Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"The Pilgimage Festival Pattern"

Here is a link Remnant Navi posted on FB of a somewhat long article on 5 Doves on patterns of the feasts. I found it compelling and exciting, well reasoned and logical. It's long because there is so much meat, but it reads easily and makes good sense to me.
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2013/lisat911.htm

Of particular interest to me was a different look at Jonah from an end times perspective, and the NT use of the word Tabernacle.

Read it. It's really great.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: "The Pilgimage Festival Pattern"

Copying to read later!

Thanks, TxThom, this is really interesting.

While any day could be the day, its interesting to see people's understanding open up on things the Bible is telling us.

So starting next week into the 1st weeks of October could be the time and also means the world news will likely be changing daily to reflect this

Thanks for posting this here on RITA TxThom, what I really liked about the article is that it seemed to "think outside the box" and reconcile a couple of different schools of thought by examining possible multiple layers of prophetic fulfillment. And as if all of this wasn't enough all of it seems to be scripturally sound too. I have read this author before on 5 doves and she usually seems to have some good reads, so kudos to her. Anyone who may think it is too long of a read, bookmark it and look at it when you have time, it's good stuff.

I enjoyed reading the article, too.

Thanks TxThom excellent article, more hope for a soon rapture.

Excellent! So the Feast of Tabernacles does not only pertain to the Millennial Kingdom but also the Church's arrival in the Heavenly Kingdom!

Many thanks for the article!

Great study! Provided a big boost of encouragement and hope!

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

Great article! When is the Feast of Tabernacles?

2013 date, 19 September–26 September

but these things always seem to be open for debate.

Torahcalendar lists Sukkot as the eve of the 21st through Sept. 28 which is Hoshanah Rabbah, the great and last day of Tabernacles I have a post about here somewhere.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com