not drink the wine in the last supper,but made promise that he should drink it with his people in his Father's kingdom.Some of us still see the future fulfillment of Matthew 26:29 after Jesus returns.

Having said this,Daniel 12:12 may refer to a future Passover Seder that Jesus shall celebrate with his people after his second coming.This is a very special feast that our Lord shall celebrate with his people,bearing the significance of his crucifixion on the cross for his people at his first coming,and a final recognition of him by his people being their Messiah at his second coming.

If I am correct in identifying Daniel's 1335 days pointing toward a future Passover Seder that Christ shall have with his people Israel,then the timing of rapture can be calculated approximately based on Daniel's 1290,1335 days,and 2300 days of transgression of the little horn,together with the 70 years prophecy we find in Zechariah 1,Jeremiah 25:12-38,and Isaiah 23.

Re: Daniel 12:12,1335 days,my thought

2020 Passover Nisan 15 falls on April 9. Subtract 45 days (1335 days) from April 9,we get Feb 24. Subtract 30 days (1290 days) from Feb 24,we get Jan 25 2020,a possible date for Christ's second coming,and the end of 2300 days of transgressions of little horn.

And by subtracting 2300 days from Jan 25 2020,we get Oct 8 2013,a possible day for rapture to occur and the beginning of 2300 days transgressions of little horn.

Rapture can also happen on few days prior to Oct 8,allowing the little horn to prepare himself to enter the scene.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

The above verses shall be fulfilled after Christ returns,and set up his kingdom in the city of Jerusalem.And it is during the feast of Passover that the Jews are required to bring an offering.It does seem like this practice shall be extended to all the nations.They all are required to bring an offering during the first Passover they celebrate with our Lord.

Having said this,the idea that Daniel's 1335 days shall rest on a future passover does held some merit.

If rapture does occur around Oct 8,or few days earlier,that will allow AC to prepare himself to enter the scene.This is the first seal Jesus shall break.And according to Daniel 8:9-14,the little horn shall transgress for 2300 days.Then on Jan 25 2020,our Lord shall return and stops the little horn's transgression.

But it shall take extra 30 days (from 1290 days) to restore the holiness,and stop the abomination.Feb 24 2020 the world may see the tragedy of AC by witnessing him being thrown into the lake of fire together with the false prophet.Then the gathering of the remnants of Israel shall begin.It shall take extra 45 days(from 1335 days) for this ingathering to take place.And eventually all the Jews and the nations shall bring an offering to Jerusalem on April 9 2020 celebrating the Passover Seder with our Lord.

And by subtracting 1260 days from Jan 25 2020,we get August 13 2016,Tisha B'Av,an historical day that the first temple and second temple were destroyed.

Will AC sets up his abomination on August 13 2016 on the wing of the altar in Jerusalem?

Will the 1260 days we find in Revelation 11:1-2 begin on Tisha B'Av 2016?

We shall see.

After Israel fought her independence war in 1948/49,she is finally recognized as a member state in U.N. on May 11 1949. From May 11 1949 to Jan 25 2020,there are 70 years,8 months and 14 days.

From the 70 years prophecy we find in Zechariah 1,Jeremiah 25:12-38,and Isaiah 23,we learn that the last generation that witness the rebirth of Israel as a nation shall be around 70 years.

We are living in our last days of Christ's return very soon.

Many of us has tied the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 to the departure of the church.If this is the case,has God left us a clue as to which season Isaiah 17 shall be fulfilled?

Isaiah 17:5 And it shall be as when the harvestman gathereth the corn, and reapeth the ears with his arm; and it shall be as he that gathereth ears in the valley of Rephaim.

6 Yet gleaning grapes shall be left in it, as the shaking of an olive tree, two or three berries in the top of the uppermost bough, four or five in the outmost fruitful branches thereof, saith the LORD God of Israel.

After Isaiah prophesied the destruction of Damascus,he went on to prophesy another event that could only take place in the season of Fall,that is,the harvest of corn,grapes,and the olives tree.

The grape harvest always takes place in September/October in Israel.And the harvest of olive trees is in September/October/November.

With the tense situation going on in Syria,when Obama administration speaking of a possible strike on Syria,and Russia deep involvement on behalf of Assad regime,it is true that we shall see the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 very soon.

I won't be surprised to see the rapture take place in this Fall, followed by the fulfillment of Isaiah 17 in the same season,spoken by the prophet Isaiah in verse 5 to 6.

