Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Joel Rosenberg

So, I met Joel Rosenberg last night. I have to tell you, he is a genuine and humble man. He has such a heart for the lost. I walked away feeling not only encouraged by prophecy, but with a renewed urgency to reach the lost.

I could just kick myself though...we chatted for a bit, and I somehow managed to forget to mention to him to check out this site, and to ask if the rumors are true and Netanyahu is really a believer. Ironic, since those were the only two things I intended on chatting with him about. Ugh!

Re: Joel Rosenberg

Lonestar, LMHO! I think we all do that. I know I do. You, being "Lonestar" were just "star struck". I really like Joel Rosenberg. He has great insight. Boy, I would really love to know about Bibi Netanyahu. I have a special place for him in my heart (along with all of Israel) and pray he is saved all the time.
If you are bale to contact, Joel Rosenberg about those questions, can you update us?
Great to see you posting!

I have read a lot of his books which I really enjoyed. I would love to hear him talk in person as I imagine it would be anything but boring. If you were meant to ask these questions, then the Lord would have reminded you.

Did you hear him speak, Lonestar, or just had a chance to meet him? Either way, what a blessing for you. Of course, invite him here if you ever meet him again or able to contact him! He's a pretty busy man though so I doubt he' have the time but he's always more then welcome here. It would be a highlight, huh? I think we get so caught up in the moment , we forget what we had intended to say or do. A very human characteristic. Don't be too hard on yourself. These things happen all the time. At least, they do to me anyway.

I think he has a new book due out soon. I've been waiting -- so if anyone sees it's out , let me know. I looked twice at a bookstore here this summer. It has to be soon.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I heard him speak for about an hour, then met him afterwards. He was the keynote speaker at an event I went to. I was asked to 'hostess' a table at this dinner last night and as a thank you, I received a copy of one of his books. I was invited to have him autograph it afterwards. I told him I would trade the autograph for a pic with him. He was floored somebody would want to take a picture with him. So funny. We spoke a lot about current events and his appearances on Fox news. I know several people who work in the ministry that he was speaking for, so if I ever get a chance to 'pick his brain' again, I will! :)

You did have a special time of it then. You got both treats. Heard him speak and time to visit both. What a double blessing!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com