<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deputy Knesset Speaker Feiglin plans on contesting legality of current Temple Mount situation

"MK and Deputy Knesset Speaker Moshe Feiglin, a longtime Temple Mount prayer rights advocate, is insisting that, in light of the problems encountered over Rosh Hashana, police must prepare adequately for Jewish access over Succot.

The MK highlighted specifically the closure of the Temple Mount to Jews and non-Muslims over the last two weeks of Ramadan. In light of this policy, exclusive Jewish access should be provided by police during Succot, he argued.

Feiglin also intends to publicly question the legality of the Wakf and its authority to administer the Temple Mount."

The article lists some credible legal claims. I'm sure it's going to go over "swell" with the muslims.

fair use for educational and discussion purposes

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Feiglin-to-question-legal-authority-legitimacy-of-Temple-Mount-Waqf-326184

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Deputy Knesset Speaker Feiglin plans on contesting legality of current Temple Mount situation

It's about time someone stood up about this situation. May God be with them!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

Re: Deputy Knesset Speaker Feiglin plans on contesting legality of current Temple Mount situation

I'm actually surprised this hasn't been contested sooner.

Me, too, Shiloh. This policy has seemed very one-sided and I believe the Arabs think they now have domination there because this was allowed as a courtesy for Ramadan. Let's see if courtesy is extended to the Jews for a change. I don't believe the odds will work out that way though. Is this "battle on", then?

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Interesting thought, VC. I sort of wonder if there's a possibility that this whole situation can lead to the Psalm 83 battle or at least be the catalyst that gets everything rolling. I guess we'll see..I hope we are gone by that battle but who knows?

I would be surprised if this was accepted by the Palestinians. They are used to getting their way with the cry of discrimination. I am glad someone is finally causing a protest on the inequality witnessed in the past.

Amen, praise the Lord and pass the unpolitically correct!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I sort of wonder if there's a possibility that this whole situation can lead to the Psalm 83 battle or at least be the catalyst that gets everything rolling.

Shiloh, I was wondering that also.

Something small (and probably reported incorrectly!) that outrages Muslims all over the world might just start the Psalm 83 war....

The Temple Mount was open to the general
public until September 2000 during the Second Intifada or Al-Aksa. It was closed until 2003 to non-Muslims and upon reopening limited times were given for Jews & non-Muslims to go. (And co Grady to what some may say Ariel Sharon did not start the infitadq).
There are 16 gates to the Mount. 10 are in use, last I read only 1 was allowed to be used by the Jews and non-Muslims.
That's pitiful!
But- not for much longer!

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

I was watching 'the Naked Archaeologist' (i think it was) several days ago, and they showed an aerial infrared photo of the temple mount, and they were able to match a pattern consistent with Solomon's old temple. It was between both the Muslim Temple and the Pagan temple (which i didn't even know about) in a wooded area.

What was so interesting about this was the fact the only thing preventing access to the area was the "wailing wall" ...

So the idea that the Muslim temple has to be torn down is invalid if these photos are showing the original temple. They could start building it tomorrow.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com