Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UN Report Piles on Evidence Linking Assads Regime to Chemical Weapons Attack

Excerpt:

A leaked United Nations report, likely set for publication on Monday, piles on evidence linking the Bashar al-Assad regime to the August 21 mass chemical attack on opposition-controlled Damascus suburbs. While the report will not explicitly implicate the regime, it will get pretty close:

http://www.thetower.org/un-report-syria-mass-cw-attac/

Who to believe? Who to believe?

It also brings to my mind these words I felt impressed on me on 9/2:

Deception is everywhere, even in your own house.Satan is out to kill, steal & destroy, Do not be fooled. Didn't God show you the dirty waters in the lavers? (dream earlier this year)Take heed that you let
no man deceive you for many will try. But God sees all and knows all and controls the outcomes of all things. Rest in Him, fear not. Soon, He promises He returns for His bride. Know that He is with us, even in our times of sorrow and darkest hours. A hair on our head will not be harmed. Our suffering is soon to end.Blessed are those who are watching and waiting for they shall see the Kingdom of God.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: UN Report Piles on Evidence Linking Assads Regime to Chemical Weapons Attack

Even with the assumption that Assad ordered this, the question remains as to what would be the best way to respond. I still maintain this is not something we need to be involved with, as neither side is worth our support. The "message" that is proposed to be sent will solve nothing, and will only lead to an escalation.

Re: UN Report Piles on Evidence Linking Assads Regime to Chemical Weapons Attack

With the withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq soon,America and the West need the third war zone to exhaust their enemies Al Qaeda and the Islam extremists. This civil war in Syria provides a golden opportunity just to do that.Even Hezebollah has sent in few thousands of them to reinforce Assad. I hate to say this but it is in U.S. interest to see this war dragging on,with no determined victory on both sides,just to exhaust their enemies. But God shall interrupt very soon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com