<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Day Of Atonement And The Decision On Syria At The Golden Altar In Heaven!

Tonight until Saturday Evening is the Day of Atonement in Israel --I still have an open window for some major event or decision or sign to take place tonight or tomorrow!! Sunday could also be the trigger point for some amazing prophetic development!!

There is scripture in Revelation that must be fulfilled if we truely are in the last days-the timeline has to be set in motion for the four horsemen in Revelation 6 to get set up and ready to be loosed at the heaven's four corner gates of the universe!

They are not going to be unsealed just yet-as the angels in Revelation 7 are there on the four corners of the earth holding them back until the 144,000 jewish servants are sealed at the beginning of the tribulation period!

I am finding hard proof that the souls under the altar in the 5th seal judgment in Revelation 6 is none other then those christians in Syria who are of the ancient fold which were first evangilized when Paul or Saul was persecuting the Church in Damascus in the book of Acts-not the same christians but from the same families!!

The first great sacrifice of these last days is to be offered up in the war in Syria--the evil regime of Assad is killing thousands of his people and of the christians who are looking for vengence or intervention from their enemies!

They are crying out for the Lord to Avenge them--not for their own sake but for the good of their country-the whole state of Syria is being offered up on the sacrificial altar and the Lord is going to avenge their innocent blood soon!

But first this fifth seal judgment is still not yet ready to be taken off!! There has to be more souls under the altar until this seal is fulfilled-it says that they are to wait until the full number of their brothers and sisters has been completed and all who are to be killed as they were is fulfilled-not beheaded--just killedby the sword or weapons of mass destruction!!

The fourth horseman is the Pale horseman and he has been related to death by chemical weapons using plagues of toxins and bacterias!!

The world is trying to keep this fourth horseman sealed up and bound so that he cannot ride forth-but even now as of August 21, 2013 he has been releasing some of his payload in preperation for his full gallop across the world as he may well start riding forth from Syria and other locations in the middle east!

The months from August 2013 to October 2013 are to prepare this 5th seal judgment that is coming after the 4th horseman has made his plagues ready for distribution on the innocent inhabitants of the earth-looks like Syria's population is where this fouth horseman is getting ready to ride with death as its rider and hell riding alongside as shotgun!!

I am not declaring the seals have been released just now---NO!! They are just getting prepared and are actually being held back by the four corner angels of the Revelation 7:1 prophecy!

Look for more chemical weapons attacks in September and October 2013--and of course a strong U.S. and Israel military attack when both countries are targeted for terrorists reprisals!!

The silence in heaven is almost over with--the times of long delays is almost a thing of the past-we are now living in high alert times-prophecy is in full sway- the train is coming into the station-all aboard!!!

These are high prophetic days from now on-no more hands in the pocket and kicking the stone down the road while contemplating a lazy lifestyle--get your hands up in the air and start shouting at the heavens for the curtain to pull back so we can see the final act!!

In fact--we are the final act---Disappearing ACT that is!!! Hee! Hee!!! Now devil--stick that in your pipe and smoke it!! You dumb devil you!!!

Re: Day Of Atonement And The Decision On Syria At The Golden Altar In Heaven!

excellent scotty,
and those lazy hazy days of summer really are over now.
full steam ahead for bible prophesy unfolding !

Jude 1:8 Yet these men, as a result of their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and insult the glorious ones. 1:9 But even when Michael the archangel was arguing with the devil and debating with him concerning Moses’ body, he did not dare to bring a slanderous judgment, but said, “May the Lord rebuke you!” 1:10 But these men do not understand the things they slander, and they are being destroyed by the very things that, like irrational animals, they instinctively comprehend. 1:11 Woe to them! For they have traveled down Cain’s path, and because of greed have abandoned themselves to Balaam’s error; hence, they will certainly perish in Korah’s rebellion.

Just a thought, you may not want to slander any of the angels. The term glorious ones seems to apply to both the fallen and obedient. Not even Michael the Archangel would do that.

2 Peter 2:10 Brazen and insolent, they are not afraid to insult the glorious ones, 2:11 yet even angels, who are much more powerful, do not bring a slanderous judgment against them before the Lord. 2:12 But these men, like irrational animals – creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed – do not understand whom they are insulting, and consequently in their destruction they will be destroyed, 2:13 suffering harm as the wages for their harmful ways.

