<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
USA Today: Article This Monday About Damascus And Bible Prophecy!

Did anyone here at Rita Yesterday-I guess since we are not able to access Rita Now we have to stay at Rita Yesterday-Hee! Hee!

But anyways Did anyone here see the article in USA Today newspaper on Monday September 9, 2013--It was about Damascus War in Syria and the Prophecies of Isaiah 17 and 19?

I will get back with you later--my time is up on the computer!

Re: USA Today: Article This Monday About Damascus And Bible Prophecy!

Wow! That is a big deal. I hope it reaches many non-believers and makes an impact.

Rieom---I have been witnessing to my landlord and neighbors lately using the war in Damascus and other related world events--they are having their eyes opened-no arguements from the sceptics this time!!

Everybody--Just google USA Today article on War in Syria and bible prophesies and you will get the website of this newspaper and the article!

To me, the tone of the article sounds more like they're saying: "Aw, man! These people are taking this stuff in the Bible seriously. We have to do something to get them to knock it off. Let's talk about a bunch of failed predictions from past decades." That approach could backfire, with more people looking into what Isaiah really says. Still, they could have done a lot worse.

The world can't say they weren't warned!

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

David R: We know eventually what will happen to Damascus. That is one of the signs I have told my son to watch for as he is not saved. If the word gets out on Damascus, people will remember the name and/or story in USA when Damascus does fall and I believe that will open their eyes and see God is who he says he is. At least that is my hope....

Yep. Damascus will be hard to deny.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com