Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I never thought about this before

Bema Seat Rewards (by Jack Kelley)

Q. Since he will still have access to the Heavenlies, will Satan be watching the Bride receive our Bema Seat rewards? I can’t imagine that such an incredible event would be tainted by allowing him to be there.

A. Satan won’t be totally expelled from Heaven until the beginning of the Great Tribulation by which time the Church will have been there for several years. Therefore I suppose it’s theoretically possible that he could witness the bema seat judgment. Personally, I think the only way the Lord would permit that would be to give him a first hand demonstration of the magnitude of his defeat. But that’s just an opinion. There’s no Scripture to back me up.

http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/bema-seat-rewards/#more-43667

~Fair use for Education and Discussion Purposes~

I don't know about anyone else, but the very thought of having to look at Satan is horrifying to me, even though I know we are safe with Jesus and Satan can do nothing to us...I just know he's going to really try and embarass me.

Re: I never thought about this before

Thanks Shiloh, I was just trying to remember today what the name of this teacher was. I really enjoy his teaching so.

In all honesty, I think we'll be so enamored with the Glory and Beauty of the King of Kings that Lucifer won't even be a blip on our radar.

By the time of the Bema Seat, we'll have been glorified - infused with the Divine nature - one flesh with Yeshua finally and forever. We'll no longer have to read Scripture and pray to understand the mind of Christ, we'll have it totally and completely. We'll be an extension of Him, at His right hand, just as He is at the right hand of the Father.

Therefore, Satan will bow to us because we will be so far above him. As the Bride of Christ, we are given authority to judge the angels (1 Corinthians 6:3). We will finally have what he has always coveted - we will be like God (1 John 3:2). We will have absolutely nothing to fear from him. Once we're united in Yeshua, he can no longer be the accuser of the Bride, as our salvation shall be complete.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Oh, Shiloh!! I never even considered that possibility. If we are in our perfect forms, though, including having the mind of Christ & perfect love, I don't think we would feel the same about that as we as humans do, do you?

Does that sound reasonable?

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

LOL!

There you have it - the wisdom of the saints, from the wise & learned Christian to the Elementary School version!!

(I must have been posting at the same time, Becka : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Amen, amen and amen Becka!

The beauty of His face
A loving, warm embrace
Joy as yet unknown,
A glory to behold.
Oh that day~magnificent
Full of wonders. It is true-
Oh the things He has prepared~ 
That await for me and you!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Those are all so comforting answers, everyone. Thankyou. LOL..I see there were the same thoughts there. Sometimes I freak myself out with my lowly, human thoughts because I cannot imagine being glorified with Christ...but the thought of us all being glorified and enamoured with our Jesus is so wonderful. I cannot fully comprehend it.
RitaMay, I'm glad that you got your answer...that drives me nuts when I can't remember a Bible teacher's name.

Joel 2:16 Gather the people,
Sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and nursing babes;
Let the bridegroom go out from his chamber,
And the bride from her dressing room.

This may be a reference to the gathering around the throne we see in Revelation 4. If so, then maybe the "dressing room" is a chamber set apart that only the Bride and Christ are allowed. Wouldn't the "dressing room" be where we put on our garments, which are our rewards?

Revelation 19: 7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Wow, everybody!

And yet after all that, Satan will go down (kicked down) to Earth, still thinking he can win it all.

And then a thousand-some years later, he'll try it again, thinking again that he can win.

Ahhhhhh, great insight, Amy! Thanks!

Much depends upon how heaven is being defined when we are told Satan is cast out of it. I'll agree with Jack that there isn't any scripture to back up much of anyone's opinion about this. Heaven can mean the atmospheric heavens, the stellar heavens, or the abode of God. I lean toward the idea that it refers to the devil being confined to our world exclusively, in his continuing drop to the bottom.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. Revelation 12:13

Once we enter Heaven knowing our joy will increase (never decrease) I doubt we will witness the devil there ~

since the bema seat is focusing on rewards in Heaven, I think satan's warped soul couldn't stand all the raptured saints exalting our Lord ~

~ Believing the bema seat rewards shall occur immediately following the rapture I think satan will be too busy those last 7 years 'captivating' souls to worship him on earth

I'm not so sure that he is is big and bad as he makes himself out to be. While a very powerful angel, to read the worlds reaction to seeing him as outlined in Isaiah 14:16, it sounds like they're shocked to see what he's really like. Like they are surprised that he isn't this ever powerful being that the world makes him out to be.

I'm going to read that, km. Thanks.

You know, thinking about our rewards, I have a little trepidation there. I've never done anything "great" for the Lord. I mean I love Him and worship Him with all of my heart, but I've never won a soul to Christ (that I know of). It's difficult for me to approach people and talk to them and be real about it. I'm not good at talking to people about anything, much less asking them about their salvation.

The only things I've done, is sing in churches, revivals, choir, etc., and play the piano for church services and for other singers.
I also became a teacher because I wanted to do something that made a difference. My favorite saying regarding teaching is, "Children may forget what you taught them, but they will never forget how you made them feel." And I always tried to keep that in mind, but there are many, many teachers. I was just "one among the crowd".

I don't care about getting rewards, but if Jesus announces how many souls each person has brought into the kingdom, I'm in trouble. Will He be disappointed in me?

And our wedding garments made of the finest bright, white linen. . .
Will I get one too? Or will I have to wear a feed sack? Ok, ok, I was just kidding about the feed sack, but maybe I end up with a sleeveless mini-dress because I've not accrued enough material in my life on Earth for a complete wedding garment? Well, I'm kinda kidding there, too, but do you know what I mean?