Please don't think I'm mocking, attacking, or judging you. I'm only attempting to point out to you that perhaps your parting statement shouldn't be there.

Dear Scipius,
It is obvious you know the scriptures but these verses do not apply to Scott. He is not like the men mentioned. Even Paul refers to the devil as being similar to a roaring lion so you could say he was bringing an accusation if you wanted to push the issue. Sometimes we need to just hear the heart of what is being said and not make a point of an inconsequential detail.
Love brother,
Mom of 2

Dear Scipius, At the Cross, the head of the serpent was crushed. Therefore the Christian has authority over the devil according to the new testament.

Luke 10:1 and 17-20

After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before His face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come…17And the seventy returned again with joy saying,” Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name.” 18And He said unto them, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20Notwithstanding, in this rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah, be with all of you!" Romans 16:20

There are many other new testament scriptures to prove this point, so I don't see how you can relate these old testament scriptures to Scott.

Welcome to Rita my good friend Scipius--not to judge you for using the scripture in an incorrect manner--but the scriptures you quoted have much to do with some authoritative rebuking and not just off the cuff statements which I spoke without any real hard core motive involved!!

I can give you a good example: In the sermon on the mount Jesus said if you call your brother a fool you will be in danger of hell fire-or something like that--the idea of someone in a joking manner calling another friend a fool is not what the intent of this scripture is about-the whole truth behind these scripture references is all about the intent of the heart!

If you really think that your brother is a fool and it leads you to resent him and to hate him and to betray his trust then you are showing that you really don't have the love of God in your heart--I am speaking here to a person who claims to be a christian but hates his brother!!

We all make off the record comments about someone or something and it is taken with a grain of salt-now if I was really angry with the devil--which I am-it's a healthy anger-a godly anger of indignation-I would just ignore him and rebuke him--but to call him a dumb devil is just a casual harmless statement which should not offend any one who truely has a godly hatered for this fallen angel-God hates the devil and their is much scripture to prove this!!

Jesus called King Herod a sly fox!! This evil ruler had the devil inside him-so Jesus was addressing the evil nature in this king who was being controlled by Satan!

This statement on mine should not even be an issue--and I thank all my fellow members who stood up and supported me-but I thank you also Scipius for letting all of us see what your real motive is and it is that of seeking honesty and truth and wanting to uncover the real motive of my message-I encourage debate and disagreement--I would hate for us all to be yes robots and ego stroking friends and mimicing parrots!!! We all have a part to play and I enjoy it when the water gets stirred up a little!!

Thanks Scipius for adding the element of debate to this discussion--now what did you think about the overall original message I posted -besides only the last parting comment? I would like to get your advice or view on what you think!!!

Yes, the period of silence is almost over. We need to be using this interval in a time of prayer like no other. The Syrian mess is stalled with a brief delay while everyone gears up for the next round which will be worse. The world is taking sides and prophecy is coming more and more into light as a result. We see it all shaping up and know that what you describe is the "disappearing act" is just ahead. I reminded yesterday on another thread that it's no coincidence we are still here now nor that we are often referred to as Ambassadors for Christ. We, who love Jesus, must be busy during this interval as well ...on our knees and praying. Praying for more souls for the Kingdom, for provision and protection for our Christian Brothers and Sisters: Syrian, Egyptian, Ethioppean, Sudanese ,etc . We were born for such a time as this. We can make an eternal difference. NOW is the time to act and pray to make this difference.

Thanks for the reminder that Atonement begins tonight.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Great word scott. I also agree, the angel of God while doing warfare prayed that the Angel of the Lord (Jesus) himself rebuke the devil. The enemy and his demons still have much power even against the mighty and strong angelic angels of the Lord. Perhaps our faith has a greater power than the power of God's angels!? But with regards to this referenced scripture, I don't think that flippancy or attitude fares well while doing spiritual warfare. The teaching being that even God's angels take warfare seriously. Not casting aspursions here, just saying. Praise God, that we are all seeing so much prophecy and scripture being fulfilled in our midst. I find this to be a very humbling occurance. I believe that there has also been a lot of bad teaching regarding warfare. The enemy and his camp should not be underestimated, nor should the power and name of Christ either. Just my thoughts.

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com