Looks good 2nd Coming, hope you are right! So ready to see Jesus!!

Wow 2nd Coming, just wow! Amazing!!!

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

. Sounds very plausible. Good work. I was wondering why it was a stop in the posts with calculations and 1290, 1335 and 2300 days. That is of course an important clue to everything.

This goes along with the other thread that was just posted a few days ago about our time-line for when RH actually is being off and actually being at this time.

Last time when Yahweh judged the world with the flood,he picked the month Cheshvan to do so. I wonder if God shall do the same thing by removing his church in the month of Cheshvan.

October 8 is Cheshvan 4 this year.

Second Coming this date has a ring of truth about it. I think you are on target. That means the ride is about to get rough just ahead. Catastrophes , maybe the three days of darkness ; many things coming all at once now. Plan ahead to prepare for some major shaking literally and spiritually. Perhaps an EMP, a huge earthquake. The point being you may not be able to get to the store and even if you could it would be a major mob scene. There's a nasty virus going around now, too. Plan for flu like symptoms just in case in the midst of this. Lots to think about to ride this out.

This also means NOW is the time to reach lost in the family if you can. Pray about who you need to approach. Take advantage of what little time you may have left.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

2nd coming, just one question... Why do your calculations all start from Passover 2020??

My calculation beginning with Passover is based on Matthew 26:29 and Isaiah 66:18-21.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Some of us see the verse partially fulfilled at Christ's first coming,and the Passover Seder shall be complete at His second coming.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

From the prophet Isaiah,we learn that the very first feast that our Lord shall have with all the nations and his people Israel after his return is the feast of offering,or feast of Passover,not feast of trumpets.

Based on these verses,this is why my calculation begins with Passover,and works backward.

Revelation 19:13 may also give us a clue as to which feast Christ is coming back for.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The above verse may indicate that our Lord is coming back for the feast of Passover,when the blood represents his crucifixion on the cross during Passover,and the sacrifice he has done for all the mankind.

I had the same question as humblehorse. I got the passover part now, but could you explain 2020 more?

I was about to say the same thing... Why 2020?

Rather than the Matthew verse, I would suggest Luke 22:18 "For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” I think that is a bit more suggestive that the Passover He celebrates after coming fully into His Kingdom will be a big deal. But good job. May He call us all Home, and untold brothers and sisters He's led to Himself that we don't even know about.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I think that Christ's coming will fulfill the last 3 feasts in rapid order, just like Christ did at His first coming with the spring feasts. Trumpets could be the 2nd coming, Yom Kippur would be the judgment and Tabernacles would be setting up His kingdom for Millennial reign.

Passover will still be very significant because it will be the first feast day after Christ is on the throne and He will fulfill that feast and drink the wine in a ceremony I can't even imagine! I have always thought this verse very significant because it could very well be the first feast Jesus celebrates when on the throne in Israel.

Watching and Waiting,

I agree that the fall feasts will be fulfilled in the same year, but maybe, based on the mid trib sign in the stars (if that is the mid trib sign), the mid trib will be when they are fulfilled. The Jews flee on the Feast of Trumpets, the Jews mourn and return to God at the Day of Atonement, and then the Jews celebrate their being forgiven and saved during the Feast of Tabernacles (using the booths to symbolize their need for a church instead of a temple as well as fellowship and a wedding ceremony). This is how I see it, I may be wrong.

I just think that the rapture will happen when the fullness of Gentiles come in and not on the Feast of Trumpets.

My 2 cents worth.

Servant,Humblehorse, I used 2020 because of the 70 years prophecy I found in Zechariah 1,Jeremiah 25:12-38 and Isaiah 23. My belief is God has limited the last generation that witness the rebirth of Israel to 70 years.

aha, thanks!

2nd coming:
"And it is during the feast of Passover that the Jews are required to bring an offering.It does seem like this practice shall be extended to all the nations."

This is one thing I don't understand. Why are the Jews and the nations required to bring an offering at that time? Jesus WAS the offering and all will know HE is the Messiah. What am I missing here? The "offering" part seems like Old Testament times to me.

Hi Shiloh- much love to you!

This concept which you refer to is actually one of the mainstays of the extreme Hebrew Roots movement (the one that goes back under the law- I'm not talking about Christians who research and appreciate their Jewish grafted-in heritage and the richness of the symbolism in Feasts and such)and they use this to 'prove' that we should be keeping the Torah Laws....because the Laws are still in force in the New Millenium.

