Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The rapture is about to happen!

Be encouraged Rita family,
Like GodisLove received a message in the morning at 3:16 to Jesus is Coming! I
was awoken out of my sleep by someone with an urgent message saying"the rapture is about to happen!!!!!!!I looked at the clock and it was 4:44 am.I had to get up and relay this message.It was like a warning with a sense of urgency!
Praise the Lord.keep looking up:)!

Re: The rapture is about to happen!

Yes!!!

thanks Roses for this. it gives me hope we are very soon out of here.

I will pray for your marriage

RosesinSept, thank you! hopes up

what a cute picture!
I am still in awe after this morning...it was such a sense of urgency spoken to me like"wake up!!!!!!alarm!!!!!The rapture is about to happen!!!!!!
Wow...I am so excited!:))))
Thank you for your prayers:)

Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Did you see this someone? This is an awesome message!

Yeah...thanks for sharing this RIS.

Hi Sparkles and Rita May,
I am still excited!I cried a bunch today.The Lord is coming!
Last night I was sleeping alone in a twin bed(husband snores so that is another story)anyway...
I was sleeping on my stomach and at 4:44 I was awoken and it was like someone was behind me and had a alarming message and warning and was excited too...!I could feel the presence of someone(I guess an angel)behind me and the words were spoken about the rapture is about to happen...it was real urgent.By the time I looked around I saw nothing but looked at the clock right by me and it was 4:44.
It was a message of URGENCY I am telling you.I had an inkling that we were getting close by a few other things that have happened recently but now Im wondering if it tonight,this weekend?a few weeks?...it sounded so imminent.
Anyway I hope this blesses you all.

I never told you guys this, but about a month ago, I heard, "It is time, mi amor, for the attaining." Just as I was waking up one morning. If it hadn't been for the Spanish term of endearment, I wouldn't have remembered those words.

Told TX Thom, Ohodijia, and Donna on FB and they mentioned "the attaining" could mean Paul's words about by any means possible he strives to "attain" the resurrection from the dead.

I believe it. Oh, Lord, come quickly. We are so exhausted. Let us come home to You, Yeshua. Claim Your Bride and start the clock to redeem the remnant of Your people.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Dear Rosesinsept,

Loved your inspiring and uplifting prophesy message today... Wow!!!
It gave me chills throughout my body (Holy Spirit).. Amen!!
God is good and sends his angels to warn us and to give us urgent messages.
God will never leave his Beloved Bride with questions lingering in his/her mind.
We do not serve a God of confusion and He has been telling all of us that the time is now and that we are in the Season of his soon coming.

Jesus, the Bride says, Come Quickly!!!

Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

JESUS OUR SHEPHERD IS COMING FOR HIS SHEEP!!!

I heard Him tell me last year, "He is coming, He is coming, He is coming." I know He's coming, so that was good to me. But what I feel now is:

Get to work, brothers and sisters.

We are told that He will come back when the full number of Gentiles/the time of the Gentiles is complete. Ok. So, I evangelize, even though it scares me terribly. I don't know what to say, or how to say it. I can write, but I cannot speak; I sound like I have a mouth full of marbles. I am Moses--I cannot speak well.

He tells me: I will give you the words, and you will know what to say and when to say it. And you know what: He does!

So, I preach...sometimes gently, sometimes with fire and intensity. Whatever I can do to be a tool, a vessel, so that He comes back and is glorified, so that every knee bows and confesses (finally, oh...finally!) that He is Lord. Lord, send me! Send me! I'm scared spitless, but send me! I trust You!

Maranatha!

(Are we there yet?)

Email: sylvarin@gmail.com

AngelWings
Im glad I got you excited about my experience...what a cute little gif picture of Jesus with the sheep!Sister I cannot even sleep after what happened to me a couple nights ago.I feel Jesus is so near.I feel so humbled that the Lord would
send me special messages...He loves all his sheep the same and I am just one of His.I do ask for confirmations and the Lord will answer!Praise Jesus!See all of you soon:)

Becka,thank you for sharing your message!Wonderful:)

glitter angel photo: Glitter Angel 1 glitter-pnkangel.gif

Hallelujah!
Thanks all for sharing!

What I really like is that the messages don't seem to be saying "soon" anymore but He IS coming!
Sorta like calling someone to see when they are coming over and they say "soon" compared to them saying "I am coming" which makes me believe they are on the way!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Amen sister I agree!

A couple of nights ago, I closed my eyes to sleep.

Just before I fell asleep I was shown a golden field. Today while praying/meditating I come to realize that what I was shown was a field of Barely.

Also when I was looking up something on youtube, I just happen to find this song.

I think the Lord was telling me, today, soon we all will be with him in glory, and will get some one on one "face time", intimate time, to talk about life's questions, mysteries and get to know the lord as he is. For then he will wipe away all tears from our eyes.

Perhaps in that very same kind of field like I was shown (at least for me), cant wait.

Trees, grass, fields, nature in heaven...Yeay.

Thank you Leroy,
I was really blessed with the picture of the golden fields and the beautiful song.God bless you!
gold fields photo: Fields of Gold barleyfield.jpg

fields of gold photo: fields of gold Fields_of_gold.jpg

Leroy,The Holy Spirit really is touching me today after reading your post....just wanted to tell you that I feel so peaceful thinking of the golden fields of glory.Bless you!

I was not going to share this because things like this do not happen to me. But with all of the other confirming testimonies being given I felt led to post this. The only person I have shared this with is my youngest daughter. This is the email I sent her on Sept 4:

Something kind of strange happened to me today. I have been doing some repairs on one of the garage doors and needed to repaint an area. After I finished the painting I came in and starting catching up on the news and other items on the laptop. While reading I got extremely sleepy and dozed off while sitting in the recliner with the laptop on my lap. While I was dozed off I heard a voice say "Gordon, I am coming back". It was not an audible voice but a voice so real in my spirit or mind that I immediately woke up wide awake and looked around the den to see if anybody was there. It was a male voice and a very peaceful voice. I have never had anything like that to happen before! Any thoughts other that maybe I was just hallucinating? :-)

Love--Dad

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

blessed confirmation from you all dear ones ~

beautiful pics of the ripened harvest, Leroy ~~

SR ``~that was the Holy Spirit speaking to your spirit ~~~for it is an encouraging Word, and the Truth always uplifts ~

~~ I'm thinking it was a nudging, a quickening of spirit to Spirit ~~ your mind grasped this precious message from Jesus even before the words were formed ~~ a touch of Heaven, I believe came to you ~~~ how excited all in Heaven must be! God and the saints knowing above and on earth Jesus truly announcing HE is ready to return to sweep up His Bride ~~~

Solid Rock,
That is wonderful...these kind of things are happening to God's people right now to get us ready to go home:)God bless Roses!
glitter fall photo: Glitter Fall Leaves leaves-fall.gif

That's a cool experience, SolidRock!

I hope we go Home soon!

May God bless you Solid Rock with more whisperings, words of knowledge and confirmations for speaking forth His confirmation! Thanks for sharing!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Hi Everybody,

I wish to share a confirmation to this rapture message. I posted the following at fivedoves late last month:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2013/sharong829.htm

I was playing Scrabble on line and got back to back bingos. The first was "warhead" and the second was "rapture". I considered this a personal confirmation from the Lord. I have been playing Scrabble with family members mostly, for decades. I don't remember anyone ever using all seven letters drawn to make the word "warhead" or "rapture"; it would have definitely stuck in my mind. That the computer dealt me these tiles for back to back bingos within minutes of each other was way beyond a one in a million coincidence to me; it was a definite message.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com