Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for Christians in India

This is really awful. A mother of a pastor in India was threatened to renounce her faith or be killed. It seems like Muslims and Hindus in India are becoming more intolerant of our brothers and sisters.

------

Mother of Pastor in India Beaten Told She Must Convert to Hinduism or Be Killed

The mother of a Pentecostal pastor in Jaipur, India, was told by four Hindu radicals she must convert to Hinduism or be killed while she was beaten and seriously injured by the group in search of her son and his wife, according to a local news report.

"If you do not convert to Hinduism we will kill you and cut you in pieces," a group of ultra-nationalist Hindus told an elderly Christian as they attacked her at her son's home in Jaipur (Rajasthan), reported AsiaNews. The men were looking for the Rev. Vishaal Behl, a Pentecostal clergyman, and his wife.

Re: Please pray for Christians in India

Yes , a Pentecostal woman . They are Christian , most definitely .

Re: Please pray for Christians in India

Sammy, I volunteer through a Christian Seaman's center as a ship visitor. We board container ships, oil and chemical tankers, etc at the local ports as they arrive. One of the items we bring with us are Bibles to give to the seafarers in languages of the nationalities on board. A couple of weeks ago I attempted to give a Bible to a Hindu seaman from India. I held out the Bible and ask him if this was his language to which he nodded yes. I told him this is for you and attempted to hand it to him. He put his hands behind his back and would not touch it and walked off. At the time I did not know he was Hindu but another member of the crew told me he was. We have a lot of interesting encounters.

And yes I will be praying for the Christians in India. We surprisingly encounter Christians from India more often than not.

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com