<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
He is coming summer 2013 (seriously read this)

okay.

I have been praying that the Lord would rapture us this summer 2013. The Holy Spirit gave me that FAITH, and it grew and grew stronger it seems.

FAITH like as in Hebrews 11:1 and Mark 12:23.

Its been like several weeks now. It got backed by the news about syria and all these things!!!

before this, i wasnt excited as much for the rapture, kinda cooled down u know?
but now i got excited again (the Lord answered prayer) and now i got some SERIOUS FAITH that this summer 2013 is IT!

like some SERIOUS FAITH or STRONG FAITH.

I do get doubts, and they from the devil and perhaps the flesh. and even a voice like "YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE" but it goes against the scripture.

NOT ONLY THAT!

My friend and I gathered together and we prayed that the rapture will take place this summer. HE TOO GOT FAITH, he described like his eyes being opened (something like that) and he just believes for SURE.

Matthew 18:20?

My love for His appearing is revived and perhaps being revived still (Jesus is author and finisher of our faith)

AND

I got FAITH like ITS GONNA HAPPEN this summer 2013 and IT WILL!

try it and be blessed!

Maranatha

BTW! any RITANS attend APU? Azusa Pacific University?

now when i hear about people making plans or graduation or whatever, my heart is like "NONONO, it aint gonna happen" something like that. and it just 'flows' if there is not a better word for it.

Re: He is coming summer 2013 (seriously read this)

Are you north or south of the equator? 'Cause I live north of it, and there are only a handful of days left of summer!!

I'll take it!! The sooner the better!!

Nice to meet you Austin (or Gooner)

I don't think I've seen you here before.

Welcome! (Or welcome back, whichever is more appropriate!)

Pretty soon we'll meet face to face, I'm sure!

The last day of summer here is Sept 21...that leaves us about 9 days!Yeah!

Indeed, I mentioned earlier on another post, that having had a snippet of a dream I was given a target date with no explanation, this was said exactly as: 22 September. The 21st here could also be the 22nd in Israel. Let's keep watching.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Sukkot
Sep 19-20, 2013
Sep 21-25, 2013
Feast of Tabernacles

...says hebcal

Oh, I don't know if I can take any more watching, waiting, hoping, only to be disappointed. . But I will pray in faith as you said!!

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Doxielover

Email: mdavidson664@wi.rr.com

WOw, I have been feeling the 21st in my spirit wasn't sure why. I knew it was a month after the attack and 10 days after Sept. 11th...neat others are feeling this too. Thanks for sharing and here's hoping!

Hi Austin or Gooner,

I love the faith you have it sure is contagious!!! Amen!!!

I too feel it is very soon the Coming of our Lord. It is so exciting to wait for the Lord in anticipation.

At night, I have trouble sleeping because I am so excited it could be any moment and I do not want to miss a thing.

So glad to meet you here in RITAN and thank you for fellowshipping with us here.

God bless you,

AngelWings7

That's a timeline I can deal with! Lol Everytime I hear the sound of the shofar (a couple times a day on my local Christian radio station) I get so excited! Today I was overwhelmed with the need to beg for my unsaved friends and family in prayer. I really don't want anyone to get left behind.

The faith got even stronger like CERTAIN.

Anybody having that too? It seems the faith strengthened after posting this topic too.

I confessed to my church youth group (im not in yourh but college but i assigned to help out) on the altar call prayer request, i went up after praying His will be done for me going up, so i went up and i told the congregation that i have faith that the rapture will take place summer 2013, to pray for their families and friends.

After this, the pastor announced to youth that we are not to know times or seasons and i also was worried in the pew what people would think of me and what not.

Pray for awakening.
Pray that we get the boldness and the faith to go out and warn others and evangelize.

After this though, the Holy Spirit gave me STRONG STRONG FAITH, its like CERTAIN. It will happen.

Maranatha.

Austin

for the encouragement.

enjoying your excitement, encouragement, Austin ~ we can know the enemy hates anything whenever we speak, share with each other our joy for the Lord ~~ He is coming!!

I love that pic AW7 ~~ feeling the inspiration of the artist ~~ powerful and amazing is our God and His Sacrifice and His reigning Glory!

Because of the Great "I AM" we are NOW:

we are excited to experience the completion of our bodies, ~~ oh to be made 'fit' for Heaven, glorified just as Christ our Lord promised!! so thankful for God's Word~~

Welcome! Keep the faith Austin.I love your enthusiasm! One word of caution- if He doesn't come this year, He has not let you down but sometimes our interpretation let's us down. We all see through a glass darkly~but then face to face!
Ah~ what a glorious day!
I think your pastor is afraid of date setting and being perceived as a false prophet which is understandable. Hopefully he speaks of His soon return.
May God bless you and fill you with wisdom, knowledge and discernment in the days ahead.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com