I believe that this will be done as a retrospective honouring of what was already fulfilled, a reminder for the ones who live in the Millenium of what Jesus was prophesied to do in the sacrificial commands, what He DID do in fulfillment of them. The people in the Millenium will be ruled over, scripture says, by us. How can we rule without reference to law? So perhaps there is a ceremonial obedience to these things in the Millenium.

But I wish I had a firmer answer. It is indeed puzzling.

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

I have heard from before that our LORD shall choose the Jews as the priests and Levites when he comes back and sets up his millennial kingdom in Jerusalem.I have found the proof in Isaiah 66:20-21.

Isaiah 66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

My understanding is as below;

Isaiah 66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them (the children of Israel, in previous verse) for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

Now,let's read Barnes' comment when he views the church has replaced Israel.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible
And I will also take of them for priests - I will give to them an honorable place in my public service; that is, I will make them ministers of religion as if they were priests and Levites. This cannot be taken literally - because the priests and Levites among the Jews were determined by law, and by regular genealogical descent, and there was no provision for substituting any in their place. But it must mean that under the condition of things described here, those who should be brought from the distant pagan world would perform the same offices in the service of God which had been performed formerly by the priests and Levites that is, they would be ministers of religion. The services of God would no longer be performed by the descendants of Aaron, or be limited to them, but would be performed by others who should be called to this office from the pagan world.

I am in total disagreement with Barnes,when he has substituted the Jews by the church,or pagan world.Even Gill held the same position as Barnes.

How sad it is when one is not clear with God's intention on His people during the millennium.

Shiloh, this sin offering shall continue in the millennial kingdom,as we find this offering in Ezekiel 45:21.

Ezekiel 45:21 In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

I am curious of your comments and opinions here: I haven't seen the scripture of Zechariah 14: 16-19 referenced yet. Since the topic has been brought up that the offerings for the feasts are fulfilled and I know some think the feasts pertain solely to the Jews- then what do we do with this scripture? According to this scripture in Zechariah it appears that offerings will continue and it will involve the nations as well- well what do you all think?

Thanks, Benjigirl and 2ndcoming.

Even though I have suggested Daniel's 1335 days may have been referred to a future Passover seder,but I still believe the marriage supper of the Lamb shall be held in heaven,prior to our return with our Lord.

They are two different events.

Hosea : Salvation is the Lord

Joel : a worshipper of Yahweh

Amos : a burden-bearer

Obadiah : Servant of Yahweh

Jonah : Dove

Micah : Who is like God

Nahum : Comforter

Habakkuk : embrace

Zephaniah : Concealed of is Lord

Haggai : my feast

Zechariah : Yahweh has remembered

Malachi : my messenger

Put it all together,we get:

" Salvation is the Lord ",said by a worshipper of Yahweh,a burden-bearer,a servant of Yahweh,a dove.

" Who is like God ?" For he is a Comforter,and he embraces us. Concealed of is Lord. " My Feast !" ,Yahweh has remembered,and his messenger whom he will send.

It does seem the line up of the twelve minor prophets does bear some prophetic meaning.

Right now,my belief is "My Feast" points to Feast of Passover.And God is coming back for this feast very soon.

Don't forget Ezekiel 44:15 "'But the Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD."

I doubt if many of the present descendants of Zadok know who they are. But the Lord does, and will chose them out of Redeemed Israel to sacrifice to Him in the Millennial Temple. I don't think He meant that He would chose a new priesthood, but rather would recognize those who have been destined to be His priests, whether they knew it or not.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

On this thread I have suggested that 1290 days may end on Feb 24 2020.On Jewish calendar it is Sh'vat 29 or 1192 in numeric since it reads from right to left in Jewish language.

But if we add a dash between the month and day,we get 11/92,pretty close to 11192 the number Lisaleenie saw in her dream,concerning a date for the last Pope.

Like I said before,Feb 24 2020 or Sh'vat 29 the world may see the end of little horn and false prophet by witnessing both being thrown into the lake of fire.

I have a question. This has been puzzling me for few days. Since my timeline suggests that Jesus shall return during Winter,I have been thinking the 7th vial judgment which is the very last judgment prior to Christ's second coming. The hailstones that weigh a talent is huge. The formation is from a rapid ascension of warm air to a low freezing cloud. I have also suggested a nuclear winter at the end of tribulation resulted from a world war three with nuclear weapons been used. I also learn that a nuclear winter shall have the world average temperature plunged by -7 degrees while Noah's flood caused the average temperature dropped by minus 5 degrees and caused an ice age.