I just don't want to be a disappointment to my Lord! (sigh)

Patti,

You're thinking "big picture", but I think we'll be shocked at the "little" things that will gain rewards. I don't think any of us will leave the Bema Seat without our arms/crowns/robes overflowing. LOL

Anything done for Christ gains a reward. In my opinion, that means your prayers (ESPECIALLY intercessory prayer), helping someone in their walk with God, making a casserole for someone in dire straights, giving extra cash to the poor, nursing an animal back to health, keeping your flesh from sinning, and shining Christ in general by overflowing with the fruits of the Spirit; joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, etc.

I don't believe rewards are gained on winning souls alone. Not with how generous we know our God to be. He gave us HIS SON while we were yet sinners. Now that we are redeemed, how much more shall He give?? God loves a cheerful giver because He's the Original Cheerful Giver! :)

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Thank you Becka, Sis, for helping me to feel better about myself!
I know your words are always true. I think because your words are our Father's words.
Much love,
Patti : )

"For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ." Galatians 3:27. He is our covering. Or as it says in Rev 19:8 "And to her it was given to be clothed in delicate linen, clean and shining: for the clean linen is the righteousness of the saints."

Our righteousness is as used menstrual clothes, but when we become covenant partners with Messiah, He gives us His righteousness. So your "delicate linen, clean and shining" will be as complete as any other Saint of the Most High, because it isn't based on you, but on Him.

And truly I suspect most of our rewards will be for things we didn't really think about much. It's out of the wellspring of our hearts, inspired by the Holy Spirit, that will bring Him delight and us rewards. If you think about it too much, then perhaps your reward has already been provided down here. To phrase it differently, I think He will reward acts of Love far more than acts about which we tend to be proud. He's not real big on pride. It seems to cause problems ;).

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Patti, I don't think I've ever directly led someone to the Lord, either. I've shared Christ with a lot of people, I've stood before audiences and professed Him, and I've tried to be faithful. One plants, and another waters; it's all to the glory of Jesus.

Great responses on here. Good post TX Thom and David R. I don't think I've ever led anyone to the Lord either. Maybe some watering but I don't even know about that. Like TX Thom said, we probably don't even know where we've made an effect for Jesus and it's all the Holy Spirit....that reminds me of the apostle Paul when he said he sis not even judge himself. There have been many times where someone who walks with the Lord has planted a seed in me and heloed me to grow. Some, I have brought up what they said to me years later and they didn;t even remember saying it. But I did. Some very instrumental people have crossed my path who didn't even know it and I know that there are many I didn't get the chance to thank.
The point is, we are willing vessels..even if some of us are broken and we are just cracked pots.

Patti Day, I suspect God even has non-soul winners covered. :)

In Deut 27
Moses tells the Isaelites they need to build an alter on Mt. Ebal, the mountain on the north, which is pretty rocky and barren compared
to the mountain on the south, Mt.Gerizem which is
bountifully covered. Some men are to stand on each mountain for the blessing and cursing of the people for obeying Gods laws, the blessings coming from Mt. Gerizem and cursings from barren Mt. Abel. They are to build the alter for peace and burnt offerings. They are also to take uncut stones and write the Laws on them and paint them with lime (which is white) on Mt. Ebal.
 At first glance it would seem strange God would have them place these on the mountain of cursings and barreness.
But not when you really think about it!
Who is the stone the builders rejected, the 
atone cut without hands? Yeshua! Who is clothed in a white robe of righteousness (Yeshua) and becomes covered in white robes of righteousness once we have been atoned for?(saints) Who took on the sins of the world and became the atonement for them? Yeshua!  Who was the Word who became flesh and redeemed us from the curses of the Law? Yeshua! And who is coming back as the Messiah for Israel, again? Yeshua

It seems to me through our faith and belief in the atoning blood of Yeshua, all
our sins, curses, shortcomings, barreness, or anything else we may deem to cause us to be imperfect are ALL covered by Yeshua . It is through Him we are made righteous.
So even if you feel you were "barren" and never won a soul for the Lord, He has you covered! Besides, we are not all called to be evangelists. And you never know if something you did or said eventually contributed to someone turning to the Lord.
You may have some unexpected surprises waiting for you! 

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jesus saw Satan fallen from heaven like a lightning.This must have been a past event,when he said this to his disciples.

It also implies that Satan's fallen from heaven took place even before Jesus took on his earthly flesh.

Having said this,I believe Satan and his demonic angels were kicked out from the third heaven when they first rebelled against God.

The second heaven is where they dwell now,waiting for the fight with archangel Michael and his angels ,and being cast out into the earth.

Dear TxThom, David R., God Is Love, 2nd Coming, & Shiloh, thank you.
I feel much better about that whole situation now! Shiloh, I'm definitely a cracked pot! LOL!! It's a good thing the Lord makes & re-makes some amazing things with clay!

Patti Day John 6:29, "What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?"

Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Nothing about winning souls sis.

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. But.

I prayed with my Grandpa before he died, but when I have spoken to strangers it has just been sowing seeds. I usually don't speak up unless they start first and they talk about being depressed or about "what is this world coming to?". I don't have an evangelistic anointing so I wait for the Holy Spirit to lead. I know someone who could get a rock saved!!! He can say anything to almost anyone and they listen. The times where I have tried on my own have led to an
argument or awkward circumstances. I was thinking about the bema seat judgment myself a little while ago and I wonder if we all have it at the same time? Like our own appointment with the Lord is at the same time but as if we are alone with HIm?

Thank you for that, RitaMay!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com