Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Boulder-is he caught in the floods?

My dear brother, sending prayers up to Abba for you and yours that you are safe and protected from all the flooding going on in Colorado. In Yeshua's name, Amen.

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Boulder-is he caught in the floods?

4 Dead and 172 unaccounted for.

http://fox13now.com/2013/09/13/not-over-heavy-rainfall-heading-once-more-for-flooded-colorado-fourth-fatality-confirmed/

Thank you for reminding us, GodIsLove.

I hope I'm not getting my RITAN Brothers mixed up, but I believe that Boulder posted a couple of weeks back that he had to make a quick move to the San Luis Obispo area, and was looking for a good Bible-believing church there.

It was sad to read, because he seemed sad to leave the area.

Maybe it was God's amazing provision for him to be spared something terrible.

Flash floods or earthquakes - are there preferences?

Hoping you are okay, Boulder95.

GIL, thanks for posting this. I wonder where abouts he lives in Colorado . I pray all is well with him. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him post in the past few days.
I hope you're right, CSF. Better that than being caught in those devastating floods.
GIL, here's your link so it's clickable:

http://fox13now.com/2013/09/13/not-over-heavy-rainfall-heading-once-more-for-flooded-colorado-fourth-fatality-confirmed/

I seem to recall his living in or close to downtown Denver a year or so ago, Shiloh. I don't think Boulder lived in (flooded) Boulder. Last time I remember being in San Luis Obispo, where it's thought he may have gone to, was during the mid-70's - a fact of highly dubious value for this thread.

Hopefully he is safe no matter where he is. I don't recall ever readi g where he
lived but assumed maybe in the Boulder area. Has he posted on this board? I used to enjoy his posts and don't recall reading any recently. But my memory fails me at times and sometimes I get people
confused.
Praying for the families of those who died in the flood and the safety of those who are missing. May they all be found alive and well. In Yeshuas name, Amen.

Forum Search Results for boulder
No Results Found

...so maybe he hasn't posted here

Thanks Servant!

I hope he's safe. We had floods a few weeks ago and they're not fun.

God Is Love,

Thank you for this thread for our dear brother Boulder.

I too am lifting him up in prayer for him to be safe in the arms of Jesus wherever he might be.

God bless you Boulder, when you can please write to us for your RITAN family is concerned about you.

I thought he said he had moved to San Luis Obispo, California and left Colorado and that his girlfriend had left him.

I have noticed that Stan Deyo's website has had no updates for several weeks, so I'm wondering if they were affected by the flooding. Normally his wife Holly updates it six days a week.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com