Now,the question is,will the winter coupling with a nuclear winter cause a hailstorm the size of a talent,or a summer has a better chance? Or it really doesn't matter?

Your question about the animal sacrifice Shiloh. This makes more sense to me.

Fair Use for informational or educational purposes

Why will there be animal sacrifices and Feast days and the Sabbath reinstituted in the Millennium period?

Zech. 14 tells us we will celebrate the feasts days along with the sacrifices, these will both be reinstituted in the millennium (Ez.44:1-46- 46:24)

Zech 14:16-18 “And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. And it shall be that whichever of the families of the earth do not come up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, on them there will be no rain. If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.”

v.21 “Yes, every pot in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holiness to the LORD of hosts. Everyone who sacrifices shall come and take them and cook in them. In that day there shall no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.”

Isaiah also says, Isaiah 56:7 “Even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations."

Isa 66:23 "And it shall come to pass that from one New Moon to another, and from one Sabbath to another, all flesh shall come to worship before Me," says the LORD. Isa. 66:23 teaches that we will keep the Sabbath, it also teaches we will keep the New Moon festival! This is on earth in the Millennium period- not in heaven."

If the Sabbath and feast days and the sacrifices are done away with in Christ how do we reconcile these two seemingly contradictory positions? How can there be a return to the sacrificial system without taking away from the meritorious sacrifice of Christ?

Millennial Israel will have at its center the Temple. Sacrifices (Ezek. 40:38-39), will continually be done during the Kingdom Age (Ezekiel 45:13 – 46:15).The millennial offerings are distinctly Jewish nature, of Jewish history and will be administered by Jews, their commemorative purpose will be embraced by Gentiles who will join in celebration of the millennial King who will be on earth. This is made clear in Zechariah 8 v.23, 'In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him who is a Jew, saying, We will go with you for we have heard that God is with you'.

It will some similarities to Mosaic system and some new features. So it should not be mistaken for a reinstitution of Mosaic law system, since Moses sacrificial system did not take away sin but Jesus' last sacrifice did.

The problem is easily solved if we view them as being COMMEMORATIVE rather than EFFICACIOUS.

The sacrifices will be a memorial, just as communion is practiced today looking back. They will not be propitiation, or effacacious (they will have no power to redeem) but are a reminder of what took place. The reason this will be instituted is because there will be many unbelievers born in the Millennial period, they will be sinners that will need to understand the sacrifice Christ did. Since his sacrifice is the final one, that cannot be repeated the types he fulfilled will be illustrative of his accomplishment. Just as the church is commanded to continue the Lord's Supper until he comes.

In Isa. 53 the Servant of Jehovah’s sacrifice puts an end to all animals sacrifices. Just as the Old Testament sacrifices pointed forward to Christ, and found their fulfillment in the supreme efficacious sacrifice of Christ, so the millennial sacrifices will look back in commemorative fulfillment in the same manner. In other words, the sacrifices will be symbols to the millennial population of the prior sacrifice of Christ. Just as the church is commanded to continue the Lord's Supper until He comes, they will continue in these because He has come. It will also give testimony of his faithfulness to the Jews for whom he first gave these commands to.

For the whole article go here. http://www.letusreason.org/Biblexp191.htm

WE won't be here, but with the Lord. He is lifted high above all the earth. People hide from the face of the Lamb.
These are some of what the bible tells us about the near future. Perhaps instead of in another dimension or space where we usually think of heaven, perhaps the Lord will be literally above the earth somehow during the 70th week of Daniel (time of Jacob's trouble/"tribulation"), breaking the seals, commanding judgements as written and passed on to us through apostle John. There is a verse about the Lord having myriads or 20,000 chariots. That would be something to hide one's face from. Maybe those judgements literally come from above.

In my timeline I have suggested Jan 25 2020 the world may witness Christ's second coming. Jan 25 also falls on Tevet 28 on Jewish calendar. Then we have a very interesting scenario.

Many places in Bible God and prophets and disciples have used travail, woman in labor,birthpain,sorrow to describe events. And from Nisan 15 to Tevet 28,there are exactly 280 days,a normal gestation period for a child to be borne.

