Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need urgent prayer

I need your all's prayers....my fiance has been threatening to kill herself or to leave me and our son because she is depressed and having some physical problems. I am scared and I keep trying to get her help, I keep praying for her but she seems to get worse weekly. She believes in Christ and His sacrifice...she has always hung out with non believers and they tempt her to drink and not even think about God. I am growing closer in my walk with the Lord, and she seems to be falling away.

I explained to her that God uses suffering to bring us closer to Him, and that He very may well be seperating her from her godless friends, they have been abandoning her in her time of need and that is making her worse. If any of you could please pray for God to heal her mentally and physically, to give her peace, and to protect her and my four year old little boy. Her name is Erica and his name is Alec. Thank you so much, I am really scared for her.

Thanks, °Jon

Re: Need urgent prayer

Father God I come to You, Your humble servant, who bows down in awe of who You are, the creator of the universe, the great I Am, the alpha and omega, the one who knit each of us together in our mothers womb. Father God I break off the strongholds that have this woman at the verge of taking her life. Father God I cancel every plan and appointment the devil has on her life. Father God I cry out for release, a breaking off, satan she is owned by God her Father. You have no dominion over her life, you have no right to her. Father God pour out the blood of Jesus over her, wrap her in a shield of protection, send an army of angels to surround her. Holy Spirit fill her up, remove everything Father that is not of You from her life. Father God physically stop her from doing anything that does not bring glory and honor to you, remove every connection she has that is not holy, that is not righteous, that is not just. Father God you gave each of us the power to cast out demons and I call on that power right now and cast whatever is in her as far away as the east is to the west, never to return again. In Jesus Name!.

praying right now dear brother

Hello Jon, I'm sorry that you and your family are going through this. I will be praying for Alec, Erica and you as well, that God would work a miracle in your lives and just strip away this pain. May the armour of God shield you from all of the enemies attacks.

"Finally, grow powerful in union with the Lord, in union with his mighty strength! Use all the armor and weaponry that God provides, so that you will be able to stand against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary. For we are not struggling against human beings, but against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm. So take up every piece of war equipment God provides; so that when the evil day comes, you will be able to resist; and when the battle is won, you will still be standing. Therefore, stand! Have the belt of truth buckled around your waist, put on righteousness for a breastplate, and wear on your feet the readiness that comes from the Good News of Peace. Always carry the shield of trust, with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the Evil One. And take the helmet of deliverance; along with the sword given by the Spirit, that is, the Word of God; as you pray at all times, with all kinds of prayers and requests, in the Spirit, vigilantly and persistently, for all God’s people." Ephesians 6:10-18

I stand in agreement with pdxtodd's prayer, Father.
Thy will be done in this woman's life. No weapon formed against her may prosper. She has been given a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. Protect her precious son, Father God.
Lift her up out of the muck & mire of this current darkness we are in so that your light of love floods her body, spirit, and soul, and we declare her FREE, we plead the blood of Jesus over her and her precious son. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Father,
We ask for your intervention in this situation, help Erica to see your plan for her life and that there is peace in serving You.
Comfort all involved and keep her from harming herself, in Jesus' name, Amen.

I prayed too. I also prayed that you would be used in any way He saw fit to use you. I'll keep her in my prayers.

I'm agreeing and adding my prayers in Jesus' Name.

Please do everything in your power to get her to a professional to chat for awhile. I know you are trying, and I know you have lots of people saying the same thing, but I think this is the time to pray AND act. The little guy needs his mom, and needs you to be strong because you love them both.

I'll also pray for her to be open to that suggestion, an extra portion of boldness for you, and the exact words to say at the exact right time.

There is a verse I like in such circumstances. Jesus said it for different circumstances, but it is a great principle to live by:

...do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. (Mark 13:11b ESV)

Praying hard.

Also praying, BSFC123.

Jon, I am praying for you, for Erica and Alec.

I also prayed this morning for her.

My dear brother, I Will gladly be lifting Erica and Alec in my prayers to the Throne room of our Almighty God where nothing is impossible for Him... Amen!!!

BSFC123, I too have prayed in agreement with the saints here for Erica and Alex><>

Your brother Joe

Adding my prayer, as well, brother.

Praying for all 3 of you.

Praying for Erica. I also agree with the person who wrote that it is time to pray AND act. See if you can't get her to a doctor, a counselor or an ER for some help before she harms herself. Suicidal thoughts can be very intense and difficult to fight.
May the Lord send guardian angels to surround her and protect her
and may He carry her burdens for her.
She may also be drinking to self medicate and drown her pain.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Jon, I am adding you all to my prayer list. I agree with CSF and GIL. This also needs action. You and your son's safety comes first. Maybe her friends are seeing something there too and that's why they are appearing to abandon her. You need to keep your son safe and if it takes legal means, then so be it. I promise to keep you in my prayers.

Prayers in agreement! Also prayers for God's guidance in how do deal with this situation. You have some good advice here.

Thanks so much everyone. I am working on it.

Lifting your family in prayer too, Jon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com