Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Biblical Rains" in Colorado

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/397471/28/Biblical-rains-trigger-flooding-that-kills-3-in-Colo

Massive flash flooding along Colorado's picturesque Front Range mountains, triggered by what the National Weather Service termed "biblical rainfall amounts,'' killed at least three people Thursday, cut off small towns and forced countless residents to scramble for high ground.
"This is not an ordinary day. It is not an ordinary disaster,'' Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pelle said, describing walls of water as high as 20 feet that tore down mountainsides and canyons already scarred and denuded from wildfires.

(fair use for educational and discussion purposes only)

Something Biblical is going on here!

Re: "Biblical Rains" in Colorado

I live in Denver and "Biblical Rains" and all that goes along with it is a good description!! Many roads and bridges are compromised from raging waters! Catch news photo's if you can.

Blessings, Rocki

Re: "Biblical Rains" in Colorado

I have a cousin and his family that live in this area, flooded is the word, no kidding. People are being evacuated to a church, my mom tells me. How is that for the hand of our Almighty God at work even in this peril.

Please Father, I ask in the name of Your Son Jesus, that in Your mercy You would You draw all who are evacuated to Jesus. You are so kind and so good to arrange of all places, to bring them to church. You are truly at work. Love you. How we long to enter the gates of heaven where You are and dwell with You forever.
Come quickly Lord Jesus

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com