May be the redemption of mankind begins on Nisan 15,culminates to Tevet 28 with Christ's second coming,hence the redemption can be complete. And this event has been represented by the conception of a child and his birth,with many sorrows and birthpain that needs to go through.

I can't embed this but Scottie has another video out about the possibility that the calendar we are using might be wrong and the FOT could be on October 7th. The only reason I say this is because of the October 8th speculation. Hmmm, very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGvqfU-jEo&list=PL272297E056B9774F

There are so many calendars...
on one site, it said the moon was spotted in Sept making the eve of 7th -to sundown the 8th the first day.
Using this calendar, Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement would end on sundown the 18th. It is now past that in Jerusalem.

Israel is celebrating the first day of Sukkot today, tabernacles, another kind of at-one-ment with God.
I would be so glad to dwell with the Lord and Father God forever. Jesus said He was preparing a place for us that where He is we could be also John 14, then prayed for our unity to come John 15.
Whatever the day count or date, God is not confused.
Lord Jesus come quickly. We want to live in tabernacle with You

In Matthew 24,Jesus has compared the tribulation to birth pain and sorrow. Last time my wife gave birth to my child,the birth pain lasted for a day. And this is the average birth pain process women have to go through.

Now,from Jesus' crucifixion in 32 A.D. to 2013,we have 1981 years. Divided by 280 gestation period,we get 7 years which equals to the very last day of the 280 gestation period,possibly the birth pain spoken by Jesus in Matthew 24 and it also points to Daniel's last week,that is,the last 7 years.

You guys have done an awesome job through the Holy Spirit on your research. We are literally on the thresholds of the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The calculations and the scriptures do line up. After reading your posts, it makes a lot of sense. Thank God for RITAN and I pray that I will see you in the air very soon.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

I have another interesting scenario.

Some of us have speculated that our Lord Jesus shall come back on Yom Kippur 2020. Let's assume this is the case,using 280 gestation period,can we calculate the end date of 279 days,and the date for the 280th day or the beginning of birth pain,starting from 32 A.D. passover?

The timeline shall begin on Passover 32 A.D. I have attached the monthly calendar of 32 A.D. based on NASA moon phases data.

Year 32

New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter

Feb 29 09:55 Mar 7 17:47 Mar 15 20:11 Mar 23 01:59

Mar 29 20:00 p Apr 6 11:58 Apr 14 09:00 t Apr 21 06:57

All these time are universal time.

New moon began on Mar 29.With new moon sighting,Nisan 1 might fall on Mar 31,with Nisan 15 falls on April 14.

To simplify the calculation,I have chosen 2020 Yom Kippur as 2020.5 because it is always 6 month or 1/2 years between Nisan 15 Passover and Tishrei 10 Yom Kippur.

From 32 A.D. Nisan 15 to 2020.5 Yom Kippur,there are 1988.5 years.

1988.5 divided by 280 gestation = 7.101785 years

7.101785 X 279 days = 1981.398 years

1981 years + 32 A.D. Passover April 14 = 2013 April 14.

But we need to add .398 year to 2013 April 14.

.398 years = .398 X 365.2424 = 145 days.

By adding 145 days to 2013 April 14,we get Sept 6,2013 Rosh Hashana.

So,based on this calculation,279 day should end on Sept 6 2013,and makes way for the birth pain to begin.

But since Jesus has said that he would cut short the tribulation days,may be he shall choose to come back before Yom Kippur 2020.

I just found this calculation fascinating,and may relate to the birth pain Jesus and apostles have spoken of.

There have been some debate as to which year the crucifixion has taken place.According to Scott Anderson,the event took place in 32 A.D.And I am in total agreement with him.

Anyone can pull the NASA data which I did on my previous post,and points the Palm Sunday being April 9,and crucifixion on April 14.Dr.Findley has done a good job illustrating this.

So historically speaking,Jesus entered the city Jerusalem on Palm Sunday April 9. We find this ancient prophecy in Zechariah 9:9.

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

But the following verse is still waiting for it's fulfillment.

Zechariah 9:10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

Zechariah 9:10 shall be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ,after the fulfillment of Joel 3:2.

Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Now,on my timeline,I did suggest that April 9 2020 shall see the end of 1335 days,when Christ shall celebrate the very first Passover seder with his people and nations.

When Zechariah 9:9 was fulfilled on April 9 32 A.D.,I wonder if Zechariah 9:10 shall also be fulfilled on April 9 as well,since there is no separation between these verses,when verse 10 finishes off what the verse 9 points to,and is the immediate result of verse 9.

