Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Encourage One Another"

I noticed on my calendar that today is "National Day of Encouragement".
I wanna challenge every single person here to make a conscious effort to encourage at least one other person today.
(Oh, I know there are a lot of you who are already natural encouragers, but I want ALL OF US to do this today!)

(Please do this with me; it takes courage for me to step out of my comfort zone and post something like this, and then
If no one participates I kind of turn within myself, so DON'T DO THAT TO ME, Lol!)

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Re: "Encourage One Another"

Ok, I'll participate! I don't have much to say, but everyone keep looking up! I was just watching JD Farag's latest video and towards the end one of the things he reflected on reminded me of how perfect the plan of our Lord is, right from the very beginning.

If moments like this leave us in awe and put such a smile on our faces on this earthly life, how much more awesome it will be when we are up there with Him!

So keep looking up!

hold on to Jesus until He comes. Just lift your weary etc to Jesus Christ and He will take care of us. He is always faithful to us. Be steadfast in Him and Be strong for Him no matter what how the situations look like.

love in Christ
hugs in christ

fm12

Funny, the scripture tells us to encourage one another with the promise of the Blessed Hope. Sadly, not many are so encouraged, but rather feel threatened. Bless your heart Sis, for your encouragement here at RITA.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Dear Patty Day Great idea Sis.

Hebrews 10:37

For,

“In just a little while,
he who is coming will come
and will not delay.”

not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25

Each day, each moment, we are closer. He knows what to do, and when to do it; have faith, and trust Him! All is according to His will. This may not be easy to wait, but He will use this time to the best advantage. We know He is good, and nothing else! Therefore, we believe, trust, and continue to wait.

While wondering periodically:

Is it time yet?

How about now?

...Now, Lord?

Maranatha!

(Oh, Lord: teach me patience, and strengthen my faith and courage, that I may help You spread the light!)

Email: sylvarin@gmail.com

Hi my dear sis Patti Day,

I am so proud of you for having the courage to start this thread.. You are slowly coming out of your shell and I am your number #1 Fan!!!

This is a great message of encouragement for the Bride of Christ.

I agree with my sister Rita May's thoughts that "Just a little while longer" and the King will arrive in the clouds..

Keep praying, keep hoping, stay in faith for our Lord will rescue us from this evil and wicked world that is no longer our home. Heaven is our true home and we will be there soon. Amen!!

Hugs and Love,
AngelWings7

Patti, here some encouragement for all of us, did you know that the Lord is recording our conversations when we talk to each other about Him!

Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Wow!

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

Oh, Brother John! Are you talking about the part where he explained how Communion mirrored the Jewish Wedding Ceremony beginning with the groom choosing his bride? If so, I agree with you whole-heartedly!
As you said, "Our Lord's plan is perfect, right from the very beginning!"
Amen!

funkymom12 - I love what you said! Every single sentence was an encouragement in itself! Love you!!

Thank you for the Blessing Dear Tender Reed! As Jonathan taught us in a post from yesterday, "Receive love. Give love. Repeat." : )

Oh, RitaMay!! You know I play the piano, you know I love pink roses, and now I'm going to reveal a secret about me: I took ballet lessons beginning, like most, in elementary school and on - I loved it so - and I could not wait for the day that I could get toe shoes! I wanted them SO badly! When my teacher finally told me that I could begin using them, I was ecstatic!! But, right at that time I had to quit ballet lessons. : ( I don't know why I had to quit - probably financial reasons, but Mama never said. I was one sad young lady. Many years later when both of my girls were in ballet classes, the oldest in toe shoes, I mentioned to their teacher my little story about what had happened to me. Do you know, she took the time to work with me to prepare my feet, and at 32 years of age, I got my 1st pair of beautiful, pink satin toe shoes! So thank you, Sis, for that special picture! It is PERFECT!!

Amen, David R.! Just like my post the other day about my house going up for sale, so many kind and encouraging words were posted for me that I was able to keep going! Ordinarily I would have had to pop some pills (prescribed, of course) and stayed in bed for three days. (Sadly, I'm not kidding.) Thanks to my brothers & sisters here, I was able to cry a little, be sad a little, and then get up and go on. Big change for Patti Day!!

Miriam, (I love your name. It is beautiful!) How good to have re-affirmed the words you shared! I am like you: "Is it time yet?"
"Now?", "Can we come now?" LOL

Dear Sis Angel Wings, I wish you could know how much that means to me! I love you dearly! And I AM ready to go!!

Solid Rock, NO!! I did NOT know that! Even if we just think upon His name!
In the words of Pastor Begley: "Are You Serious?!" "WHAT?!" Lol
That is so cool! Thank you for that!

THANKS EVERYBODY -- YA DIDN'T LEAVE ME HANGIN'! : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

The reflection about Communion was pretty interesting too, but I was actually referring to what he said about how Eve was made from one of Adam's ribs, and then how the Bride of Christ was born from the Hope in the day Christ was crucified, where Jesus was pierced on His side. I thought it was an interesting observation and it was one more thing that reminded me of how perfect His plan is.

Yes. Yes. Wondrous in deed!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com