Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shout out for Dusty

You are still in my heart! Hoping the Lord is meeting your every need, and drawing you closer to Him, as time itself is drawing us all closer!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

Re: Shout out for Dusty

Bump!

Thanks for posting this shout out, TR. Dusty, we love you! Where are you? A lot of people aren't posting anymore.....hmmmmmmmmm...I think I know why but we're waiting for ya Dusty!

Yes, where are you Dusty? I really miss your posts.

Its all good my Brothers and Sisters. I'm strait and blessed. Paitently waiting with the rest of ya. You know me...I was hopping for FOT...but still believe in Hanukkah! LOL

Love D

Email: dustydonnay@yahoo.com

Looks like it starts on our nation's Thanksgiving this year, ol' friend. I hate waiting that long, Dusty, but y'all made some really good points in some old posts. If you saved some of them you could just Dusty them off and re-post.

Great to hear from you, Dusty!

Do we really have to wait for Hannukah? Did I spell that right? I'm hoping for tonight or this minute...If it's not on Hannukah...we can pull out our harmonicas...

Good to see you back, Dusty!

Jumping in, too!!!!
Hi Dusty !!!!

Just re-read your claim above, Dusty, that you are strait. Does that imply narrow too, Bro? Maybe even sleek? Maybe we'll all be so, very soon. :-)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com