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

When we reread these verses,it does give us the impression that verse 10 shall be fulfilled right after verse 9.

May be my speculation is correct.Verse 9 holds a dual fulfillment.When the ancient prophecy of Christ riding a donkey and entering Jerusalem has been fulfilled on April 9 32 A.D.,it may also point to a same future date (April 9) that Christ shall speak peace unto the nations.And he shall cut off the chariot from Ephraim,and the horse from Jerusalem.And peace he shall bring to Jerusalem,and his dominion shall be from sea to sea,from the river even to the ends of the earth.

Zechariah 9:9 not only speaks of an event,it also speaks of a date.And when it points to the future fulfillment of verse 10,isn't it true that verse 10 shall speak of the same date,and not the event only?

Hi 2nd coming, these are some of my thoughts, God bless you today! Jesus will keep His word to us to bring us to where He is, and soon!

When I read Zechariah 9:9-10, it brings to mind when Jesus was teaching and only read part of a verse and stopped. In the past, I thought these two verses were in the same time frame also, but maybe not. Maybe that connector "and" that is in between them is talking about two events, separated in time, both of which the Lord will accomplish.

Genesis 48 tells us of when Jacob blesses the two sons of Joseph, Ephraim and Manasseh. Ephraim was the younger, but Jacob named him first in the blessing, saying Ephraim and Manasseh. Jacob said that Ephraim would become a multitude of nations, greater than the nations his brother would beget. Therefore, when it says in Zechariah about cutting off the horse (transportation, maybe literal horses), the chariot (industry used in battle)and the battle bow (launcher), perhaps this verse in Zechariah is prophesying of two events: stopping the nations war effort against Jerusalem and also of the gathering of heathen to the Lord, the preaching of the gospel to the heathen.

10 And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.

We know that the outcome is that the whole earth will be filled with the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea, and that the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of the Lord and of His Christ and He shall rule forever and ever.

Isaiah 11:9

Habakkuk 2:14

Revelation 11:15

Regina,

Out of all the verses in Zechariah 9,there are sixteen verses which are still waiting for their fulfillment.They are Zechariah 9:1-8,10-17.Verse 9 is the only verse that we see the fulfillment taken place in 32 A.D. April 9,the Palm Sunday.

Verse 1 to 7 shall be fulfilled at the second coming of Christ,because of verse 8.

8 And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes.

Same as verse 10 to 17 which shall also be fulfilled after Christ returns.

Now,isn't it odd that God would put a verse that bears it's ancient fulfillment into a cluster of future events?

The only reason I can think of is this,the ancient event of Jesus riding a donkey to Jerusalem on Palm Sunday April 9 shall mirror or foreshadow a future return of Jesus to Jerusalem on the same date.

On the ancient Palm Sunday April 9 the Jews knew not Jesus as their Messiah.

But on a future April 9 that commemorates the previous Palm Sunday,the whole nation of Israel shall recognize Jesus as their Messiah.

In this case,I found 2020 April 9 Passover the mostly likely date for this to occur.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

I believe Jesus was speaking the tribulation events in Mount Olivert Discourse,beginning with deception being who real Christ is,wars and rumours of wars (seal 2),but the end (second coming ) is not there yet. For nation shall rise against nation,and kingdom against kingdom (seal 2);and there shall be famines,and pestilences,and earthquakes,in diverse places (seal 3 and 4). And all these are the beginning of sorrow (birth pains).

But for there to be birth pain to occur,there need to be a full maturity pregnancy period in place.May be my calculation of gestation period does hold some merit into determining the approximate date for this birth pain to occur.

Rejoice with Jerusalem

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

When we understand that since Christ first came,Zion has been undergoing a pregnancy,or maternity.It makes the above verses so much easier to understand.

For as soon as Zion travails,she brings forth her children.

There shall be a time for this maternity to bring forth her children,a nation that is.Her children are the seed of Jacob whom shall be abundant and shall be blessed richly,a rightful heir to the land of Judah.And this event shall take place when Christ returns and sets up his iron rule in the city of Jerusalem.

Any thought?

If my timeline is correct,Zion shall bring forth her children in year 2020.

One thing that I would like to make it clear.I was speaking the spiritual maturity or completeness of Israel,when I suggest Zion giving forth her children,not physically giving birth.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com