Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wow ~~ Putin the most powerful leader in the world ~~

"Suddenly Mr. Putin has eclipsed Mr. Obama as the world leader driving the agenda in the Syria crisis," the Times wrote on Thursday, the same day that his op-ed appeared.

"He is offering a potential, if still highly uncertain, alternative to what he has vocally criticized as America’s militarism and reasserted Russian interests in a region where it had been marginalized since the collapse of the Soviet Union."

Among Putin's victories, the Times noted, were: giving Syrian President Bashar Assad a lifeline just as he appeared close to losing power; preventing Obama acting without first getting backing from the United Nations Security Council, where Russia holds a veto; and making Russia "indispensible" in containing the Syrian conflict.

But it was the op-ed in the Times that was seen as Putin's coup de grace. . . "

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/putin-times-washington-reaction/2013/09/12/id/525336?ns_mail_uid=53726188&ns_mail_job=1537338_09122013&promo_code=14DAF-1

Re: wow ~~ Putin the most powerful leader in the world ~~

Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta also weighed in, claiming the op-ed was aimed at "weakening the resolve" of the United States over Syria.

"First and foremost, we have to understand that President Putin should be the last person to lecture the United States about our human values and our human rights and what we stand for," said the former Pentagon chief.

"We know what we stand for. We know what we are fighting for in the world. And I think his effort to try to do this by a column in The New York Times is just not going to work. We know who the Russians are."

From the article, I like this what Leon Panetta said!

Said this in another thread, but will reiterate it here.

"Who'd have thunk it? Gog, being the leader of the free world".

Eze 38:14

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Eze 38:16

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

Eze 38:18

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

Eze 39:1

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Eze 39:11

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

I'm not seeing him as the "most powerful" leader at this time, what I am seeing and feeling is that he is a "restrainer" and that he is keeping Satan from running rampant in the world right now. I could be wrong, but that is just what I am feeling right now.

I believe God is using him for HIS purposes. I was always taught that the "restrainer" is the Holy Spirit and not a man/human being. If anyone is restraining, it is the Holy Spirit. Putin has no love for the U.S., nor Israel, nor any other nation. His motives are all about power.

Putin also wants -- really, really wants -- a warm-water port in Syria ... and Israel's gas.

Perian, I agree. I wonder if Israel's gas and a port coupled along with oil will be the "hook in thy jaw" for Russia.

He seems to be doing good brokering a peace deal.

From what I'm seeing reported today, Putin agrees with O now.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com