Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer Request: Jobless Situation

I don’t know how much longer I can continue with nearly seven and half months of unemployment. I’ve been noticing I hardly get anyone to pray for me. I don’t know if that is because of all the RITA vs. RITAN site issues. I’m thinking the transition problems are the real issue and people are just not getting back on board at the old site. If you could continue praying for me, I would appreciate it. This week has been really bad on the job front, and I lost out on a couple of jobs this week, one because I didn’t have a bachelors degree and another because I didn’t read/speak Spanish, if you can believe that.

Re: Prayer Request: Jobless Situation

Praying that the right job will open for you.

praying for you

Email: karin@tworelate.com

Goldenknight - I am so sorry things are going like this for you. I will pray that The Lord will bless you with a job before this month is out. Everyone is so caught up with problems and worries.... I know you will get and already have many prayers going up for you. Try to hang in there and keep praying.
And I do pray even more so that Our Lord will rescue us before this year is out. That would be even better....
Your sis in Christ - Shirley

I've been praying, but this isn't something I've been led to write a specific prayer response to. On Rita Now I would have used the thank button, which isn't available now. I imagine many others are like me, praying when requested, but without leaving a flag of having done so. Hopefully we'll come up with something better and more efficient on the new site. More hopefully, we won't be around long enough for the problem to escalate any further. But after seven months, I know stress levels have climbed.

Father God, please pour out blessings on Golden Knight and raise up a testimony to Your grace and power in his life. Give him favor with the right job, and push aside an encumbrances which is delaying it in his life. We've been praying with him, but we'd like to shift to praising You with him. Thanks.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm praying for you and I'm sure many others are too. I hardly ever post as I don't always have a lot of time on the computer, but I do notice the prayer requests posted here and add them to my prayers. I am sure there must be many many people who also do pray but don't post a response :)

Praying for you, Goldenknight. I pray that God will open doors of opportunity and that He will meet all your needs. :)

Praying and Praising God who will meet all your needs, according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus.

Hey Goldenknight! I'll be praying for you and your job situation! God Bless :)

Goldenknight - you have not been forgotten, my friend. I have been praying for you since your first request for prayer for a job and I will keep praying. It's such a yucky place to be. It seems to be a time when your self confidence is really on the line because you're putting yourself on the market and any rejection hits really close to home. Try to see it as more business than personal (I know, hard to do). I will continue in my prayers!!!

Goldennight, I too have been praying for you and your job situation, please know you haven't been forgotten.

GoldenKnight, I'll be praying now more especially for you. It's really difficult to have so little income. My brother in Jesus, I really do believe the Lord is coming soon, but will pray that He will continue to provide for you until His return. God the Father and Jesus love you very much. They know every need they made you have. You are more precious than the sparrow and God watches over each one.

Thanks so much everyone, made my day. I took today off from the search and indulged in something personal for myself to do. My finances are fine for the time being, my EUC has been delayed, normally it would be in my bank account, I did put down that I got 50.00 for renewing my car insurance policy--I hope that's not going to be an issue as I put my severance on the regular UC and that went through without delay.

BTW, I got contacted by a recruiter for an Associate Designer job, similar to graphic design for the world's largest family-owned winery. What are you thoughts--would that be immoral for me to work in? I know I wouldn't work for anything involving lottery or adult film, but this seems to always be an issue, like there are Christians out there that say Jesus would not turn water into wine, that it was grape juice, so I'm wondering how to respond to this inquiry. It's interesting that I went to a concert this "world's largest family-owned winery" co-sponsored a "Beatles rendition" group just last week where I went with some friends and enjoyed the day--coincidence?

GoldenKnight, I think it does have much to do with the site and having to switch back and forth several times. I am grateful we have this means available to communicate, although the more familiar site had some advantages missing here.

By the way, I did just pray for you before typing this, and I appreciate you for keeping us up to date on your very serious need. There was a time when I was desperate for work and I am thankful to God for taking care of me. I know I had so little to offer, other than a sincere desire to put my full efforts into a job. Nowadays, even that often isn't enough to find work. There is so much suffering out there.

May God give you that job, if we are to be here much longer. And I know we all pray that we will soon be delivered from the trials of this life, ever to be in our God's presence.

My dear brother Goldenknight,

I am keeping you close in prayer for the Lord to answer you soon.
The Lord is never late and always on time..
You are loved here and everyone is praying for you.

God bless you,
AngelWings7

GK,
God does use unorthodox methods at times, like hiding the spies in a prostitutes house. I don't think it's wrong unless you have a problem with alcohol.
Blessings,
Mom of 2

Dear Brother Goldenknight (I love that name! It makes me see a tall, quiet, handsome, and skilled knight in full armor on his trusted steed - anyway that is the picture of you that I have in my mind!)
Unless the Lord has told you absolutely no to the wine job, or if you yourself have a problem with alcohol, it's a job!! If you don't like it after you start, you can always continue your search for a different job. Or maybe this is just a starting place from where you can move maybe to something you absolutely love doing but never even considered.

I am praying for you GoldenKnight, so put those feelings that no one or not many are praying for you, far away from your thoughts & praise God for all of your brothers & sisters who are interceding on your behalf!

YSiC,
Patti Day : )
( Let us know if you take the wine job, ok?)

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Saying a prayer for you now Goldenknight. I understand your plight, I am praying that God opens doors for you my friend.

GoldenKnight,

I am praying for you that the Lord will bless you with employment and that He will sustain in these times that we live in.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

What everybody else said.

Goldenknight, it's likely that for each reply you get, at least 10 people are praying for you. Certainly I've seen estimates like that on various websites. (I was going to say "at least 100," but I see there have been 18 responses and 182 views so far.)

But! -- there are certainly folks who tell non-Ritans to pray for you. And there are folks who pray for you on days when you don't post a request. So you're getting a lot more prayers than even the number of total views.

I agree with Patti Day that there's no need to have qualms about working for a winery.

So the recruiter will submit me to the winery, we'll see what happens. It pays twenty thousand less per year, ouch, but better than no job at this point and it's nearby.

Perian
Goldenknight, it's likely that for each reply you get, at least 10 people are praying for you.

Hi there Goldenknight, Perian is right my brother. Rest assured our Goldenknight, even though I don't reply to every one of the prayer request that I read when I am in out here, I do try to stop and pray in agreement with the saints here whatever the need happens to be I did pray here for you about an hour and half ago but, did not get to answer you as my wife who went and picked up our great-grand daughter and brought her to our house so we could baby sit her until her dad came by to pick her up. He just picked her up about 10 mins ago. We are here for you and others in this regard

Have a Blessed Day><> Goldenknight,

Your brother Joe

Again, thanks everyone.

Praying! Definitely will be better when the thanks button is available!

Praying!

Email: iceprincess09@comcast.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com